Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marinlebedeva89@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

irkapetrova77@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:26 am

Email:

Good afternoon dear friend Thank you a lot for your answer. I was quite surprised & pleased to receive a letter back from you actually. Very sorry that made you wait. i don't quite often make use of this e-mail address. I unintentionally made a decision to take a look at my email box and was cheerfully amazed to see your email. I use a different e-mail address and also i utilize it to chat with my friends. I'm going mail a notice via this specific address so you will recognize. Anyway, I do hope that you will still pardon me and reply very soon. I want to become familiar with you better. I'm sure there is a lot of interesting things we can come across regarding each other. i stated to give you my photo therefore im enclosing it. I am going to let you know much more about myself in my following e-mail as well as i am going to send out it via my frequently used e mail, I will be waiting excitedly for your personal email. Wish you very good day time. Take good care. p.s In case you liked my photo and you areserious, please, reply back soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <kamimura-s@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.33.58.161])
Subject: Hey sweetie,
Reply-To: Iamu Sweeta <irkapetrova77@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Iamu Sweeta <kamimura-s@clock.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 41.33.58.161
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: irkapetrova77@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:30 am

Email:

Aloha my dear mate, Thanks so much for ur response. I got incredibly thrilled and satisfied to hear from you. I'm sorry for delay. I do not often make use of this email. I by accident made the decision to check my email box and was pleasantly shocked to discover your mail there. I have another e-mail address and i just use it to talk to my good friends. I am going to send you a specific message from that address so you will know. Well, I do wish that you will still excuse me and answer back to me soon. I want to become familiar with you far better. Im convinced that there is always a lot of useful and important things we could uncover concerning one another. i promised to mail you my picture therefore im sticking it. Allow me to inform you much more about me in the following message as well as i will mail it from my frequently used mail address, Will wait excitedly for your reply. I wish u fantastic daytime. Take good care. PS If you did liked my picture and also you are stillinterested, write me as soon as possible.

Header:

Return-Path: <rozery_pink@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (203.177.251.199 with login)
Subject: Hi there darling.
Reply-To: Flowerb Beautya <irkapetrova77@yandex.com>
Return-Path: rozery_pink@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Flowerb Beautya <rozery_pink@yahoo.co.jp>

Originating IP: 203.177.251.199
Originating ISP: Globe Telecom Inc.
Country of Origin: Philippines

Originating IP: 203.177.251.199
Originating ISP: Globe Telecom Inc.
Country of Origin: Philippines

The stolen picture received with the message is already posted here (Aug 31, 2018).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

belkovetsliana@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 23, 2019 10:22 am

Email:

Hello Dear, Got your mail account in internet browsing. I am still interested to date with you. And I may tell about me. I am honest woman waiting for a suitable mate with kind sense of humor and who knows how to make his female joyful. I enjoy dancing and visit theater regulary. I hate any kinds of malices. What about you? Write to me all about you. Which things do you like to do? How do you do your free days? Your interests. Write back your reply sooner. Would be happy to get your pics too.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: belkovetsliana@yandex.com

Take care.

Header:

Return-Path: <okapi@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (p57AD5461.dip0.t-ipconnect.de [87.173.84.97])
Subject: Good Day Charming.
Reply-To: Flowerm Prettyj <okapi@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Flowerm Prettyj <okapi@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019
Message-ID: <20190511021814.4773.okapi@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 87.173.84.97
Originating ISP: Deutsche Telekom Ag
City: Kitzingen
Country of Origin: Germany

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Sep 16, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.