Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Darya Semyonova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Katrinie.shpag@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:29 pm

Email:

Good DayDear! Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Ekaterinka. Iam hope to your like my picture. I am also find someone with whom my life is calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have single and already very tired of such life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In reality, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose - I wish to search a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in greater detail I will talk about me later.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mail box: Katrinie.shpag@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Katyulenka

Header:

Return-Path: <kuurin@sound.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0327.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0327.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.28])
Received: from localhost (unknown [117.223.234.20]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp
Reply-To: Woman Katyushka <kuurin@sound.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Woman Katyushka <kuurin@sound.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi,
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 01:28:42
Message-ID: <20190131012844.0159.kuurin@sound.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 117.223.234.20
Originating ISP: National Internet Backbone
City: Varanasi
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (May 23, 2018).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Katrinie.shpag@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:54 pm

With the same stolen picture already reported here (May 23, 2018):

Hello charming man! Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I am Ekaterinka. I'm hope to your like my pic. I am also look man with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have one and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose - I want to look a lover for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in greater detail I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: Katrinie.shpag@outlook.com

I will wait your letter! See you soon, Ekaterinusenka.

Return-Path: <tsumori@muse.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0215.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0215.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.16])
Received: from localhost (unknown [195.34.74.63]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp
Reply-To: Lady Ekaterinchika <tsumori@muse.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Lady Ekaterinchika <tsumori@muse.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 00:29:19
Message-ID: <20190131002920.0784.tsumori@muse.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 195.34.74.63
Originating ISP: Ukrainian Internet Company Llc
City: Kiev
Country of Origin: Ukraine
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Nartanya@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Note: the email address was previously reported on our forum in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=57723&start=60, while being used with stolen pictures belonging to someone else.

Email:

Good Day To You, Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in search and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I'm Tanechks. I'm hope to your like my foto. Iam also look someone with which my life will calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have one and already very tired of that life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal. I wish to find a lover to my solitary life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in greater detail I will write about myself later.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: Nartanya@hotmail.com

I will wait your letter. See you later, Tanuschusya!

Header:

Return-Path: <kana-m.24@lion.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.250.5.37])
Reply-To: Tanuschuska Pretty <kana-m.24@lion.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Tanuschuska Pretty <kana-m.24@lion.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings my dear pen-friend!
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 12:15:33
Message-ID: <20190228121535.6627.kana-m---@lion.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 180.250.5.37
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message was already reported here (May 23, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.