Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alena

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alena

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:51 pm

Email:

Good day dear man, Respected stranger,
I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
I am Viktoriia. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable.
I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later.
I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Viktoriia

Return-Path: <zubair.qureshi@arydigital.tv>
Received: from [94.25.228.231]
Reply-To: kukusya <viktoriiasolnce@hotmail.com>
Subject: Good day my dear!
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 21:46:52

Originating IP: 94.25.228.231
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Saint Petersburg
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Picture received with the message - stolen image of Alena. The image is stolen from the real owner fotostrana.com account:

Same username viktoriiasolnce with an outlook email address, the exact same message and another person stolen picture is reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=57723&start=20.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yuliyaevdokimowa@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Email:

Good day dear man, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I am Yuliya. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later. I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Yuliya

Header:

Return-Path: <zubair.qureshi@arydigital.tv>
Received: from multi.multilinkssystems.com (multi.multilinkssystems.com. [66.7.222.130])
Received: from [188.162.43.243]
Reply-To: feericheskij <yuliyaevdokimowa@outlook.com>
Subject: I want to be your girlfriend.
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 15:03:13
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

Originating IP: 188.162.43.243
City: Yoshkar-ola

The stolen image received with the message is already posted here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yulikaevdokim@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:43 am

Email:

Good day dear man, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
I am Yuliya. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman.
But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later.
I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Yuliya.

Header:

Return-Path: <dorvalino@limainfo.com.br>
Received: from [188.162.43.190] ([188.162.43.190])
by spam.kias.re.kr ([210.98.29.19])
Reply-To: chuchundr <yulikaevdokim@outlook.com>
Subject: Hi, I was told that you called me yesterday.
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 20:38:44

Originating IP: 188.162.43.190
City: Yoshkar-ola

The stolen picture used with the email is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maricnichka@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Email:

Hello! Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I am Marina. I am hope to your like my photo. I'm also looking person with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I am still single and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my purpose - I wish to look a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are precisely this a man. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our later life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I will talk about myself later! I'll wait for your answer! See you later, Marinuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <meto.toshimi@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [1.179.145.98])
From: Marinoka Marinchika <meto.toshimi@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Marinoka Marinchika <maricnichka@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinoka Marinchika <meto.toshimi@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi my new friend!
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 18:04:36

Originating IP: 1.179.145.98
Originating ISP: Tot Public Company Limited
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.