Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Darian Peterson <darianpeterson42@yahoo.co.uk>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Darian Peterson <darianpeterson42@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 24, 2012 6:47 pm

On datemefree:

Dear Friend, How are you doing? I\'m Darian Peterson, 46 yrs old, an architect and a consultant. I am actually new to dating online but am giving it all i can to see how it works, I hope it will work for me. I am looking for a true and sincere woman in any part of the world to share my life with. I know is going to be hard but is not also impossible. I am here to find that special person we can share a lot together...I am no perfect person but i know for sure that finding that person would take patience,understanding,care and trust...I really would not mind knowing you and hoping you give me the chance to know you better.I seek for someone who is good at heart,caring,listening and above all loving. Please give me the chance to know you. I hope to read from you soon. Darian

Profile elements:

seeklove111
- 46 y/o male
- Kent, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Architect
Description:
I'm not good at talking about myself. I'm new to dating online. I'm loving, caring, affectionate with a good sense of humor. I love the beach, swimming, long distance drive, traveling, meeting new people and so on are my hobbies.

Ideal match description:
I registered to meet a woman with a good heart. An easy going woman with good sense of humor

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Darian Peterson <darianpeterson42@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 24, 2012 6:51 pm

New contact on site:

Hi, Thanks for your reply to my email, I\'m glad to hear from you. I would love to tell you about me. I am so happy to be your friend. I live in Kent, United Kingdom, 46 years of age, presently single. I live in my home alone. I am an Architect, and serve as a consultant to most Architectural Companies. I am actually trying to establish a good image in my firm and hope to grow stronger someday. I am a person who likes good intellectual conversation. I work hard, and love the outdoors. I am independent, but missing that certain someone in my life and seeking someone that is respectful, leads a healthy lifestyle and likes to stay active. I like those that are honest, humorous and active; someone who is looking for a relationship, at this stage in our lives, without the game playing. Someone who shares my passion for travel would be a plus, but I can always get you hooked on such wonderful experiences. Would like a good friend and then see where the relationship goes from there. I like to be active, like going to the theatre or concert, going out to dinner with friends, or spend time at home with that special someone. I registered to find a caring and honest woman from any part of the world to share my life with. A woman who is sure to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life. Honest, transparent and responsible. A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing. I\'m so much interested in knowing you better. I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me as a friend. So come on and share it all with me if you don’t mind .I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as this relationship, i want to build with you. I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This relationship i want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. Please write to tell me more about you. I look forward to hear positively from you. Hugs and kisses. Much Love, Darian....

Email:

Hi
Thanks so much for your email address. It's so nice to meet you. I have sent my photos to you, please send me yours too so that I can see you. I hope to read from you soon. Darian

3 pictures:

Received: from [41.138.176.19]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 18:13:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Darian.

Originating IP: 41.138.176.19
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.