Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anastasiyanastya971@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anastasiyanastya971@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:06 pm

Email:

Salutti, Hope you have a beautiful day, when you find my message. My name is Nastenka, I am a young, bachelorgirl, without bad habits, with sense of humor and tender disposition :) Do not judge strictly if I'm somewhere made a mistakes in the text. I'm in Russia right now, but would like to meet a male from USA or Canada for creation a serious relationship. I am not scared the distance, so that the distance can be overcome. Age and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I meet my beloved man. My heart is open for the special male in my life and I'm ready for a serious relationship, because I'm tired from loneliness. I can tell you more about me, if you are interested. Probably you might be curious to see me before we start a dialogue :) So I attached a couple of my foto here. If you are interested in me as a woman and you are ready to try to talk, I'll be glad to see from you a message with some details about your life (is desirable with your foto) shortly. PS: Please not spend your time and mine, if you want just a fun time or penpal. I need a serious male with whom I would like to share the happy moments of our lives. Best wishes, Anastasiya

Header:

Return-Path: <emismile@topaz.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [203.185.131.205])
Subject: Salutti dear stranger,
Reply-To: Me Anastasiyok < anastasiyanastya971@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Me Anastasiyok <emismile@topaz.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 19:11:37

Originating IP: 203.185.131.205
Originating ISP: National Science And Technology Development Agency
City: Pathum Thani
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

The picture is stolen from a Russian social profile - the real owner name is not Anastasiya.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anastasiyanastya165@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:22 pm

Email:

Good day my friend Hope you be in a good mood, when you read this. My name is Anastasiya, I am a young, singlewoman, without bad habits, with sense of humor and tender temper :) I beg your pardon if I'm somewhere made a mistakes in the text. I am writing to you from Russian Federation, but would like to meet a guy from United States or Canada for creation a long-term relationship. I'm not afraid of the distance, because the distance may be overcome. Years and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I'll be with my beloved man. My feelings are opened for the special male in my life and I'm ready for a long-term relationship, because I'm tired of loneliness. I can tell you more about me, if you are interested. I guess you might be interested to look at me before we start a dialogue :) So I attached a couple of my pics here. If you are interested in me as a woman and you are ready to try to talk, I'll be glad to see from you a message with some details about you (preferably with your foto's) in the near future. P.S.: Please not spend your and my time, if you want just a fun time or penpal. Looking for a reliable male with which I would like to grow old. Till next time, Anastasiyusya,

Header:

Return-Path: <sp3483z9@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [183.182.119.190])
Subject: Hi my great mate,
Reply-To: Anastasiyoka Flower < anastasiyanastya165@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Anastasiyoka Flower <sp3483z9@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 20:50:30

Originating IP: 183.182.119.190
Originating ISP: Po Box T511 Phonexay Road - Xaysettha District
City: Paksé
Country of Origin: Lao People's Democratic Republic

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

evebykva@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:03 pm

Email received:

Guten Tag Schatz.
Ich mochte Sie kennenlernen.
Ich bin Evgeniya und ich bin eine freie Frau.
Ich lebe in Russland, Moskau.
Ich suche den richtigen Mann.
Bitte erzahle mir mehr uber dein Leben, wo du lebst und was du in deiner Freizeit gerne machst.
Ich schicke dir mein Foto, gefallt es dir? wo sind deine fotos Wurde ich gerne sehen!
Ich freue mich sehr uber Ihre Antwort! das ist meine E-mail evebykva@gmail.com !.!
Deine Evgeniya.

/ (translation)

Hello darling.
I want to meet you.
I am Evgeniya and I am a free woman.
I live in Russia, Moscow.
I am looking for the right man.
Please tell me more about your life, where you live and what you like to do in your free time.
I send you my photo, do you like it? where are your photos i would like to see!
I am very happy about your answer! this is my email evebykva@gmail.com!.!
Your Evgeniya.

Header:

Received: from [218.208.23.190]
Message-ID: <8ebfe90f042ffa092ad442111acef4082bd4d00d58@tim.it>
Reply-To: evgeniya <qjo@web.de>

Originating IP: 218.208.23.190
Originating ISP: Tm Net, Internet Service Provider
City: Seremban
Country of Origin: Malaysia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

astra.hessling68612@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Email received:

It's interesting to get to know you. You looking so beautiful.
I'm looking for a responsible man with serious intentions for serious relationship, i don't need flirt.
My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life.
The name that I have is Kara, I'm 33 years old. I am not married and have no children.
How old are you? If you're younger than me, you can respond to my letter.
I was born in Russia and now I live here, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem.
In this letter i send you my foto, i will also wait for your photos, that will allow me to know you better.
If our goals do not match, you can ignore this letter.
I really hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a soulmate, and we will continue our pleasant communication.
Sincerely, Kara.

Header:

Received: from yrvmy (unknown [172.30.0.59])
Reply-To: Karinka <astra.hessling68612@gmx.com>

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Karina - gore.dadson87612@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:36 pm

Email received:

It's interesting to get to know you. You're a handsome man.
I'm looking for my soulmate with serious intentions for serious relationship, i don't need fun and fleeting emotions.
My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life.
The name that I have is Karina, I am 33 y.o. I am not married and have no children.
What age are you? If you're younger than me, you can respond to my letter.
I live in the country name Russia, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem.
In the letter i send you my foto, send your photos to my email address, that will allow me to know you better.
If our goals do not match, do not answer to this letter.
But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a girl, and we will continue our dialogue more closely.
With good and serious intentions, Karina.

Header:

Received: from mhzf (unknown [178.176.175.236]) by server.vtez.net (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 48CBE161C310;
Authentication-Results: server.vtez.net;
spf=pass (sender IP is 178.176.175.236) smtp.mailfrom=support@vtez.com smtp.helo=mhzf
Received-SPF: pass (server.vtez.net: connection is authenticated)
Message-ID: <a6af783d361dc83b18ea8cdfd4003c5073a009f4ed@vtez.com>
Reply-To: karinchik <gore.dadson87612@gmx.com>
From: karinchik <xxx@vtez.com> Spoofed / hacked email address
Subject: Excellent photos you keen on self?
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 01:06:52

Originating IP: 178.176.175.236
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is the same as the last one posted above.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

keeleigh.dacus20443@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:02 am

Email received:

It's interesting to get to know you. You're a beautiful man. I'm looking for a decent man with serious intentions for serious love relationship, i don't need only fun.
My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name is Karina, I'm 33 years old. I have no children and not married. How old you are?
Even you're much younger than me, you can answer to this message. I am from Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem.
In my letter i'm sending you my photo, please send me more photos of you, they can tell me more about you. If our goals are different, you can ignore this message.
But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our pleasant communication. Sincerely, Karina.

Header:

Received: from client.yota.ru (HELO ebtpv) (188.162.43.36)
Message-ID: <04b1c88883a87d8ead52d4878c5864183be35017ab@fine-corp.org>
Reply-To: karinchik <keeleigh.dacus20443@gmx.com>
From: karinchik <xxx@fine-corp.org> Spoofed / hacked email address
Subject: I am always delighted reading your letters.

Originating IP: 188.162.43.36
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is the same as the one reported above (Dec 23, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.