Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

military romance scam from zoosk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: military romance scam from zoosk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:21 pm

The fact you found the scammer here on our site should make you know that a request for money is coming. Probably for getting a large amount of money delivered to you.

Please stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Do not send them here to our website.

Please post as much information as possible about the scammer here so others can find it and not get scammed too.
If you are not sure what to post then you can forward all of the E-mails to me. My e-mail address is art the bottom of this post.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby KazzaKazza1970 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Please can you forward an admin email address to me so I can send pics & info on this guy.
KazzaKazza1970
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:25 pm

The information I got from him was he is called Metin Garden aged 50 from
Turkey but moved to Edinburgh when 19 Scottish military father & Turkish Mother.
Wife died 7 years ago He is currently serving in Syria end of 6 month tour with
royal regement of Scotland. Looking to retire & find his lady. Number he’s using on
WhatsApp +447478623104

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Suzieq98 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi I’m talking to this guy on POF. What did he actually do? Did anyone give him anything?
Suzieq98
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Suzieq98,

You are involved in a Romance scam. Please read the following topics that explain in full detail what a romance scam is, how it works, and what to do if you are talking to a scammer. Stop ALL contact immediately with the scammer, and do not tell him you came here, and do not report his email address, social accounts to be closed online, but post all information here.

How the scams work & Instructional videos
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24589

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby taken for a fool » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:26 pm

Meet Berke Haye aka Metin Garden

Have been speaking to him for 3mths, promised me the world, and took £50 iTune vouchers, asked me last night to help him reactive his military satellite phone so he could talk to me because he wanted to be able to tell me in his own voice how much he was in love with me, and I was even considering it - have been taken for a total fool

I feel so humiliated and used - what a total idiot I have been, should have known

Have attached his POF profile and pics - hopefully others won't fall into the same trap

Attachments
IMG-2034.PNG
IMG-2035.PNG
IMG-2036.PNG
taken for a fool
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:44 pm

Text from supplied screenshots:

Hiya darling x how's you doing? X your man has missed u a lot x rained all through last night so I didn't have signal x thanks for the cards babe x you are such a darling x wish I was there to bend you over now lol x what do you mean you messed up first attempt and don't know what to do now babes ? X Well songs like All of me by John legend x one and only by Adele x your song by Elton John x perfect by Ed Sheeran x you will need to tell me songs you want me to listen to as well x missing u too and thinking of u always babes x

I am wanting to talk to you on phone so bad babes x I am wanting to be able to express how I am feeling and what I am feeling through my voice to you babes x wanting to tell you how I will love to bend you over x wanting you to hear how I moan when I touch myself while thinking of you x I can activate my military satellite phone here if you are willing to help me pay for it just so we could talk x remember you said there were some people online who are just trying to scam women x I am wanting to know if you ever think of me as this way or that you know this man here will never do anything to hurt you x all he's very done is to love u and make u feel on top of the world because he's truly crazy about u x

Royb13

Swimming and cooking gardening

ABOUT ME
I have been widowed for over 7 years and tired of being alone. I am looking for a romantic lady with a kind and caring heart to spend the rest of my life with. I have been in the British Army ( Royal regiment of scotland) for over 25 years . I am currently deployed overseas and retiring as soon as I get back home as this is my last tour. I like to cook a lot or go to the movies , I like travelling and do that a lot for work but would be nice to have someone special to travel and explore the world with. I am a down to earth straight talking guy and also a hopeless romantic at heart x Just looking to get to know someone the old fashioned way and see where it goes x Don't have meet me, so send me a message if you fancy my profile x I don't bite and no time wasters please. Distance doesn't bother me as I am willing to relocate to the moon for the right one x

Royb13

Second Language Other
Gender Male
Chemistry Test View Results
Longest Relationship Over 10 years
How ambitious are you? Ambitious
First Name Berk
Body Type Athletic
Personality Adventurer
Religion Baptist
Smoker No
Ethnicity Mixed Race
I am seeking a Female
Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Widowed
Do you drink? Socially
Do you do drugs? No
Do you have a car? Yes
Sign Aries
Hair Black
Eye color Brown
"Lonely soul looking for my forever"
Age 54
Location Dunfermline
Intent Wants to find someone to marry
Profession British Army
Height 6'0" (183 cm)
Education Bachelors Degree
Do you have children? No
For Long Term
Body Type Athletic
Personality Adventurer

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.