Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anna - nizannaba@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Anna - nizannaba@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Email:

Hi!) How are you? I'm Anna! I'd like to get to know you better! How do you look at that?
I'll wait for your answer!)

Header:

Return-Path: <nizannaba@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.42] ([77.40.3.73])
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:26:55

Originating IP: 77.40.3.73
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Anna - nizannaba@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:03 pm

Email:

Hello you gave me mail on Tourbar

Header:

Return-Path: <nizannaba@gmail.com>Received: from [192.168.1.42] ([77.40.3.73])
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018

Same IP.

"I" don't have any profile on Tourbar...

Plus... the pictures are stolen from a Russian social media profile. The real owner's name is not Anna and she is not in Yoshkar-ola.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nizannaba@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Email:

Hello!
I'm glad to see your answer. I'm glad you're interested in talking to me. I'm also glad your goals are the same as mine. It will be easier for us to find a common language and build relationships. Thanks)
I want to tell more about myself. My full name is Anna. I am 31 years old. My date of birth is 4 July 1986.
I live in Russia, in Novosibirsk. It is a big and beautiful city in Russia. If you're interested, I can tell you more about my city. What city do you live in?
I want to ask you, do you mind communication or relationship with a girl from Russia? Please answer honestly. I appreciate honesty and sincerity in people. I hate lies.
I want to say a few words about my personal life. I've never been married. I have no children. But I had a relationship, it ended about 1 year ago. My relationship with a man didn't work out well because a man lied to me and betrayed me. I don't really like to talk about it. All that was in the past, let will remain in the past. I look to the future with my head held high. And I hope that soon I will become happy and start a family!) Maybe you're the person I'll be happy with. But to find out we need to do is not an easy way! Are you ready for this?
xxx I'm a little worried, for me this is the first experience with a man from another country. But I'm sure we'll find an understanding.
Now I want you to tell me about yourself. I also want you to send me a photo in every email. It'll make it easier for us to get to know each other. You agree with me?
I want to warn you right away that I don't have a smartphone. So I don't use any instant messengers, etc. I don't want this to become a problem in our acquaintance, so I am telling you about it. But in the future, when we get to know each other better, we will definitely talk on the phone. I know English well. I studied it first at school and then at University. I will finish my letter with this. And I send you some pictures of myself.
"I shall await your earliest response." Anna

Header:

Return-Path: <nizannaba@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.42] ([77.40.3.73])
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018
Subject: Re: Hello xxx)

Originating IP: 77.40.3.73
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Distance from Novosibirsk to Yoshkar-ola:

map.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anna4ka.ba@gmail.com

Unread postby zen905 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:30 pm

anna or so she calls herself also sends emails thru this adress anna4ka.ba@gmail.com. i played along till i felt one of her photos where fake, and came acorss this site, shes sent me a couple emails that i held on too.

1st email ("mudryj" <info@battuinvestments.com>)
Hello. My name is Anna. I'm from Russia. I liked you.
If you do not mind to continue our acquaintance, I will be glad to talk! Waiting for your letter and photo!
Anna.
sent one photo

2nd email (Anna <anna4ka.ba@gmail.com> )
Hi, this is me Anna)!
I am pleasantly surprised that you answered me.
I would like to meet you near you.
I want to say right away, I am a serious adult girl. I am looking for a man for a serious relationship.
I really want to create a strong and loving family. And not just chat. Are you ready for a serious relationship? Do you want to start a family? If so, then you and I will be on the way!) Let's move on to it together!) It will be hard. Because a serious relationship is in principle very difficult to create, even in reality .. But I am serious and I am not going to retreat.
Therefore, we will know each other better!) Tell me more about yourself!)
I am sending you some of my photos!) I am waiting for your answer and photos!)
Regards, Anna!

sent with 2 photos

3rd (Anna <anna4ka.ba@gmail.com> )
Hello! Nice to see your answer. I was interested to learn something new about you. I am glad that we have mutual sympathy!
Many men do not understand what they want, so I'm looking for a man older than myself.
Because I think that at your age, you are really ready for a serious relationship.
I would like to tell a little about myself.
I was born on April 15, 1987, in the city of Novosibirsk. So I live here!)
At the moment I am 31 years old! It's my birthday soon!
I do not like to talk about my age. But since we want to build a serious relationship, then you should know my exact age.
But for me, age is just a figure! Because a person can look like at 50 for 20 years. And it happens the other way around .. At 50 years old, feel at 20 and look at 20 !!!
It all depends on the person and his character !!! not from biological age!
I hate lies and do not like betrayal, I do not like the kind of people who cheat for their own benefit .. etc .. I have been lured and betrayed many times.
Write where you were born? where exactly do you live now? What do you do in your free time? And in general what are you doing? What is your full name? What is your date of birth?)
Since we are serious, I want to know about you as much as possible!))
I am sending you some of my photos. I will wait for your answer and your photos! Anna!

sent with three photos
zen905
New survivor

Re: anna4ka.ba@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:52 pm

Thank you for the update, zen905.

If the pictures are not the same as the ones reported here, can you please add those pictures as well? Someone else may find it in the same way you found the ones already here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.