Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anastasia D.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anastasia D.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:28 pm

Email:

Greetings my new pen-friend. Dating agency provided me with your email. I’m giving you my picture. What do you think about me? Do you like the way I look? I'm very curious to hear your opinion. I want to continue our fellowship. I liked you very much, I would like to know more about you. I wish to tell you some information about myself. I hadn’t got relationships with men for a very long time. Sadly, my last experience wasn’t successful. So, it was a big problem for me to begin building a new relations. I took a decision to use the Internet to safe the situation. I liked you very much and I decided to get to know you. I do not imagine what will be the result of this conversation, but I would be happy to consider you just as my friend at the moment. Do you agree? I’ll be waiting for your reply. Tell me some information about lifestyle, please. What country do you live in? What is your name? How old are you? I would be glad to look at your latest pictures. Darunka.

Return-Path: <aqua-kazuhiro@world.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.162.125.240])
Reply-To: Darusya Me < probaeum@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Darusya Me <aqua-kazuhiro@world.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my awesome mate!
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 05:41:10

Originating IP: 113.162.125.240
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hue
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Picture received with the message - stolen image of Anastasia D., vlogger:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

poslalba@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:06 am

Email:

Salutation dear stranger. Dating agency gave me your mail address. I’m giving you my photo. What is your opinion of me? Do you like the way I look? It’s so interesting for me to know your opinion of me. I would love to continue our fellowship. I liked you very much, I would like to get to know you better. I want to tell you a few things about my lifestyle. I didn’t have relationships with men for a long time. Worse luck, my last experience wasn’t successful. So, it was difficult enough for me to start a new relationship. I decided to use the Internet to do it. I liked you very much and I took a decision to get acquainted with you. I don’t know what will be the effect of our correspondence, but I am glad to consider you just as my friend at the moment. Don’t you mind? Waiting for your answer. Tell me a few things about lifestyle, please. Where do you live? What is your name? Your age? I would be happy to look at your latest photographies. Darushusya!

Return-Path: <to7@pure.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [39.55.224.167])
Subject: Greetings my new pen-friend.
Reply-To: Darushoka Darusya < poslalba@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Darushoka Darusya <to7@pure.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 23:11:28

Originating IP: 39.55.224.167
Originating ISP: Pakistan Telecom Company Limited
City: Lahore
Country of Origin: Pakistan

The stolen picture used received with the email is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

opaslera@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Email:

Hi there my awesome friend Dating agency left me your email. I’m giving you my picture. What do you think about me? Do you like my look? I'm very interested to hear your opinion of me. I wish to continue our dialogue. I liked you, I want to know more about you. I will tell you some facts about my way of life. I didn’t have a relationship with a man for a long time. Worse luck, my recent experience wasn’t successful. Because of this, it is difficult enough for me to begin building new relationships. I took a decision to use the Internet to do it. I really liked you and I took a decision to get acquainted with you. I don’t know what will be the result of this communication, but I am glad to consider you just as my friend at present. Do you agree? I’ll be waiting for your letter. Tell me a few things about your life, please. What country do you live in? Your name? How old are you? I would be happy to see your latest photographies. Your new friend Valeriusha.

Header:

Return-Path: <kouzu_n@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.161.0.191])
Subject: Greetings.
Reply-To: Lady Valerichka < opaslera@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Lady Valerichka <kouzu_n@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 02:13:19

Originating IP: 113.161.0.191
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Quy Nhon

Picture received with the message:

Received the same message with the first stolen picture reported above from the same email address with the IP:

Originating IP: 36.82.207.153
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
Country of Origin: Indonesia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lituhabla@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Email:

Greetings my great mate Dating agency left me your mail address. I’m sending you my photo. What can you say? Do you like my look? I'm very interested to know your opinion. I would like to continue our dialogue. I liked you, I wish to hear more information about you. I will tell you a little about my way of life. I didn’t have a relationship with a man for a very long time. Worse luck, my recent relations were not successful. Therefore, it is rather difficult for me to begin building a new relationship. I decided to use the Internet to safe the situation. I liked you and I took a decision to get acquainted with you. I do not imagine what will be the effect of our correspondence, but I would be happy to consider you just as my friend now. Don’t you mind? I look forward to your email. Tell me some information about yourself, please. Where do you live? Your name? Your age? I would be glad to look at your latest pics. Your new friend Valeriushka

Header:

Return-Path: <pine@shore.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [223.205.232.14])
Subject: Salutation my stranger
Reply-To: Valeriusya Valeriuska < lituhabla@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Valeriusya Valeriuska <pine@shore.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 16:56:43

Originating IP: 223.205.232.14
Originating ISP: Triple T Internet/triple T Broadband
City: Nakhon Ratchasima
Country of Origin: Thailand

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lituhabla@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Email:

Hi there my dear mate Dating agency left me your email. I’m giving you my photo. What can you say? Do you like what I look like? I'm very curious to hear your point of view. I wish to continue communicating only with you. I really liked you, I want to know more about you. I wish to tell you a few things about my lifestyle. I didn’t have relationships with men for a very long time. Sadly, my last relations were not successful. Because of this it is very difficult for me to begin building a new relations. I decided to surf the net to safe the situation. I liked you and I decided to get acquainted with you. I have no idea what will be the effect of this conversation, but I will be happy to consider you just as my friend at present. Do you agree? I’ll be waiting for your reply. Tell me a few things about yourself, please. What country do you live in? What is your name? How old are you? I will be glad to look at your latest snapshots. Your new friend Valeriuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <secret@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [116.105.218.158])
Reply-To: Valeriunya Pretty < lituhabla@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Valeriunya Pretty <secret@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Woha my great friend
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 16:55:41

Originating IP: 116.105.218.158
Originating ISP: Viettel Corporation
City: Da Nang

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

delaneo@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:27 pm

Email:

Hey there my new friend Dating agency gave me your email. Here is my photo. What is your opinion of me? Do you like what I look like? I'm very interested to hear your point of view. I would like to continue communicating only with you. I liked you, I would like to know more about you. I would love to tell you a little about myself. I hadn’t got relationships with men for a very long time. More's the pity, my last relations were not successful. Because of this it is a big problem for me to form a new relationship. I decided to use the Internet for a new acquaintance. I liked you and I decided to get acquainted with you. I have no idea what will be the result of our correspondence, but I would be glad to consider you just as my friend at the moment. Don’t you mind? I’ll be waiting for your reply. Tell me a few things about lifestyle, please. What country do you live in? Your name? Your age? I will be happy to look at your latest photos. Daryshka!

Header:

Return-Path: <ooya0126@crux.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.16.183.250])
Subject: Good afternoon,
Reply-To: Woman Darushenka < delaneo@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Woman Darushenka <ooya0126@crux.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 03:27:03

Originating IP: 103.16.183.250
Originating ISP: Information Technology Center
City: Kuala Terengganu
Country of Origin: Malaysia

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.