Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Gary Miller <garymiller201065@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Gary Miller <garymiller201065@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Contact on Badoo:

hi, how are you doing? am garymiller by name am interested in geting to no you better it seem will have something in common add me on my yahoo messanger to talk better add me on garymiller201065@yahoo.com i will be there to talk to u beter nice to meet u.
garymiller201065@yahoo.com

Thanks for your respond. since you dont spend much time online, always check your mail, i will be sending you mail telling you everything about myself.i just add you on my messenger list , you accept my request. hoping to hear from you soon.

Profile elements:

Gary, 51 London, United Kingdom
Wants to meet with a girl, 40-60

Email:

Dear,xxx
Thanks for your response, You are such a lovely looking Woman.I will love to be in constant communication with you and tell you everything you got to know about me.
My name gary miller, i am a building construction engineer, based in london in england.
I am 51years of age and a widower, I lost my wife 3 years ago ever since then i have been so concern with my job which has fetched me a lot of money in London, i have a daughter she is 21years old and she school in canada.
i am independent. All i want now is someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life, Intelligent, funny, honest and responsible. A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing.
The ability to share her heart and her mind .I want to share my life with someone, and it won't be as a playmate. You need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful.

I like touching and being touched,Caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship. I am not into any masochistic games. No woman had ever captured my attention the way you do.i beleive we have something in common and with time it will start to manifest.am really very interested in you.
hope to hear from you soon
With Much Love
gary.

Header:

Received: from [85.237.211.109]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2012 07:03:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: i care

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 85.237.211.109
Originating ISP: Areti Internet Ltd
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Same Email adress was used on cooltown.co.za:
you are so beautiful i will like to be your friend you can reach me through this email (garymiller201065@yahoo.com)
- username victor, Male, from edo, Nigeria.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.