Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Katie (Higgins) Cook

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Katie (Higgins) Cook

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2018 3:34 pm

DateMeFree:

Dear, I am Katie Higgins (Blue Angels) US Navy officer currently in Libyan / Syrian for peacekeeping operation, I want us to continue our communication I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail. I am interested in you please contact me via my private mailbox (ckatiehiggins@hotmail.com) for urgent and appropriate information. Kisses. Katie Higgins Email: ckatiehiggins@hotmail.com

Fake profile used:

sweetkatie
- 33 y/o female
- Ohio, USA
- English, French, Lithuanian
- Navy
- Have no children
Date of birth 1985 - April - 7
Education PhD/Post doctorate
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 30 - 65

Stolen picture used:

The real owner of the picture is Katie (Higgins) Cook, former Fat Albert Pilot. The image is stolen from the real owner Twitter profile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ckatiehiggins02@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:48 pm

Same dating site, same stolen picture, same fake profile, new email address. Message received:

Dear,
I am Katie Higgins (Blue Angels) USA Navy officer currently in Libyan / Syrian for peacekeeping operation, I want us to continue our communication I will introduce myself better and send you my picture
as soon as i receive your mail.
I am interested in you please contact me through my private mailbox (ckatiehiggins02@gm ail.com) for urgent and appropriate information.
Kisse s.
Katie Higgins
Email: ckatiehiggins02@gma il.com
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

katiehiggins092@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:09 am

Message received on WeDateFree:

hello beloved please write me back direct my email address ok ( katiehiggins092@gma il.com )Thanks and kisses
Katie Higgins

Fake profile used:

Katiehiggins
39 y/o female from 10001, USA
STUDANT
Date of birth 1980 - February - 4
Height 4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type Average
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Religion Hindu
Marital status Single
Education Some college
I look for a female (note - message sent to a male profile)
Looking for an age range 18 - 75

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

capt.katiehiggins58@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 22, 2019 11:26 am

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - message received:

Date: Sat, May 18, 2019
Subject: I NEED YOUR DATA
To: xxx

Dear friend,
With respect and humility I write you this letter which I believed
that you are going to be assistance to me. I have really been touched
by the respond you gave me, Since when I sent to you my life history
message, I have been wondering how your reaction will be, Because we
have never meet or known each other before, But despite that you
replied me positively, I chose you after ending up my praying and
fasting, I was directed by my spirit and my spirit never lied to me
before, I need your help that is why i am writing this mail to you
today.

Due to the United Nation policy on Syria, there is a plan to move some
troops out of Syria so I will be among the people that will be moving
out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they
know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about
it. For this reason, I have made an arrangement for a Security Cargo
Company agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge
of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I
want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I
have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely
Through Diplomatic means. You have to keep everything confidential
till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund
and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will
assist me to invest it in a good profitable business venture, i will
go with you to the US if that is what you really want for your
assistance after you have receive the money. I believe I can trust
you.

There is a ban on all the financial institute in this country
regarding international transaction due to the crisis that have been
going on in this country which is one of the reason why we are working
here .For this reason, i cannot transfer fund through any bank here,
that is why i have to use the Security Cargo Company agent to move the
box out of the country.

Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military
communication facilities, which are secured so nobody can monitor our
emails, and then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach
you through email, because the control unit monitor all calls, I just
have to be sure whom I am dealing with.
Please if you can handle it;
let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will tell you on the modality to follow.
Your Name:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Address_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Phone Number_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Profession_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Age_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Nearest Airport_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your country_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Regards,
Katie

Fake document used in scam:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

katie208higgins@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Fake website information is located here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=87161

From a Survivor:

From: katie208higgins@gmail.com <katie208higgins@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020
To:
Subject: Re:

Dear friend,

Well, I'm Katie Higgins (Blue Angels United officer), working for the United States Navy base camp here in Syria. The US Naval Base. UU It lies north of the Euphrates River, five kilometers from the city of Rawah, along the main route connecting the Syrian border with the northbound routes to Mosul and the east with Baghdad.

I want you to know that we are attacked by the insurgents every day and the car bombs here in Syria. A few weeks ago, during our rescue mission for the Jordanian pilot (hostage) at the ISIS oil facility, there was a particularly brutal firefight in Raqqa, the capital of Isis in Syria, after defeating them, I found a box that contains a large amount of money. That belongs to the sponsors and supporters of ISIS, which I believe the money was intended for the purchase of weapons and ammunition, only the 9th official of the Navy agreed in that rescue mission that the money will be included and shared among all of us. After sharing the money, I got a share of $ 3,700,000 (three million, seven hundred thousand US dollars). The US government UU.I have ordered the relocation of my team to another US Navy. UU Based on a border between Jordan and Syria, I need your help to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Syria) to your own country. Before the high officials of the Navy discover it.

I am asking you to keep it safe in my name. I understand that you may be afraid of this proposal, but I want to inform you that I have made solid arrangements with the Security Charge Company, which specializes in diplomatic delivery and they have promised to provide the diplomatic method to any of my destinations of choice . This delivery will be legally handled by the Security delivery Company and there will be no risk in the process and the fund will be securely sealed in a Diplomatic Box and the.

Diplomatic Box will be delivered in your country by a Diplomat. I decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once the money is delivered, while the rest will be my capital investment in your country.

Please, I need your assurance that if I give this cash box to you that you will be trustworthy to keep it safe until I come to your country to meet with you, then we can plan how to invest the money. I will make an appealing advice not to discuss this matter to a third party. If you do not want to handle this business, remove this letter from your email box to avoid any leaks of this information and it will be dangerous for me based on my position here.

I chose to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my confidence nor frustrate my dream, although you wonder why I reveal myself so soon without a formal presentation, well, I will say that my mind is convinced you are the real person who can helped me to receive and invest this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we will remain here and since I have survived two bomb attacks here, which led me to seek a trustworthy and reliable person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will relocate to your country to invest and start up a new life as a retired officer. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need more clarification, let me know and I will explain in more detail. I want to let you know that at the base camp we are not permitted to make use of mobile phones, we only use radio message and communication via email, please bear with me by email communication in the meantime.

In conclusion, I would like you to send me an answer to this proposal, your urgent response will be greatly appreciated before we move. I'll wait for your answer
Kiss, Katie Higgins

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

katie208higgins@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:28 pm

Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020
To:
Subject: Re:

Dear friend,

Well, I'm Katie Higgins (Blue Angels United officer), working for the United States Navy base camp here in Syria. The US Naval Base. UU It lies north of the Euphrates River, five kilometers from the city of Rawah, along the main route connecting the Syrian border with the northbound routes to Mosul and the east with Baghdad.

I want you to know that we are attacked by the insurgents every day and the car bombs here in Syria. A few weeks ago, during our rescue mission for the Jordanian pilot (hostage) at the ISIS oil facility, there was a particularly brutal firefight in Raqqa, the capital of Isis in Syria, after defeating them, I found a box that contains a large amount of money. That belongs to the sponsors and supporters of ISIS, which I believe the money was intended for the purchase of weapons and ammunition, only the 9th official of the Navy agreed in that rescue mission that the money will be included and shared among all of us. After sharing the money, I got a share of $ 3,700,000 (three million, seven hundred thousand US dollars). The US government UU.I have ordered the relocation of my team to another US Navy. UU Based on a border between Jordan and Syria, I need your help to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Syria) to your own country. Before the high officials of the Navy discover it.

I am asking you to keep it safe in my name. I understand that you may be afraid of this proposal, but I want to inform you that I have made solid arrangements with the Security Charge Company, which specializes in diplomatic delivery and they have promised to provide the diplomatic method to any of my destinations of choice . This delivery will be legally handled by the Security delivery Company and there will be no risk in the process and the fund will be securely sealed in a Diplomatic Box and the.

Diplomatic Box will be delivered in your country by a Diplomat. I decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once the money is delivered, while the rest will be my capital investment in your country.

Please, I need your assurance that if I give this cash box to you that you will be trustworthy to keep it safe until I come to your country to meet with you, then we can plan how to invest the money. I will make an appealing advice not to discuss this matter to a third party. If you do not want to handle this business, remove this letter from your email box to avoid any leaks of this information and it will be dangerous for me based on my position here.

I chose to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my confidence nor frustrate my dream, although you wonder why I reveal myself so soon without a formal presentation, well, I will say that my mind is convinced you are the real person who can helped me to receive and invest this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we will remain here and since I have survived two bomb attacks here, which led me to seek a trustworthy and reliable person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will relocate to your country to invest and start up a new life as a retired officer. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need more clarification, let me know and I will explain in more detail. I want to let you know that at the base camp we are not permitted to make use of mobile phones, we only use radio message and communication via email, please bear with me by email communication in the meantime.

In conclusion, I would like you to send me an answer to this proposal, your urgent response will be greatly appreciated before we move. I'll wait for your answer
Kiss, Katie Higgins

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020
To:
Subject: Re: Re:

Good day to you and how is your health today, I hope you are in good health and well? I want to say thank you for the time to write to me again, the contents of your letter is well understood, I do not want to see this agreement as something that will bring any conflict or problem to you, but II want you to trust and believe me when I say that there is nothing to worry about in this honestly I did all the necessary measures that will lead to the safe delivery of this cash to you without any kind of problem or risk.I am a woman who does things according to the guidelines of my spirit, I chose you to be my partner in this deal and also to help me get this box, because my mind testify that you are the right person to me in this and I you will not disappoint me or betray me in this, I would like you to partner in this deal,

I do not know how to make you believe me, but I pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind. Once again I want you to know that there is no complication on the way, if you follow my instructions everything will go smoothly and well in the process of receiving the cash, please try to keep this matter secret between you and me, to avoid making space to the enemy, because if you and I should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness we must surely achieve success in the end.

You should not be surprised about what I told you, everything I told you is nothing but the truth, please remove doubt in your mind; I do not know why my mind testify that you will be a good person who will help me without betraying me. Note that this transaction is not going to be done via bank to bank transfer for security reasons; it will be through diplomatic means by a delivery security company. All the arrangements to deliver the box to you is intact and it is going to be done legally and it's 100% risk free.

Please, I will like to send your information to me so that I can pass it on to the security company to enable you to proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box at your doorstep.

Here are the information you need urgently.

Full name: .........................
City: .......................
Profession ....................
Telephone number: ........................
Nearby Airport .....................................
Residential or office address, to receive the shipment ..........................

Once I am done with my official assignment, I will like to meet you one on one in your country, and after that we will have to decide how to carry on with our lives, but for now, please I will appreciate us to be more attentive to this shipment.

I await your kind response.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captkatiehiggins3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:02 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Date: Jan 19, 2022
Subject: My dear,
To:

Dear Friend,
Well I am (Blue Angels United officer), working for U.S Navy base camp here in Syria. The US Navy Base is located north of the Euphrates River, three miles from the town of Rawah, along a major route that connects the Syrian border to roads leading north toward Mosul and east to Baghdad.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs here in Syria. few weeks ago, during our rescue mission assignment for a Jordanian Pilot (hostage) at ISIS Oil Facility, there was particularly brutal firefight in Raqqa, Isis's capital in Syria, after defeating them, I came across a two crest box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the sponsors and supporter of ISIS, which I believe that the money was meant for buying of weapons and ammunition, so we agreed by 9 Navy officer on that rescue mission that the money will be enclosed and be shared among all of us. After we shared the money, I got a share of $2,700,000 (Two Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) US Government has ordered relocation of my team to another US Navy base located at border in between Jordan and Syria, so I need your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Syria) to your own country. Before senior Navy officials will discover it.

I am soliciting on you to keep it safe on my behalf till I come over to your country, It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a Security Cargo Company that specialize on diplomatic delivery and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handled legally by the Security Cargo Company and there will be no form of risk in the process and the money will be sealed and packed safely in a Diplomatic Box and the Diplomatic Box will be delivered to you in your country by a Diplomat. I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

Please I need your assurance that if this money is delivered to you, that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money safe till I arrive in your country to meet you, then we will plan on how to invest with it. One passionate appeal I will make to you is, not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to assist this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous for me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your country to invest and start a new life as a retired officer. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the Navy base camp we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated before we relocate. I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Kiss, Katie Higgins

Stolen pictures received with the message:

+ another stolen picture already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.