Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Elena I.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

damma.krasotochka@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 27, 2018 6:22 pm

Email:

Salut! How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad to meet with the man sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our message and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. I am Mariyka. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active girl with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Mariyunya,

Header:

Return-Path: <yysi7518@tempo.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [115.164.54.29])
Subject: Hey hey my great pen-friend,
Reply-To: Mariya Mariyushka < damma.krasotochka@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Mariya Mariyushka <yysi7518@tempo.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 13:52:01

Originating IP: 115.164.54.29
Originating ISP: Digi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd.
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia

The stolen picture received with the essage is already posted here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

olechkakrassa@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:54 pm

Email:

Hey there my great mate What's up? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would enjoy exchanging emails with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our thoughts and photos. I don’t even know where to start from. My name Olha. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny woman with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Olha

Header:

Return-Path: <julymoon@246.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (node-j1n.pool-1-4.dynamic.totbb.net [1.4.224.107])
Reply-To: Woman Olunya < olechkakrassa@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Woman Olunya <julymoon@246.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 04:15:53

Originating IP: 1.4.224.107
Originating ISP: Tot Public Company Limited
Country of Origin: Thailand

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (May 23, 2018).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

beauttioliya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Email:

Salutation. What's up? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would enjoy exchanging emails with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our thoughts and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Oliya. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active girl with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Oluska!

Header:

Return-Path: <keetarow@chic.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (95-165-153-29.static.spd-mgts.ru [95.165.153.29])
Reply-To: Olusha Lady < beauttioliya@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Olusha Lady <keetarow@chic.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutti.
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 15:57:55

Originating IP: 95.165.153.29
Originating ISP: Ojs Moscow City Telephone Network
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (May 05, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

detochkalina@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:40 pm

Email:

Good morning. How ar You? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I will be glad exchanging emails with the man sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our emotions & pic. I don’t even know where to start from. Im Alina. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Alina.

Header:

Return-Path: <n-atarashi@room.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (catv-176-63-154-106.catv.broadband.hu [176.63.154.106]
Reply-To: Sweet Alinoka < detochkalina@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Sweet Alinoka <n-atarashi@room.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my great friend.
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 00:30:52

Originating IP: 176.63.154.106
Originating ISP: Liberty Global Operations B.v.
City: Budapest
Country of Origin: Hungary

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( May 23, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ekaterihakuzza@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:48 pm

Email:

Good day! How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would be not against to meet with the man sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our emotions & snapshots. I don’t even know where to start from. My name Katerinka. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny person with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Ekaterina

Header:

Return-Path: <hirokichi3@movie.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.81.7.32])
From: Ekaterina Ekaterinulya <hirokichi3@movie.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Ekaterina Ekaterinulya < ekaterihakuzza@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Ekaterina Ekaterinulya <hirokichi3@movie.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings!
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 05:20:44

Originating IP: 36.81.7.32
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Surakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mariamarichka@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:51 am

Email:

Good evening. How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would enjoy exchanging emails with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our letter and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. Im Marina. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny lady with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Marinulka

Header:

Return-Path: <zoro.mkal1005@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [210.1.246.18])
Subject: Hey hey my new pen-friend.
Reply-To: Marina Me <mariamarichka@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Marina Me <zoro.mkal1005@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018

Originating IP: 210.1.246.18
Originating ISP: Radiant Communications Limited
City: Dhaka
Country of Origin: Bangladesh

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (May 05, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mariamarichka@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:13 am

Same stolen picture another email address:

Good DayCharming! How ar You? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad exchanging emails with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our emotions and photos. I don’t even know where to start from. My name Marina. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere woman with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Marisha.

Header:

Return-Path: <muneyuki_h@aurora.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [185.188.236.75])
Subject: Hey man!
Reply-To: Marisha Marisha <mariamarichka@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Marisha Marisha <muneyuki_h@aurora.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 185.188.236.75
Originating ISP: Gemernet S.r.o.
City: Rimavska Sec
Country of Origin: Slovakia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anna.Ponamareva@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:08 pm

Woha my awesome pen-friend, Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Anuta. I'm hope to your like my photo. I am also find person with whom my life is calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I want to search a companion for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in greater detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Annusya.

Header:
Return-Path: <akayan1107@kind.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [115.74.199.215]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Wed, 28 Nov 2018
Subject: Salut dear man!
Reply-To: Mi Anuta <Anna.Ponamareva@outlook.com>

Orig IP: 115.74.199.215 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Binh Phuoc | Country: Vietnam | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 74.199.215

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annaponary@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Email:

Woha my new mate Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Anna. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also search person with which my life will calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating site and get you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I want to find a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore in greater detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you later, Annutusha!

Header:

Return-Path: <aiba.k@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [196.221.217.112])
Reply-To: Annuta Annutonka <annaponary@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Annuta Annutonka <aiba.k@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Dear.

Originating IP: 196.221.217.112
Originating ISP: Raya Telecom - Egypt
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gerleyuliya@vast-tm.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:22 am

Salut. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is Yuliya. I am hope to your like my photo. I'm also look man with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my purpose - I wish to find a companion for my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: gerleyuliya@vast-tm.com

I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore in more detail I write about me later! I will wait for your answer! See you later, Yuliychika.

Header:
Return-Path: <sph69uw9@star.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [190.237.235.98]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 16 Mar 2019
Subject: Good morning
Reply-To: Nice Yuliychika <sph69uw9@star.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nice Yuliychika <sph69uw9@star.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 190.237.235.98 | Orig ISP: Telefonica Del Peru S.a.a. | City: Lima | Country: Peru

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.