Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Elena I.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Elena I.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:04 pm

Email:

Good day dear man, Respected stranger,
I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
I am Viktoriia. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable.
I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later.
I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Viktoriia

Return-Path: <christine@sambica.com>
Received: from biz144.inmotionhosting.com (biz144.inmotionhosting.com. [173.247.240.157])
Received: from [188.162.193.28] (port=20498 helo=lfdajq) by biz144.inmotionhosting.com
Reply-To: bozhestvennyj <viktoriiamilashka@outlook.com>
Subject: How your successes my man.
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:50:57

Originating IP: 188.162.193.28
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Samara
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Picture received with the message - stolen image of Elena I., beauty blogger from Norway:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: viktoriiamilashka@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:07 pm

Email:

Good day dear man, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
I am Viktoriia. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman.
But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later.
I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Viktoriia.

Return-Path: <rdiaz@discovery-energy.com>
Received: from zimbra.adimeo.com (zimbra.adimeo.com. [195.154.39.221])
Received: from xravptv (unknown [188.162.199.140])
Reply-To: tihij <viktoriiamilashka@outlook.com>
Subject: The new letter, waiting for your answer.
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 00:14:14

Originating IP: 188.162.199.140
City: Yoshkar-ola
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

viktoriiamilay@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:33 pm

Email:

Good day dear man, Respected stranger,
I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
I am Viktoriia. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable.
I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Viktoriia

Return-Path: <orcador05@grupotiete.com.br>
Received: from 176.2.dialup.mari-el.ru (unknown [188.162.37.220])
Reply-To: bioksetinchik <viktoriiamilay@outlook.com>
Subject: You are my everything, you are my prince!
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 12:25:47

Originating IP: 188.162.37.220
City: Samara

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: viktoriiamilashka@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:59 pm

Same message apparently received from someone else:

Return-Path: <admin@facewebinar.com>
Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.199.46])
Reply-To: neprevzojdennyj <viktoriiamilashka@outlook.com>
Subject: I want to always want to read your posts.
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 10:22:04

Originating IP: 188.162.199.46
City: Yoshkar-ola
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alenagerll@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Email:

Woha my dear friend! Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is Alenachka. Iam hope to your like my image. I'm also search man with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I want to search a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your message. See you later, Alenachka!

Header:

Return-Path: <chuhai-lemon@image.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [189.216.130.47])
Subject: Greetings,
Reply-To: Alenuska Alena < alenagerll@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Alenuska Alena <chuhai-lemon@image.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:03:38

Originating IP: 189.216.130.47
Originating ISP: Cablevisión, S.a. De C.v.
City: Mexico
Country of Origin: Mexico

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

devchuliya@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Email:

Salutation my dear man. How ar You? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad exchanging emails with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our thoughts and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. Im Tanysha. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere girl with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about women. Hope to hear from you soon. Tatyana.

Header:

Return-Path: <lakeside-biwa@ace.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [203.110.84.26])
Subject: Hi my new pen-friend,
Reply-To: Tanusya Beauty < devchuliya@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Tanusya Beauty <lakeside-biwa@ace.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 14:34:46

Originating IP: 203.110.84.26
Originating ISP: Deldsl Internet Pvt. Ltd.
City: Gurgaon
Country of Origin: India

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

snezhinkagerle@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Email:

Hey there my great friend. how are you? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad to meet with the man sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our emotions and images. I don’t even know where to start from. Im Tanysha. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny woman with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about women. Tatyana

Header:

Return-Path: <modern-groove-department@t-online.de>
Received: from localhost (GW9wouZfohHi7PCt5bwIThxNflKcuFuENgSE48owrnCOn+xv2XYVw+iO-HxSUMvg8k@[1.53.243.74])
ubject: Hi my dear mate
From: Fine Tatianulka <modern-groove-department@t-online.de>
Reply-To: Fine Tatianulka < snezhinkagerle@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Fine Tatianulka <modern-groove-department@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 06:05:19

Originating IP: 1.53.243.74
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lovetoyourr@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Email:

Hey there my great mate! How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would be not against exchanging emails with the beautiful person sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our emotions and images. I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Mary. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny lady with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about lady Hope to hear from you soon. Marinuska.

Header:

Return-Path: <hirota.sys@aroma.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [186.5.220.124])
Reply-To: Nice Mary < lovetoyourr@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Nice Mary <hirota.sys@aroma.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good evening

Originating IP: 186.5.220.124
Originating ISP: Coop. Ltda De Electricidad Y Servicios Anexos De Huinca Renancó
City: Serrano
Country of Origin: Argentina

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lovetoyourr@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2018 11:24 pm

Email:

Salut! How ar You? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad to meet with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our letter and pictures. I don’t even know where to start from. I am Marinochka. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere lady with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about lady Hope to hear from you soon. Marina!

Header:

Return-Path: <eureka@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.85.105.199])
Subject: Aloha my great pen-friend.
Reply-To: Marinulka Marinochka < lovetoyourr@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinulka Marinochka <eureka@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 36.85.105.199
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Mataram
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already posted here (May 05, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ChokolatkaMilayaGerl@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Email:

Hi my new friend, How ar You? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I would be not against to get acquainted with the man sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our letter and images. I don’t even know where to start from. I am Mariya. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny girl with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Mariyoka

Header:

Return-Path: <rai@abelia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [116.96.249.35])
Subject: Good day.
Reply-To: Mariyunya Mariychik < ChokolatkaMilayaGerl@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Mariyunya Mariychik <rai@abelia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 17:39:17

Originating IP: 116.96.249.35
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.