Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

djoemode@yahoo.com

Thu May 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Contact on wedatefree:

Hello
I am richysj,i just came across your profile on wedatefree.com, after going through your profile i found it interesting then i decided to write you a message.I am looking for a woman that is loving and caring with nice heart to be with...I need a woman that we are going to be together in sickness and in health,a woman that can take care of my home when i am not around.i feel you can be that woman i can be with for a life time.
I am an American citizen who is doing business here in swizerland i am into sales of cars to different country, am a single parent with one daughter called kelly.i hate games and i am an enemy of divorce . i love to be with my woman and kids and live happily I am 170cm tall and i am an indoor type but enjoy some out doors like going to cinema and parks?
please i would want a reply from you through these means or through my email address through there i will tell you more about myself.Below is my email address: djoemode@yahoo.com

Hope to chat with you as soon as possible...

Best Regards
richysj

Profile elements:

38 y/o male from FLORIDA, USA
Business Man
Sex male
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1974 - February - 17
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 28 - 56
Looking for a height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance

Picture used:

djoe.PNG

The picture is stolen from http:/ /www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100270/Scott-Henson-victim-babysitting-white-stopped-police-black-granddaughter.html - real owner´s name is Scott Henson and he published the entire story on his own blog.

Sure is that this scammer dont read emails...

Another contact on site:

HONEY SORRY I COULD NOT FIND THE MAIL,MY EMAIL ID IS DJOEMODE@YAHOO.COM

Real face on Facebook:
Jonathan Iyoha
Worked at ultrahybrid multimedia consult
Studied at NIIT

Post a reply