Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Johnny Marsh

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Johnny Marsh

Unread postby wishtrue » Tue May 15, 2018 2:55 am

Beofre I start, I want to let you know I am not an English speaker. So please understand if I can't make myself clear.
Weeks ago, I got a friend request on Facebook. I accepted it and we fell in love after we share lots of stories about us, our family. Both of us are single parents and we wanted to start a family with each other. He said he is in the military and stationed in Syria. He said he is going to retire in about one month as soon as his duty is over in Syria. He said he will bring his daughter to my country so we can start our future together. Then days ago, he said US military there had had a meeting with Syrian government and they got compensated with a lot of money. And here is the problem started. He said since the bank system is not functioning there, the military offered an option for soldiers to send the money in the electronic safety box through the delivery company to the ones they trust. He said he would send it to me since he has no family except for his young daughter. (both parents dead. widowed.) He said I need to fill out the form for the delivery company so I did. Then, the delivery company asked me to pay more than $4,000 USD balance for the delivery. I asked him why I should pay the balance and he said he already paid $8,000 so I should pay the rest. Then I realized something is not right. So I visited the company's website, http: // atrixglobalexpress.tk. Their website was rubbish. So I told him that I can't send the money. He tried to call me several times but I didn't answer. He said I don't have trust in him. I told him I can't believe him. He said he can't live without me. Now he is desperate and wants me to download a videocall app so that I can see his face. Except for this case, he never asked anything from me. He was polite, respectful, warm and caring. No dirty talks. If this guy is real, I don't want to lose him.
So here's my real question. If he is the same guy as on his facebook picture, can I trust him? Can I believe that he is not a con man? Of course I will not send him money but I want to make sure if I can continue my relationship with this man.
If he is a con man, does it mean I am in trouble, since I offered them my address and my phone number already?
Thank you so much for your help.
wishtrue
New survivor

Re: Does Scammer make a videocall?

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 15, 2018 9:36 am

100% scam. You should stop all contact with the scammer. Do not tell him you know he is a scammer. Please post as much information about this scammer here so others can be warned about him.

E-mail addresses, phone numbers, fake documents, & links to his Facebook page will all be helpful. If you are unsure what to post then please forward all the scammers E-mails to me. My E-mail address is at the bottom of every post I make.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby wishtrue » Tue May 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Thank you for your reply.
I sent you an e-mail with all the pictures and information I have.
I deleted my Facebook account and gmail account but they still have my home address and phone number. I sent him pictures of my daughters. Will it do any harm to my gilrs or me?
wishtrue
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 15, 2018 2:29 pm

He will not harm you or your family - he is just a coward hiding behind a computer and pretending to be someone else while stealing your money. Just be careful with people you met online. No physical harm doesn't mean they cannot harm your finance and mind.

Thank you for sending the needed details to Big Al. We will update this topic soon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Profile Elements
Espinal Ganry / ganryespinal
Active on April 24th, 2018
Studied at American Public University
Charles Town, West Virginia
Past: West Point - The U.S. Military Academy
West Point, New York
From Jersey City, New Jersey
Widowed
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: Sergeant's

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: atrixglobalexpress.tk

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2018 10:58 am

From the fake site used in scam:

If you have a need to import goods or documents from anywhere in the world, call our Import Team now on info@atrixglobalexpress.tk. They will handle all custom related issues for you quickly, arrange collections from anywhere in the world, carnet, and deliver straight to your door or any other location of your specification. From straightforward document imports to complex Inward Processing Relief, and other more complex imports, you can benefit from our knowledge and rest assured that it’s all being done by experienced personnel.

Contact details used on the fake site:

4th Fl, 60 W 39th St,
Newyork, Ny 10018-3807
United States of America.
Phone: +1(631)637-7585
Email Us: atrixglobalexpress@gmail.com

Head Office (Ghana)
101 City Mall Tele phone Exchange Road Peoples Colony # 01
Faislabad, Ghana

Busan Korea
Suites 903-05, Exchange Tower
33 Wang , Bay
Head office seoul
Telephone: +852 2893 1 (incomplete phone number, 4 digits missing)

Shanghai
Room-1105, Hua Sheng Tower
399 Jiujiang Road, Huangpu District
Shanghai 200001, PR China
Telephone: +86 (21) 6258 244

United Kingdom
Unite # 2, Charry Orched West Dayton
London UB77JR
United Kingdom

Branch Office
Address: P-05 Chenab Market
Susan Road Madina Town
Faislabad, Pakistan
Telephone: +92-41-8503500

Beijing
Room-1612, Tower-D, SOHO New Town
88 Mile 6, Ojueleba District
Surulere 100022, PR Nigeria
Telephone: +234 (70) 36000012

Guangzhou
Room-1002, Block-2, Dong-Jun Plaza
836 Dongfengdong Road, Yuexiu District
Guangzhou 510080, PR China
Telephone: +86 (20) 8767 823

+16316377585 - Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice) number
+86216258244 - China geographic number. The same phone number was previously used with another fake courier site pretending to be asianexpresssworldwide.com / Asian Express Worldwide in 2016. The fake maker claimed at that time to be in the UK. The real identity of the faker maker is already reported in viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58291.

+92418503500 - Pakistan geographic number
+2347036000012 - Nigeria mobile number
+86208767823 - China geographic number

This is what the fake site looks like:

atrix.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: atrixglobalexpress.tk

Unread postby wishtrue » Thu May 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Hello. I got a help from another scam report site and they help get his Facebook page taken down. However, it is now back with the same name and some new pictures of the same guy. What does this mean? Please help me with this.
wishtrue
New survivor

Re: Does Scammer make a videocall? Espinal Ganry - Facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 17, 2018 3:26 pm

It is the wrong thing to do to report scammer profiles to be closed down! This ruins the warning posts, and does not hurt the scammer. It only hurts his victims. Please never do this again. That other "scam report site" is giving you bad advice and is not doing the right thing to deal with scammers.

READ WHY CLOSING THEM IS DEAD WRONG.
Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

Please post the new information that you have here or send to Big Al to post for you. Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Facebook - Johnson Martins Marsh

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:21 pm

From another Survivor:

She stated that her mother was friended on Facebook by the above person but the profile has been disabled. She did some research and found this topic.

Link to an uploaded video from the real Johnny Marsh:
https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/BeSzN0FHmQc

It looks like it was uploaded on January 23rd, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Johnny Marsh

Unread postby Kabouter » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:37 am

Good Morning, just letting you know he is a scammer as I have been chatting with him and he has been using the name James Dunford but the same pictures with him and his daughter. He chats via Hangout, gmail and wechat!
Kabouter
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.