Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olganida@yandex.com - Stolen images of Ilona O.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olganida@yandex.com - Stolen images of Ilona O.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Email:

Hey hey my dear mate how are you? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I will be glad to get acquainted with the man sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our emotions and photos. I don’t even know where to start from. Im Olechka. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active person with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Olshuka,

Header:

Return-Path: <harorudo@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [115.78.132.62])
Reply-To: Flower Olgusya < olganida@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Flower Olgusya <harorudo@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation!
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 22:24:18

Originating IP: 115.78.132.62
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the image:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/1416
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

olgaminny@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:50 pm

Email:

Good evening How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad to meet with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our thoughts and photos. I don’t even know where to start from. My name Olga. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active woman with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about lady Hope to hear from you soon. Olalasha!

Header:

Return-Path: <dragon53@drive.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [157.37.131.232])
Subject: Hi there my dear mate!
Reply-To: Olgusha Olechka < olgaminny@yandex.ru>
Errors-To: Olgusha Olechka <dragon53@drive.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 02:09:45

Originating IP: 157.37.131.232
Originating ISP: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
City: Jaipur
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

devakaterinna@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Email:

Good afternoon, What's up? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would be not against exchanging emails with the man sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our thoughts & photos. I don’t even know where to start from. I am Katerinochka. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active woman with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Ekaterinchika!

Header:

Return-Path: <b-friend@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [118.96.226.223])
Reply-To: Ekaterinoka Pretty < devakaterinna@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Ekaterinoka Pretty <b-friend@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Woha my new pen-friend

Originating IP: 118.96.226.223
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

milaiadeva@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:58 pm

Email:

Aloha my new mate What's up? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I would enjoy to get acquainted with the beautiful person sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our emotions and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. Im Marinushcka. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active girl with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Marinuska,

Header:

Return-Path: <mikio@leaf.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [183.89.67.192])
Reply-To: Marinuska Marinulenka <milaiadeva@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Marinuska Marinulenka <mikio@leaf.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my great pen-friend!

Originating IP: 183.89.67.192
Originating ISP: Triple T Internet/triple T Broadband
City: Nakhon Ratchasima
Country of Origin: Thailand

The stolen picture received with the message is already posted here (Jun 17, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

devochkamag@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:00 am

Email:

Hey hey my new friend! how are you? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad to meet with the man sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our emotions and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. My name Marinushcka. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny woman with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Marinochka!

Header:

Return-Path: <ashi@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [206.132.109.92])
Reply-To: Marinka Flower <devochkamag@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Marinka Flower <ashi@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my new mate.

Originating IP: 206.132.109.92
Originating ISP: Level 3 Parent, Llc
City: San Luis
Country of Origin: Argentina

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jun 17, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tatyaninary@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:01 pm

Email:

Good Day, How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would be not against exchanging emails with the man sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our thoughts and pictures. I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Tatyanka. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active girl with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Tatyanok,

Header:

Return-Path: <hatto.36@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.78.83.34])
Reply-To: Tatyanulka Iam <tatyaninary@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanulka Iam <hatto.36@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day,
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018

Originating IP: 103.78.83.34
Originating ISP: Pt.mora Telematika Indonesia
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nezhnayatanychka@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Email:

Hello Charming, How ar You? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad to meet with the beautiful person sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our thoughts and pictures. I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Tanya. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Tatyanchik!

Header:

Return-Path: <ykagu@gaea.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [116.98.164.22])
Subject: Hello my awesome friend
Reply-To: Tatyana Sun <nezhnayatanychka@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Tatyana Sun <ykagu@gaea.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 116.98.164.22
Originating ISP: Viettel Corporation
City: Da Nang

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Sep 29, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Tatianabeytya@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Email:

Good evening friend. What'sup? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad to get acquainted with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our thoughts and photos. I don’t even know where to start from. I am Tatyanka. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active girl with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Tatyanuska

Header:

Return-Path: <psaech0@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.218.208.26])
Subject: Good DayCharming!
Reply-To: Tatyanchika Woman <Tatianabeytya@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanchika Woman <psaech0@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 41.218.208.26
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana As International Transit
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tatyanadol87@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:42 am

Email:

Salutation dear friend. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I'm Tanechks. Iam hope to your like my pic. Iam also look person with whom my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I am still have one and already very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose - I wish to find a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private email: tatyanadol87@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Tanuschka,

Header:

Return-Path: <vivareiko@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [42.118.34.68])
Subject: Hey there my awesome mate,
Reply-To: Sunny Tatyanusenka <vivareiko@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunny Tatyanusenka <vivareiko@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 02:15:49
Message-ID: <20190222021551.9947.vivareiko@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 42.118.34.68
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Ho Chi Minh City

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Jul 14, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elena_ovci@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:23 pm

Email:

Good evening. Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Elenuschka. I'm hope to your like my snapshot. I am also look man with whom my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. In Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I want to search a companion to my solitary life. I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in greater detail I will talk about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: elena_ovci@outlook.com

I will wait your letter. See you soon, Elenka!

Header:

Return-Path: <afukano@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [105.101.36.161])
Reply-To: Beauty Elenoka <afukano@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beauty Elenoka <afukano@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my new friend.
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 02:10:24
Message-ID: <20190330021028.1078.afukano@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 105.101.36.161
Originating ISP: Telecom Algeria
City: Alger
Country of Origin: Algeria

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jul 14, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.