Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alina.lobox@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alyonakuandykova@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Aloha my awesome friend Please do not be puzzled to my letter. With your assent, I will say you more about myself. I'm searching a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am friendly, communicative girl. I indulge in dreams and be thrilled of life. I give preference to conduct pastime in interesting company. But in my heart right now is ice. I want to find a man who melts the void. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious habits. I do not use alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to join in the world of purpose and caress, if you are agree out of the gray tedious life make shining unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this chance, put all the work and contact me quickly! We could speak and send photo, even erotic. With time, of course, you would receive more of my image and ability to know me closer. I believe that I could to fall in love you and our relationship will continue.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private email: alyonakuandykova@gmail.com

Your Alyonchika,

Header:

Return-Path: <qq7k58f9n@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.232.196.249]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Wed, 27 Mar 2019 12:50:31 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Hey there my new pen-friend
Reply-To: Alyonka Alyonulya <qq7k58f9n@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Alyonka Alyonulya <qq7k58f9n@basil.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 41.232.196.249 | Orig ISP: Te-as | City: Cairo | Country: Egypt

Scammer gets around. Morocco and Egypt on the same day if you read the post by Firefly above.

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Feb 27, 2019).
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zaliyapronina@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:34 pm

Email:

Nice to meet you, lovely. Hi Please do not be surprised to my letter. With your approval, I will report you more about myself. I'm want to meet a gentleman for a communication and spend time together. I am joyful, sociable girl. I indulge in dreams and enjoy life. I like to conduct time in happy society. But inside of me right now is cold. I want to find a man who melts the void. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not use spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and ready to be in the world of eternal felicity and caress, if you are want outside of the unhappy tedious life make colourful unforgettable story, do not miss this luck, leave everything and writing me shortly! We could speak and send photography, even erotic. Over time, of course, you would receive more of my pics and opportunity to know me better.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: zaliyapronina@gmail.com

I expectation that I could to fall in love you and our attitude will keep on. Your Zaliychika.

Header:

Return-Path: <hidegogo@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [115.77.237.80])
Reply-To: Zaliyka Flower <hidegogo@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Zaliyka Flower <hidegogo@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Woha my dear friend.
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 01:45:42
Message-ID: <20190409014543.7604.hidegogo@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 115.77.237.80
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Feb 27, 2019).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

zali.pronina@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Email:

Hi stranger. Please do not be marveled to my words. With your assent, I will report you more about me. I'm finding a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am joyful, sociable girl. I like to dream and take pleasure life. I give preference to conduct free time in happy society. But inside of me right now is winter. I want to find a man who melts the void. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not use alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and get ready to be in the universe of pleasure and affection, if you are ready out from the unhappy uninteresting life keep colourful unforgettable dream, do not miss this case, put all the work and email me very soon! We can communicate and send image, even erotic. With time, of course, you would receive more of my image and opportunity to know me closer.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: zali.pronina@gmail.com

I hopeful that I could to get involved you and our relationship will keep on. Your Zali.

Header:

Return-Path: <so.yukinohana.1104@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.189.38.18])
From: Zaliyok Zaliyushok <so.yukinohana.1104@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Zaliyok Zaliyushok <so.yukinohana.1104@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Zaliyok Zaliyushok <so.yukinohana.1104@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey gentleman!
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 06:19:49
Message-ID: <20190409061951.0094.so-yukinohana-----@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 113.189.38.18
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Quang Tri
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Feb 27, 2019).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

zali.pronina@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:54 pm

Woha my dear pen-friend Please do not be wondered to my words. With your decision, I will say you more about me. I'm want to meet a gentleman for a communication and spend time together. I am energetic, optimistic girl. I love to dream and enjoy life. I prefer to spend time in friendly society. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to find a man who banish the void. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to embark in the world of happiness and sensuality, if you are agree out from the mirthless tiresome life keep colourful unforgettable story, do not miss this luck, put all the work and contact me as soon as possible! We could communicate and share picture, even sexy. In the future, of course, you would obtain more of my photography and can to know me closer.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: zali.pronina@gmail.com

I hope that I could to get involved you and our relationship will continue. Your Zaliyok.

Header:

Return-Path: <kado555@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [117.4.123.63]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 9 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Woman Zalichka <kado555@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Woman Zalichka <kado555@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon,

Orig IP: 117.4.123.63 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Hanoi | Country: Vietnam

Same photo already posted on January 28th, 2019.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aidashakiro@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:45 pm

Hi unknown, I'm asking you do not be surprised to my text. With your approval, I will speak you more about myself. I'm want to meet a person for a relation and spend time together. I am joyful, optimistic girl. I indulge in dreams and rejoice life. I love to spend recreation in nice society. But in my heart right now is void. I want to find a man who banish the frost. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious habits. I do not use spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and get ready to be in the world of pleasure and fondness, if you are ready out of the sad tiresome life make shining unforgettable fairytale, do not miss this chance, leave everything and email me shortly! We could write and send photography, even sexy. Subsequently, of course, you would get more of my photo and ability to know me closer.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: aidashakiro@gmail.com

I think that I could love you and our relation will continue. Your Zaliyusya.

Header:
Return-Path: <haruki3@alto.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [222.252.15.46]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Fri, 12 Apr 2019
Subject: Hello Darling

Orig IP: 222.252.15.46 | Orig ISP: Vnpt Corp | City: Hanoi | Country: Vietnam

Photo already posted on February 27th, 2019.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: aidashakiro@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:32 am

Email:

Hey unknown! I'm asking you do not be amazed to my mail. With your decision, I will speak you more about myself. I'm finding a gentleman for a relation and spend time together. I am joyful, optimistic girl. I love to dream and take pleasure life. I love to spend time in nice society. But inside of me right now is ice. I want to find a man who melts the void. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful tendencies. I do not drink spirits or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to be in the universe of purpose and weasel, if you are get ready outside of the dark boring life do colourful unforgettable tale, do not miss this luck, leave everything and email me very soon! We can write and send picture, even intimate. Over time, of course, you would get more of my picture and ability to know me even better.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: aidashakiro@gmail.com

I hope that I could to fall in love you and our communication will continue. Your Zaliyushuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <suzukiyasuhiro@aurora.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [88.250.120.3])
Subject: Hello, dear
From: Pretty Zaliyushok <suzukiyasuhiro@aurora.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Pretty Zaliyushok <suzukiyasuhiro@aurora.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Pretty Zaliyushok <suzukiyasuhiro@aurora.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 01:14:56
Message-ID: <20190412011457.7284.suzukiyasuhiro@aurora.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 88.250.120.3
Originating ISP: Turk Telekom
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

zaliyaproni@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:40 pm

Email:

Hi, charming, Please do not be wondered to my message. With your approval, I will report you more about me. I'm looking for a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am cheerful, optimistic girl. I really like fantasize and enjoy life. I give preference to conduct time in nice company. But inside of me right now is void. I want to find a man who defrost the ice. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful habits. I do not use alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and get ready to be in the universe of eternal felicity and fondness, if you are ready out from the dark boring life do bright unforgettable fairytale, do not miss this opportunity, leave everything and write me as soon as possible! We can communicate and share pics, even intimate. With time, of course, you would get more of my photography and possibility to know me closer. I expectation that I could like you and our relationship will go on. Zalyoka.

Header:

Return-Path: <lotus.starrysky@cap.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.23.200.102])
rom: Zaliychika Zalyulenka <lotus.starrysky@cap.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Zaliychika Zalyulenka <zaliyaproni@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Zaliychika Zalyulenka <lotus.starrysky@cap.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good morning my dear friend
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 08:37:04
Message-ID: <20190425083705.3042.lotus-starrysky@cap.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.23.200.102
Originating ISP: Varnion Technology Semesta, Pt
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message si already reported here ( Feb 27, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.