Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

liziana.mervania@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

liziana.mervania@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Email:

Greetings my dear man. Are you read my message? I'm very glad that you're interested in me. I have to start my letter by saying the reason why i wrote you. You're very interesting for me as a man. I think that you're looking for a woman for new relationships and create a family. I'm right? If you're not interested in looking for a girl or you're just interested my sexy snapshots, please don't reply to my message. I understand. I wanna to meet my soulmate. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. My name is Elizaveta, i'm thirty four y.old. How old are you? In the profile i saw that you live in Usa? I live in Russian Federation, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a problem. I hope you like my photo. By the way, i'll also wait for your pictures. It is quite important and interesting for me. They required to see a partner in order to begin the correspondence. If you're interested, then we can continue our dialogue more detail in the next message. Sincere, Elizavetunya!

Header:

Return-Path: <aah91422@pop16.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (77.242.22.166)
Subject: Woha my great mate,
Reply-To: Elizavetoka Sunny < liziana.mervania@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Elizavetoka Sunny <aah91422@pop16.odn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 19:33:43

Originating IP: 77.242.22.166
Originating ISP: Abissnet Sh.a.
City: Tirana
Country of Origin: Albania

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

eliza.martoa@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:15 pm

Email:

Good day dear stranger, You read my message? I'm very glad that you're interested in me. I have to start my message by saying why i wrote you. You're very interesting for me as a man. I think that you are looking for girl for new relationships and create a family. I'm right? If you are not interested in looking for a girl or you are just interested my naked pictures, please don't answer to this message. I understand. I wanna to find my special someone. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. My name is Elizaveta, i am 34 years. How old are you? In the profile i saw that you live in America? I live in Russian Federation, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem. I hope you like my foto. By the way, i'll also wait for your fotos. It's quite interesting and important to me. They important to see a partner in order to begin communication. If you are interested, then we can continue our dialogue more detail in the next message. Have a wonderful day,

Header:

Return-Path: <study_0129@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (85.203.47.49 with login)
by smtp5009.mail.kks.ynwp.yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Greetings my awesome friend,
Reply-To: Elizavetok Elizavetik < eliza.martoa@yandex.com>
Return-Path: study_0129@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Elizavetok Elizavetik <study_0129@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 00:48:34

Originating IP: 85.203.47.49
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
City: Hong Kong
Country of Origin: Hong Kong

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.