Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alina.lobox@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alina.lobox@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:30 am

Email:

Hi there my great mate. Please do not be amazed to my entry. With your assent, I will report you more about me. I'm searching a person for a relationship and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative girl. I adore stargaze and take pleasure life. I love to conduct pastime in good society. But in my soul right now is void. I want to meet a man who melts the void. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not use alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and ready to get in the world of pleasure and affection, if you are want out from the gray boring life keep shining unforgettable dream, do not miss this possibility, put all the work and email me as soon as possible! We could write and share pics, even intimate. Subsequently, of course, you would get more of my image and possibility to know me better. I hope that I could love you and our communication will go on. Alinulka

Return-Path: <balerina@leto.eonet.ne.jp>
Received: from mailmbsb16c4.mozu.eo.k-opti.ad.jp (mbs05.eonet.ne.jp [60.56.6.203])
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 05:06:34
Reply-To: Sun Alinchik <alina.lobox@gmail.com>
Subject: Salut
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:36.71.211.234]
X-Mailer: Zimbra Mailer (ZimbraWebClient - FF56 (Win)/0.0)

Originating IP: 36.71.211.234
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alina.lobox@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:33 am

Email:

Hello my dear friend !
Thank you for answering my letter back)) Seeing today, your reply
letter, I was very happy. I hope your interest is, indeed, true and
sincere. Now I will tell you a little about myself. As you know my
name Alina. I am 29 years old. I live in Russia, in the city of
Khabarovsk
. It is located almost on the border with China. But despite
that I've never been to China. I have many hobbies. I love life in all
its manifestations. Every day is an opportunity for me to become
better and to learn something new. I learned the value of each moment
in early childhood. Since then I enjoy every breath. I'm actually a
very cheerful person. Jokes and anecdotes elevate mood and sincere
smile is the best indicator of friendliness. For example, I now write
to you these lines and smile! I smile at the fact that I was very
pleased to get the opportunity to get to know you. Well... it was a
small digression from my story. That is to say, the expression of my
emotions) Despite my ease, I'm a very serious person. The order should
be in everything: in business and in the head. Such a principle I
adhere to in all that relates to achieving goals. It helped me finish
school with a gold medal and the Medical Academy with honors. At the
moment, my studies at the Academy are over and I received a diploma in
the specialty of Dentistry. In the near future I will become a
full-fledged dentist. Tell me about yourself, about the country, about
city where you live. About your hobbies, about your work, what
attracts you in people. Thus we can learn if we have something in
common. I would also like to touch on a delicate subject. I dance a
striptease. This is what allows me to feel, to feel my sexuality and
beauty. I just say to you about it, because I don't not want in the
future to meet a misunderstanding on your part. If it's contrary to
your moral and ethical principles, we can save time to each other and
to stop communicating. I can take criticism in my address. I can only
hope that this is not a problem for you. In any case, write me about
everything that is bothering you. If you decide to continue our
communication, then I would like to ask for your telephone number.
This will give us the opportunity to hear each other and I will be
sure of your sincere intentions. On this I finish my letter with hope
for your answer. Thank you for read my words until the end! Don't
forget me, please as soon as possible to write.
Gentle embrace...
Your new friend Alina.

Pictures received with the message:

At least one of the pictures is stolen from an online pictorial of an adult model - the name of the model is not mentioned.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alinkagima@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:55 am

Email:

Hey, attractive! Please do not be marveled to my text. With your permission, I will speak you more about myself. I'm looking for a person for a relationship and spend time together. I am active, communicative girl. I adore stargaze and enjoy life. I prefer to conduct pastime in interesting company. But in my heart right now is frost. I want to meet a man who defrost the cold. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not use alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to go in the universe of bliss and weasel, if you are get ready away from the gray boring life keep colourful unforgettable dream, do not miss this case, leave everything and write me soon! We can write and send photo, even intimate. With time, of course, you would receive more of my pics and can to know me closer. I hope that I could like you and our relation will continue. Your Alinka

Return-Path: <yuki0713c@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (125.163.64.93 with login)
Reply-To: Alinka Alinusya < alinkagima@gmail.com>
Return-Path: yuki0713c@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Alinka Alinusya <yuki0713c@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Woha my dear pen-friend,
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 23:28:52

Originating IP: 125.163.64.93
City: Bandung

The stolen picture received with the message is already posted here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

violettadavy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:21 am

Good DayCharming, I'm asking you do not be surprised to my message. With your assent, I will speak you more about myself. I'm looking for a man for a relation and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative lady. I adore stargaze and take pleasure life. I prefer to conduct time in happy society. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to meet a man who defrost the cold. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious addiction. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and want to join in the universe of enjoyment and sensuality, if you are get ready out from the gray bleak life do vibrant unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this luck, leave everything and contact me as soon as possible.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: violettadavy@gmail.com

We could write and share pics, even nude. With time, of course, you would get more of my photo and be able to know me closer. I hope that I could love you and our friendship will continue. Your Violetka,

Header:
Return-Path: <sp688yx9@citrus.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.172.222.197]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 29 Jan 2019
To:
Subject: Hello my new mate
Reply-To: Violettusenka Beauty <sp688yx9@citrus.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Violettusenka Beauty <sp688yx9@citrus.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 113.172.222.197 | Orig ISP: Vnpt Corp | City: Ho Chi Minh City | Country: Vietnam

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

veolladav@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:41 pm

Scammer's email address.: veolladav@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Aloha my great friend! Please do not be puzzled to my letter. With your assent, I will speak you more about me. I'm finding a person for a communication and spend time together. I am joyful, sociable lady. I indulge in dreams and take pleasure life. I love to spend leisure in interesting society. But in my heart right now is void. I want to meet a man who defrost the cold. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful tendencies. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to get in the universe of eternal felicity and weasel, if you are agree outside of the mirthless tedious life keep bright unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this luck, leave everything and writing me very soon.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: veolladav@gmail.com

We could write and share picture, even erotic. In the future, of course, you would obtain more of my picture and be able to know me better. I hope that I could love you and our friendship will go on. Your Violetka!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

1990violetta@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Email:

Hello Dear Please do not be wondered to my words. With your permission, I will speak you more about me. I'm finding a man for a relation and spend time together. I am friendly, optimistic lady. I like to dream and rejoice life. I love to spend time in friendly society. But inside of me right now is winter. I want to meet a man who banish the winter. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful tendencies. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to embark in the universe of bliss and weasel, if you are ready outside of the unhappy tedious life keep vibrant unforgettable fairytale, do not miss this luck, put all the work and writing me very soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: 1990violetta@gmail.com

We can communicate and send photography, even nude. Over time, of course, you would get more of my pics and ability to know me better. I think that I could like you and our relationship will go on. Your Violetochka

Header:

Return-Path: <fujiitos@bronze.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from smtp.ocn.ne.jp ([153.149.227.165]
ubject: Hi man!
Reply-To: Lonely Violetochka <fujiitos@bronze.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Lonely Violetochka <fujiitos@bronze.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 07:47:06
Message-ID: <20190129074707.9289.fujiitos@bronze.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 153.149.227.165
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
Country of Origin: Japan

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vio.davydova@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:16 pm

Email:

Good afternoon, lovely, Please do not be marveled to my letter. With your assent, I will say you more about me. I'm looking for a person for a communication and spend time together. I am cheerful, optimistic girl. I like to dream and be thrilled of life. I like to conduct time in friendly company. But in my soul right now is ice. I want to meet a man who melts the ice. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to be in the world of pleasure and affection, if you are agree out of the mirthless bleak life keep shining unforgettable story, do not miss this luck, leave everything and writing me shortly! We can communicate and share photography, even intimate. Over time, of course, you would receive more of my photography and can to know me closer.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: vio.davydova@gmail.com

I expectation that I could to fall in love you and our friendship will go on. Your Violetik,

Header:

Received: from localhost (unknown [159.192.137.141])
Reply-To: Fine Violetunya <fourleaf21@muse.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Fine Violetunya <fourleaf21@muse.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my new pen-friend!
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 07:52:38
Message-ID: <20190130075240.9869.fourleaf--@muse.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 159.192.137.141
Originating ISP: Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd,cat
Country of Origin: Thailand

The stolen picture received with the email is the same as the one posted above.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alyonakuan@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:48 pm

Email:

Salutti man!Please do not be wondered to my words. With your decision, I will say you more about myself. I'm searching a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am life-loving, sociable girl. I adore stargaze and rejoice life. I love to conduct recreation in friendly society. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to meet a man who melts the frost. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful addiction. I do not use alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to be in the world of purpose and caress, if you are want out of the dark tiresome life do bright unforgettable tale, do not miss this luck, leave everything and write me soon! We could write and share picture, even intimate. Over time, of course, you would receive more of my picture and can to know me even better. I believe that I could love you and our friendship will go on. Your
Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: alyonakuan@gmail.com

Alyona

Header:

Return-Path: <kassx572@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.191.249.128])
Reply-To: Alyonusenka Alyonchik <kassx572@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Alyonusenka Alyonchik <kassx572@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day!
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:04:22
Message-ID: <20190227120424.0652.kassx---@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 180.191.249.128
Originating ISP: Globe Telecom Inc.
City: Bacoor
Country of Origin: Philippines

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alyonakuandykovaa@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:14 pm

Email:

Hello my dear friend Please do not be amazed to my message. With your consent, I will report you more about me. I'm want to meet a man for a relation and spend time together. I am energetic, sociable girl. I love to dream and enjoy life. I give preference to conduct free time in nice society. But inside of me right now is void. I want to find a man who banish the ice. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting habits. I do not consume alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and get ready to be in the world of bliss and tenderness, if you are want out of the gray uninteresting life make bright unforgettable tale, do not miss this case, put all the work and contact me quickly! We could communicate and share image, even sexy. With time, of course, you would get more of my photography and opportunity to know me closer. I hope that I could love you and our relationship will go on.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: alyonakuandykovaa@gmail.com

Your Alyonusha!

Header:

Return-Path: <nekojarashi@ion.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.138.124.142])
Reply-To: Alyonachka Lonely <nekojarashi@ion.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Alyonachka Lonely <nekojarashi@ion.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Darling!
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 07:36:04
Message-ID: <20190327073606.4026.nekojarashi@ion.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 110.138.124.142
City: Jakarta

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jan 28, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alyonakuandykova@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:17 pm

Email:

Good day stranger I'm asking you do not be wondered to my message. With your decision, I will say you more about myself. I'm looking for a person for a communication and spend time together. I am cheerful, communicative girl. I indulge in dreams and take pleasure life. I give preference to conduct recreation in friendly society. But in my heart right now is winter. I want to find a man who melts the cold. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful habits. I do not use alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to be in the world of pleasure and sensuality, if you are ready out of the joyless tedious life keep shining unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this chance, leave everything and write me quickly! We could write and send photo, even intimate. Subsequently, of course, you would obtain more of my picture and possibility to know me closer. I expectation that I could to get involved you and our relation will continue.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: alyonakuandykova@gmail.com

Your Alyonulya.

Header:

Return-Path: <saitoh@seagreen.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [105.156.77.131])
Subject: Hello Dear
Reply-To: Alyonachka Flower <saitoh@seagreen.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Alyonachka Flower <saitoh@seagreen.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 07:39:17
Message-ID: <20190327073918.2541.saitoh@seagreen.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 105.156.77.131
Originating ISP: Mt-mpls
City: Meknes
Country of Origin: Morocco

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Feb 27, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.