Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

djoemode@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

djoemode@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Contact on wedatefree:

Hello
I am richysj,i just came across your profile on wedatefree.com, after going through your profile i found it interesting then i decided to write you a message.I am looking for a woman that is loving and caring with nice heart to be with...I need a woman that we are going to be together in sickness and in health,a woman that can take care of my home when i am not around.i feel you can be that woman i can be with for a life time.
I am an American citizen who is doing business here in swizerland i am into sales of cars to different country, am a single parent with one daughter called kelly.i hate games and i am an enemy of divorce . i love to be with my woman and kids and live happily I am 170cm tall and i am an indoor type but enjoy some out doors like going to cinema and parks?
please i would want a reply from you through these means or through my email address through there i will tell you more about myself.Below is my email address: djoemode@yahoo.com

Hope to chat with you as soon as possible...

Best Regards
richysj

Profile elements:

38 y/o male from FLORIDA, USA
Business Man
Sex male
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1974 - February - 17
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 28 - 56
Looking for a height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance

Picture used:

djoe.PNG

The picture is stolen from http:/ /www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100270/Scott-Henson-victim-babysitting-white-stopped-police-black-granddaughter.html - real owner´s name is Scott Henson and he published the entire story on his own blog.

Sure is that this scammer dont read emails...

Another contact on site:

HONEY SORRY I COULD NOT FIND THE MAIL,MY EMAIL ID IS DJOEMODE@YAHOO.COM

Real face on Facebook:
Jonathan Iyoha
Worked at ultrahybrid multimedia consult
Studied at NIIT

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.