Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

AHHAprosto@gmail.com

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:41 pm

Email:

Hi my awesome mate. Hope you have a good day, when you find my message. You can call me Anna, I am a mature, lonely girl, do not have any bad habits, with sense of humor & tender character Do not judge strictly if I'm somewhere made a mistakes in the text. I'm in Russia right now, but would like to meet a man from United States to create a serious relationship. I am not afraid of the distance, because the distance could be overcome. Age and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I meet my beloved man. My feelings are opened for the special man in my life and I'm ready for a serious relationship, because I'm tired of being alone. I can tell you more about my life, if you are interested. Perhaps you might be curious to look at me before we start a dialogue So I attached a couple of my foto here. If you are interested in me as a girl and you are ready to try to start communicating, I'll be glad to see from you a letter with a story about your life,preferably with your pictures, in the near future. P.S.: Please not spend your time and mine, if you want just a fun or penpal. I need a reliable man with which I would like to grow old. I am looking forward to hearing from you, Anutik

Return-Path: <mykk.e-ichisuke@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [92.83.67.47])
Reply-To: Anutka Anka < AHHAprosto@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Anutka Anka <mykk.e-ichisuke@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi there my awesome mate
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 19:19:03

Originating IP: 92.83.67.47
Originating ISP: Telekom Romania Communication S.a
City: Nehoiu
Country of Origin: Romania

Stolen picture received with the message:

cmexanuta@gmail.com

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Salut. Hope you have a good day, when you read this. My name is Anutuschka, I am a young, lonelygirl, do not have any bad habits, with sense of humor and soft disposition I beg your pardon if I'm somewhere made an errors in the text. I live in Russia, but would like to meet a man from English language-speaking country for creation a long-term relationship. I'm not afraid of the distance, so that the distance may be overcome. Years and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I meet my beloved man. My heart is open for the special man in my life and I'm ready for a strong relationship, because I'm tired of being alone. I will tell you more about my thoughts, if you want. I guess you might be curious to look at me before we continue communicating therefore I attached two of my foto's here. If you are interested in me as a girl and you are ready to try to chat, I'll be glad to see from you a letter with a story about your life (preferably with your pictures in the near future. P.S.: Please do not waste your and my time, if you want just a fun or friendship by email. Looking for a serious male with whom I would like to be happy.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: cmexanuta@gmail.com

Write soon, Annuska.

Header:
Return-Path: <cck@oboe.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [176.203.167.79]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Fri, 12 Apr 2019
Subject: Hey there my new friend!

Orig IP: 176.203.167.79 | Orig ISP: Ooredoo Q.s.c. | City: Doha | Country: Qatar

Same photo as above.

Re:cmexanuta@gmail.com

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:14 am

Email:

Hi dear stranger, Hope you be in a good mood, when you read this. My name is Anutuschka, I am a mature, lonelygirl, no bad habits, with sense of humor & tender disposition I apologize in advance if I'm somewhere made an errors in the text. I am writing to you from Russian Federation, but would like to meet a male from English-speaking country to create a serious relationship. I'm not scared the distance, so that the distance may be overcome. Years and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I'll be with my soul mate. My feelings are opened for the special guy in my life and I'm ready for a strong relationship, because I'm tired of being alone. I will tell you more about my thoughts, if you want. I guess you might be curious to look at me before we continue communicating So I attached two of my foto's here. If you are interested in me as a girl and you are ready to try to talk, I'll be glad to see from you a letter with some information about your life (preferably with your photos in the near future. PS: Please not spend your and my time, if you want just a fun or penpal. I need a serious guy with which I would like to share the happy moments of our lives.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: cmexanuta@gmail.com

I am looking forward to hearing from you, Anuta!

Header:

Return-Path: <ooien_office@feel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [176.59.70.195])
Reply-To: Lonely Annutka <ooien_office@feel.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Lonely Annutka <ooien_office@feel.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Woha my awesome pen-friend,
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 23:50:02
Message-ID: <20190411235004.2492.ooien-office@feel.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 176.59.70.195
Originating ISP: T2 Mobile Llc
City: Rostov-na-donu
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The real owner of the picture is Anna G. The picture is stolen from her vK profile where it was posted back in 2017.

Re: cmexanuta@gmail.com

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:22 am

Email:

Hey hey my awesome pen-friend Hope you have a good day, when you find my message. You can call me Anutuschka, I am a mature, bachelorwoman, do not have any bad habits, with sense of humor & tender temper Do not judge strictly if I'm somewhere made an errors in the text. I live in Russia, but would like to meet a man from English language-speaking country for creation a strong relationship. I am not afraid of the distance, because the distance can be overcome. Age and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I'll be with my beloved man. My feelings are opened for the special guy in my life and I'm ready for a long-term relationship, because I'm tired of loneliness. I will tell you more about my life, if you want. Probably you might be interested to see me before we start a dialogue therefore I attached some of my foto here. If you are interested in me as a girl and you are ready to try to talk, I'll be glad to see from you a letter with a story about you (preferably with your pictures in the near future. P.S.: Please do not waste your and my time, if you want just a fun or friendship by email. I need a serious man with whom I would like to be happy.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: cmexanuta@gmail.com

Write soon, Anyutka,

Header:

Return-Path: <sakanagi-028@pure.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [92.46.172.44])
Reply-To: Annetika Annusya <sakanagi-028@pure.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Annetika Annusya <sakanagi-028@pure.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi,
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 05:20:09
Message-ID: <20190412052011.1250.sakanagi----@pure.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 92.46.172.44
Originating ISP: Jsc Kazakhtelecom
City: Kostanay
Country of Origin: Kazakhstan

The picture is stolen from a chat site where it was published in 2015.
Post a reply