Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annagainullova1991@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annagainullova1991@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Email:

Hi! how are you doing? I hope my letter won't be a shock to you , I just want to get to know you a little better. I gave your mail to the Internet Manager of the club where he got it I don't know , but I was told that you have the same goals as I have to build relations. I hope you'll answer me. a little I'll try to tell about myself. my name is Anna, I'm from Russia. I have a job, I live apart from my parents , I have never been married and I have no children. I couldn't build a relationship with a man from my country , so ... as I have utterly other inertia to life. I want to live in pleasure, to build a career and a family next to a loved one. I I want to take care of someone. on weekends I go to the fitness room, I love sports. I hope you will appreciate my story and my photos. I want to get your answer , then I'll send you some more of my photos! I wish you a nice day , I hope you will soon answer me.

Return-Path: <info@yoliprieto.com>
Received: from vxsic-smtp02hc.srv.cat (vxsic-smtp02hc4.srv.cat. [46.16.60.157])
Received: from vxhcl-22.srv.cat (unknown [172.31.130.47])
Subject: Hey, how you doing?
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 272943:alexusMailer_v2.0.php
Reply-To: annagainullova1991@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20180320135126.4C6E4951@vxhcl-22.srv.cat>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:51:26

Originating IP: 46.16.60.157
Originating ISP: 10dencehispahard, S.l.
Country of Origin: Spain

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.