Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Freia A Kara

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Freia A Kara

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Email address: feva.irina@gmail.com

Email:

Hello, charming! I'm asking you do not be wondered to my message. With your approval, I will speak you more about me. I'm want to meet a gentleman for a relation and spend time together. I am cheerful, communicative girl. I adore stargaze and rejoice life. I love to spend pastime in happy company. But in my heart right now is void. I want to meet a man who defrost the void. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful addiction. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to join in the world of bliss and tenderness, if you are agree away from the unhappy bleak life make colourful unforgettable fairytale, do not miss this opportunity, leave everything and email me shortly! We can speak and share photo, even sexy. Over time, of course, you would get more of my pics and opportunity to know me even better. I believe that I could to get involved you and our relation will go on. Your Irchona!

Header:

Return-Path: <spxh2tm9@citrus.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [125.162.67.243])
Reply-To: Irchik < feva.irina@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Irchik <spxh2tm9@citrus.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my great mate!
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:48:56

Originating IP: 125.162.67.243
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Kota
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

The stolen picture belongs to Freia A Kara, adult model.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sevara.swe@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:00 pm

Email:

Hi, attractive. Please do not be wondered to my entry. With your permission, I will say you more about me. I'm finding a man for a relation and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative girl. I love to dream and enjoy life. I prefer to conduct recreation in happy society. But inside of me right now is ice. I want to find a man who melts the ice. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not drink alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and get ready to be in the world of purpose and tenderness, if you are agree outside of the unhappy bleak life do bright unforgettable fairytale, do not miss this possibility, put all the work and write me as soon as possible! We can communicate and share pics, even sexy. Subsequently, of course, you would obtain more of my photo and ability to know me closer. I hopeful that I could to fall in love you and our relationship will keep on. Your Sevasha!

Header:

Return-Path: <bankin21@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (189.223.73.28.dsl.dyn.telnor.net [189.223.73.28]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp
Reply-To: Iam Sevarka < sevara.swe@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Iam Sevarka <bankin21@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation!
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 18:56:06

Originating IP: 189.223.73.28
Originating ISP: Uninet S.a. De C.v.
City: Tijuana
Country of Origin: Mexico

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

e.annakoko@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:58 am

Email:

Hello my great mate! I'm asking you do not be wondered to my entry. With your decision, I will report you more about myself. I'm finding a gentleman for a communication and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative girl. I adore stargaze and take pleasure life. I prefer to spend free time in friendly company. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to find a man who defrost the winter. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious addiction. I do not use spirits or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to join in the universe of enjoyment and tenderness, if you are agree away from the mirthless boring life keep bright unforgettable story, do not miss this case, leave everything and contact me very soon! We could speak and share image, even intimate. Subsequently, of course, you would get more of my photography and possibility to know me even better. I hopeful that I could love you and our relationship will go on. Your Anneta.

Header:

Return-Path: <qqkc8e59@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [125.160.54.220])
Reply-To: Beauty Annutusha < e.annakoko@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Beauty Annutusha <qqkc8e59@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my great friend!
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 00:48:31

Originating IP: 125.160.54.220
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Banjarmasin
Country of Origin: Indonesia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anna.excey@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:50 am

Email:

Salut, Please do not be surprised to my text. With your decision, I will speak you more about myself. I'm finding a gentleman for a relation and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative girl. I really like fantasize and be thrilled of life. I give preference to spend leisure in happy company. But in my soul right now is ice. I want to find a man who melts the ice. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful habits. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and want to be in the world of eternal felicity and tenderness, if you are want away from the mirthless tedious life do colourful unforgettable story, do not miss this opportunity, leave everything and contact me quickly! We could write and send picture, even sexy. With time, of course, you would obtain more of my photo and opportunity to know me closer. I hopeful that I could love you and our relation will go on. Your Annutusha

Header:

Return-Path: <baro_milk794@sunny.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [134.236.0.135])
Reply-To: Nice Annuta <anna.excey@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Nice Annuta <baro_milk794@sunny.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my new pen-friend,

Originating IP: 134.236.0.135
Originating ISP: Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd,cat
Country of Origin: Thailand

The stolen picture used is already reported here (Jun 18, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

zulfiyagrigorieva@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:59 pm

Email:

Good evening Please do not be amazed to my mail. With your permission, I will report you more about myself. I'm looking for a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am energetic, optimistic girl. I really like fantasize and take pleasure life. I prefer to spend leisure in interesting company. But in my heart right now is void. I want to meet a man who banish the winter. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful habits. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to get in the world of happiness and affection, if you are ready out from the mirthless tedious life make vivid unforgettable tale, do not miss this opportunity, put all the work and write me very soon! We could write and send image, even erotic. With time, of course, you would receive more of my image and opportunity to know me even better. I expectation that I could to get involved you and our friendship will continue. Your Zulfiyoka!

Header:

Return-Path: <qqxt4h29@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [111.92.240.106])
Reply-To: Iam Zulfiyusha <zulfiyagrigorieva@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Iam Zulfiyusha <qqxt4h29@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my awesome friend,
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 111.92.240.106
Originating ISP: Cambodian Singmeng Telemedia Co., Ltd
City: Phnom Penh
Country of Origin: Cambodia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

natalya.passion@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:53 am

Using same photo as previous post:

Good Day!Please do not be marveled to my entry. With your assent, I will tell you more about me. I'm searching a gentleman for a relation and spend time together. I am cheerful, optimistic girl. I really like fantasize and be thrilled of life. I prefer to spend leisure in nice company. But in my heart right now is void. I want to find a man who defrost the winter. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting habits. I do not consume alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and get ready to get in the universe of purpose and fondness, if you are want outside of the gray tedious life do vibrant unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this possibility, leave everything and writing me very soon. We can write and share image, even erotic. In the future, of course, you would get more of my pics and can to know me better. I hope that I could like you and our friendship will go on. Your Natalychika.

Header;
Return-Path: <t.m-11-14@song.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [115.76.185.197]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 20 Nov 2018
Subject: Good afternoon, attractive
Reply-To: Natalyunka Natalyusenka <natalya.passion@gmail.com>

Orig IP: 115.76.185.197 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Ho Chi Minh City | Country: Vietnam | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 76.185.197
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yanagorda89@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:44 am

Good afternoon my dear man. Please do not be wondered to my message. With your approval, I will report you more about myself. I'm finding a man for a relation and spend time together. I am joyful, sociable girl. I like to dream and be thrilled of life. I prefer to spend time in interesting company. But inside of me right now is cold. I want to find a man who melts the frost. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious habits. I do not consume alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and agree to go in the universe of purpose and fondness, if you are ready out from the dark uninteresting life keep vibrant unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this opportunity, leave everything and email me soon! We could speak and send photography, even nude. With time, of course, you would obtain more of my picture and can to know me closer. I expectation that I could love you and our communication will continue. Your Yanuska,

Header:
Return-Path: <akao.s@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.72.218.77]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Fri, 23 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Iam Yanushusenka <yanagorda89@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Iam Yanushusenka <akao.s@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation.

Orig IP: 36.72.218.77 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Semarang | Country: Indonesia | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=36.72.218.77

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yana.melody1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:18 am

Email:

Hey there my new friend! I'm asking you do not be surprised to my entry. With your decision, I will say you more about myself. I'm finding a gentleman for a relationship and spend time together. I am active, communicative girl. I adore stargaze and enjoy life. I prefer to conduct leisure in nice company. But inside of me right now is ice. I want to find a man who defrost the void. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not drink spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and get ready to be in the world of happiness and affection, if you are ready outside of the dark uninteresting life make bright unforgettable story, do not miss this chance, leave everything and writing me shortly! We can write and share photo, even sexy. Over time, of course, you would receive more of my pics and opportunity to know me closer. I hopeful that I could love you and our relationship will continue. Your Yanyusha!

Header:

Return-Path: <maru3.14@helen.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [210.4.67.241])
Reply-To: Yanok Yanusha <yana.melody1@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Yanok Yanusha <maru3.14@helen.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutti!

Originating IP: 210.4.67.241
Originating ISP: Bdcom Online Limited
City: Dhaka
Country of Origin: Bangladesh

And again from:

Return-Path: <tochiai@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.236.143.237])
Reply-To: Smile Yanushok <yana.melody1@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Smile Yanushok <tochiai@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello, lovely

Originating IP: 41.236.143.237
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

The stolen picture received with the messages is already reported here (Oct 12, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fawn.yana@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:47 am

Email:

Hey hey my new friend Please do not be surprised to my text. With your approval, I will say you more about me. I'm finding a person for a relationship and spend time together. I am joyful, optimistic girl. I indulge in dreams and be thrilled of life. I give preference to spend time in happy society. But inside of me right now is void. I want to find a man who banish the cold. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not consume spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and agree to embark in the universe of enjoyment and sensuality, if you are agree away from the gray uninteresting life keep vibrant unforgettable tale, do not miss this luck, put all the work and write me soon! We can write and send pics, even nude. Subsequently, of course, you would obtain more of my image and can to know me better. I hopeful that I could love you and our attitude will keep on. Ynyusha!

Header:

Return-Path: <sph24n69@tempo.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.254.97.118])
Subject: Good morning my dear stranger,
Reply-To: Flower Yanusya <fawn.yana@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Flower Yanusya <sph24n69@tempo.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.254.97.118
Originating ISP: Iriisnet Communication Pvt Ltd
City: New Delhi
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Oct 12, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yanaeternty@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:53 pm

Email:

Hey hey my dear friend! Please do not be surprised to my letter. With your approval, I will say you more about me. I'm finding a person for a relation and spend time together. I am active, optimistic girl. I adore stargaze and enjoy life. I love to spend free time in friendly company. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to find a man who defrost the winter. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious habits. I do not drink spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to go in the world of purpose and tenderness, if you are get ready away from the unhappy tedious life make colourful unforgettable fairytale, do not miss this luck, leave everything and contact me shortly! We can communicate and send photo, even nude. With time, of course, you would obtain more of my photo and can to know me even better. I hope that I could to get involved you and our relationship will continue. Your Ynyusha,

Header:

Return-Path: <qqm43vsd@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.164.94.202])
Reply-To: Sun Ynyusha <yanaeternty@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Sun Ynyusha <qqm43vsd@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey there my dear mate!

Originating IP: 113.164.94.202
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Aug 18, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.