Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marinlebedeva89@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marinlebedeva89@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 04, 2018 10:14 pm

Email:

Howdy sweetie. Thanks a lot for ur e mail. I was incredibly stunned and pleased to hear from you now. Sorry for the delay. I do not quite often use this particular e-mail. I unintentionally made a decision to take a look at my mail box and was gladly surprised to discover your email there. I use the other e-mail address and i just use it to speak to my good friends. I'm going send a letter coming from that email so you will recognize it. Well, i do wish that you'll pardon me and write me back very soon. I would like to become familiar with u far better. Therefore i'm absolutely sure that there is always so much of useful and important things we can uncover concerning each other. i did assured you to give u my photo so im enclosing it. I am going to let you know much more about me personally in the up coming letter as well as i'll send out it from my commonly used e-mail address, Will be waiting with impatience for your answer. I wish u good day. Bye for now. P.S. If you did loved my image you're still serious, please, write back to me quickly.

Header:

Return-Path: <ap-pu924@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Received: from smtpa13.esk.m4.zaq.ne.jp ([61.5.124.137] [61.5.124.137])
Reply-To: Sweeti Girlc < marinlebedeva89@yandex.com>
Return-Path: ap-pu924@jcom.home.ne.jp
Errors-To: Sweeti Girlc <ap-pu924@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 04:38:18

Originating IP: 61.5.124.137
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Surabaya
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the email:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nadegdaugryumova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Email:

Hey there darling. Thank you a lot for your answer. I got quite thrilled & satisfied to hear back from you actually. Very sorry for that long delay. I don't usually make use of this e-mail. I unintentionally decided to take a look at my mail box and was pleasantly shocked to receive your letter. I have the other e-mail address and also i just use it to speak to my friends. I will send a message coming from this address so you'll recognize it. Anyway, I do wish that you'll forgive me and answer back to me very soon. I truly want to get to know you much better. Im positive that there may be a lot of fascinating stuff we could obtain concerning one another. i did stated to send you my image therefore I'm attaching it here. I will inform you more about me in my following message and i will send out it from my primary e-mail address, I'll be waiting excitedly for your personal e mail. I wish u lovely day. Take care. P.S. In case you did loved my snapshot you're serious, please, reply back soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <sayasaya@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [112.196.41.108])
Reply-To: Iamk Beautyz < nadegdaugryumova@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Iamk Beautyz <sayasaya@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Woha my great friend
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 10:33:28

Originating IP: 112.196.41.108
Originating ISP: Quadrant Televentures Limited
City: Ghanaur
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marinlebedeva89@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Email:

Hey darling. Thank you a whole lot for ur mail. I became really stunned and pleased to receive a letter back from you actually. Very sorry for a long delay. I do not frequently use that email address. I unintentionally decided to open my email box and was cheerfully surprised to find the email. I have a different e mail and i utilize it to chat with my good friends. I will mail you a specific letter coming from this email so you'll recognize it. Anyway, i do wish that you may forgive me and write me back in the near future. I would like to get to know u more. I'm convinced that there may be a lot of fascinating and important things we can easily find about one another. i assured you to send out you my image therefore I am enclosing it. I'm going inform you more regarding myself in the up coming letter and also i am going to send out it via my main e mail, I'm going be waiting excitedly for your mail. Wish you very good day time. Take good care. PS If u did enjoyed my picture & you happen to be curious, please, write back to me soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <s.taka@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.213.128.218])
Reply-To: Smiled Mib < marinlebedeva89@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Smiled Mib <s.taka@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi dear friend,
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 11:55:33

Originating IP: 103.213.128.218
Originating ISP: Pt.infokom Elektrindo
City: Jakarta

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marisuslina@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:36 pm

Email:

Hey there my great mate Thank you very much for your reply. I became very thrilled & satisfied to receive a letter back from you now. Sorry for that long delay. i don't commonly make use of this e-mail address. I accidentally made the decision to open my email and was happily surprised to discover the letter. I have the other email and also i utilize it to chat with my friends. I am going to send you a message from this email so you'll know it. Anyways, I wish that you will excuse me for this and respond to me back in the near future. I want to become familiar with you more. I'm positive that there may be so much of useful stuff we can easily come across concerning each other. i did assured you to give u my photo and so i am attaching it here. I'm going let you know much more about me personally in the up coming letter and also i'll send out it from my commonly used e-mail address, I'm going be waiting impatiently for your personal email. I wish u fantastic day! Bye for now. p.s In case u liked my snapshot and also you'reserious, please, reply back as soon as possible.

Header:

Return-Path: <nabekun@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (host221-67-dynamic.31-79-r.retail.telecomitalia.it [79.31.67.221])
Subject: Hello man.
Reply-To: Mep Miq <marisuslina@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Mep Miq <nabekun@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 22:33:13

Originating IP: 79.31.67.221
Originating ISP: Telecom Italia
City: Novara
Country of Origin: Italy

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marisuslina@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:36 pm

Email:

Greetings my awesome mate, Thank you a whole lot for ur letter. I was very pleasantly surprised and pleased to hear back from u. I'm sorry that made you wait. I do not usually use this e-mail address. I by accident made the decision to check my mail box and was gladly shocked to discover the letter. I have the other email and i use it to chat with my friends. I am going to mail a detailed letter from this email so you'll know. Well, i do hope that you will still pardon me for this and answer back to me as soon as possible. I want to get to know u far better. I'm absolutely sure there may be a lot of interesting stuff we can come across regarding one another. i did stated to give you my image therefore I am attaching it here. I am going to tell you a lot more regarding myself in my up coming e-mail as well as i'll send out it from my frequently used e mail, I will be waiting impatiently for your mail. Wish you good day time!! Take care. P.S. In case you enjoyed my photo and also you happen to be stillserious, write back to me soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <fsa@spice.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [122.54.147.93])
Reply-To: Smiles Prettyj <marisuslina@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Smiles Prettyj <fsa@spice.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings my dear pen-friend

Originating IP: 122.54.147.93
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
Country of Origin: Philippines

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lyudmilabogrova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:09 am

Emails:

Woha my dear friend, Thanks very much for your answer. I became pleasantly surprised & happy to hear back from you now. Very sorry for delay. I do not usually use this email. I unintentionally decided to open my email and was gladly surprised to find the mail there. I have another email and i just use it to speak to my close friends. I'm going mail a letter coming from that email so you'll know it. Anyways, i do hope that you are going to forgive me and write me back in the near future. I would like to get to know you much better. Therefore i'm convinced there may be a lot of exciting stuff we could come across about each other. I did assured you to give u my picture so i am enclosing it here. I will inform you a lot more regarding myself in the following message as well as i'll send it from my main e mail, I'll wait impatiently for your personal email. Wish you very good daytime. Bye for now. PS In case u enjoyed my image you'reserious, please, write to me soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <aya-03_mi@comet.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [112.205.28.151])
Reply-To: Iami Niceg <lyudmilabogrova@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Iami Niceg <aya-03_mi@comet.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi there dear!

Originating IP: 112.205.28.151
City: Mandaluyong City

Howdy dear. Thanks a lot for ur reply. I became very thrilled & satisfied to receive a letter back from you actually. Sorry that made you wait. i do not frequently use this particular e-mail address. I unintentionally decided to check my mail box and was pleasantly surprised to find the mail there. I use another address and also i just use it to chat with my friends. I am going to send a message via this specific address so you'll recognize. Anyway, i hope that you'll pardon me for this and write me back soon. I truly want to get to know you better. Im sure there may be a lot of interesting things we can easily obtain regarding each other. I did promised to mail u my photo therefore im enclosing it. I am going to tell you much more regarding me in my future letter and also i'll send it via my frequently used e mail, I will be waiting excitedly for your response. I wish you fantastic daytime. Take good care. P.S. In case you liked my photo & you're stillserious, write me quickly.

Header:

Return-Path: <tunakan24@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon stranger
Reply-To: Ladyi Sweetm <lyudmilabogrova@yandex.com>
Return-Path: tunakan24@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Ladyi Sweetm <tunakan24@yahoo.co.jp>

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mariahkamenskaya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:17 am

Email:

Hello darling! Thanks very much for ur mail. I got very surprised & pleased to receive a letter back from you. I am sorry for the delay. i don't frequently use this particular email address. I accidentally made the decision to open my email box and was pleasantly amazed to discover your message. I have another e mail and i use it to talk to my good friends. I am going to send a letter coming from this specific address so you'll know. Anyway, I hope that you will forgive me for this and respond to me back in the near future. I would like to get to know u much better. Im positive that there is always a lot of exciting and important things we can find regarding one another. I promised to give u my photo therefore I am sticking it here. I'll let you know a lot more regarding me in the future letter and also i will mail it via my commonly used email, I'll wait with impatience for your personal answer. I wish u great day. Take care. ps In case u enjoyed my snapshot you happen to becurious, write to me quickly.

Header:

Return-Path: <jato@fine.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [49.148.128.240])
Reply-To: Girll Womana <mariahkamenskaya@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Girll Womana <jato@fine.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good evening friend

Originating IP: 49.148.128.240

The stolen image received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marisuslina@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:20 am

Email:

Hi there my awesome mate. Thank you so much for ur e mail. I got incredibly thrilled and happy to receive a letter from you actually. I'm sorry for a long delay. I do not commonly use this e-mail. I unintentionally decided to check my mail box and was pleasantly surprised to receive the letter there. I use another email and also i use it to talk to my good friends. I will mail you a detailed letter coming from this specific email so you will know. Anyway, i hope that you are going to pardon me and respond to me back very soon. I'd like to become familiar with u far better. I am absolutely sure there is always so much of fascinating and important things we can come across regarding each other. i did promised to send u my picture and so I am enclosing it. I'll tell you more about me personally in my following letter as well as i will send it from my commonly used email, I'll be waiting with impatience for your personal letter. I wish u lovely day time! Take good care. ps If you liked my picture and you happen to be stillcurious, please, write to me as soon as possible.

Header:

Return-Path: <sp3s6t89@able.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [105.159.189.121])
Subject: Hi there my great friend.
Reply-To: Finex Smiley <marisuslina@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Finex Smiley <sp3s6t89@able.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 105.159.189.121
Originating ISP: Mt-mpls
City: Meknes
Country of Origin: Morocco

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rimaykina@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:44 am

Email:

Woha my dear mate Thanks so much for ur response. I got very stunned & happy to receive a letter back from you. Very sorry for a long delay. I don't often use this particular email address. I by accident made a decision to open my mail box and was gladly surprised to receive the message there. I use another e mail and i utilize it to speak to my friends. I will mail you a detailed message coming from that address so you'll know it. Anyways, I wish that you are going to pardon me and answer back to me very soon. I truly want to become familiar with u much better. I am sure there may be so much of fascinating things we can obtain regarding one another. I promised to send out you my photo and so i'm attaching it. Allow me to inform you more regarding me personally in my future e-mail as well as i am going to mail it from my regularly used e mail, I'll be waiting with impatience for your response. Wish you fine day time. Take good care. p.s In case u did loved my picture & you're stillinterested, please, write back to me soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <black13gou-kuroda-05@gold.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (190-205-199-237.dyn.dsl.cantv.net [190.205.199.237])
Subject: Greetings!
Reply-To: Beautyj Miz <rimaykina@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Beautyj Miz <black13gou-kuroda-05@gold.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 190.205.199.237
Originating ISP: Cantv Servicios, Venezuela
City: San Carlos
Country of Origin: Venezuela

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (May 05, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alksandraorlova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:21 am

Email:

Woha my awesome friend! Thank you a whole lot for ur answer. I was quite stunned and pleased to receive a letter back from you now. I am sorry for the delay. i don't frequently use that e-mail. I unintentionally made the decision to check my mail box and was nicely amazed to see your mail there. I have the other address and also i just use it to speak to my friends. I'll send you a specific letter via that email so you'll recognize. Anyway, I wish that you are going to forgive me for this and answer back to me very soon. I truly want to become familiar with u better. I'm sure there is always a lot of interesting and important things we could come across regarding each other. I did assured you to send you my image so I am sticking it. I'm going let you know more regarding me in the future e-mail and also i am going to send out it from my regularly used address, I will be waiting with impatience for your personal reply. I wish u great daytime. Take care. PS In case u liked my image & you happen to be stillcurious, write back to me soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <be-excellent@utopia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [120.188.80.132])
Subject: Good morning stranger!
Reply-To: Girll Ladyz <alksandraorlova@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Girll Ladyz <be-excellent@utopia.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 120.188.80.132
Originating ISP: Indosat Internet Network Provider
City: Surabaya

Stolen picture received with the email:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.