Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

comnaconqua@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

comnaconqua@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:44 pm

Email:

Salut I’m sending you my photo. What is your opinion of me? Do you like my look? I'm very interested to hear your view. I would love to continue our fellowship. I liked you very much, I would love to get to know you better. I would love to tell you something about my life. My name is Dinara. I hadn’t got a relationship with a man for a very long time. Worse luck, my last experience wasn’t successful. For this reason, it was rather difficult for me to form new relationships. I took a decision to use the Internet for a new acquaintance. I liked you very much and I took a decision to get to know you. I have no idea what will be the effect of our correspondence, but I will be glad to consider you just as my friend now. Do you agree? Waiting for your email. Tell me something about lifestyle, please. I would be happy to see your latest photographies. Is this possible? Your new friend Dinuska.

Return-Path: <mitsugi@nike.eonet.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 13:29:11
Reply-To: Dinusya Woman <comnaconqua@yandex.com>
Subject: Hello my new mate!
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:180.93.184.6]
X-Mailer: Zimbra Mailer (ZimbraWebClient - FF56 (Win)/0.0)

Originating IP: 180.93.184.6
Originating ISP: Saigon Postel Corporation
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

destrifermonth@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:22 am

Email:

Hi! I’m sending you my photography. What is your opinion of me? Do you like what I look like? I'm very curious to hear your opinion. I wish to continue our fellowship. I liked you, I wish to hear more information about you. I want to tell you a little about myself. My name is Irina. I didn’t have a relationship with a man for a very long time. Worse luck, my recent experience wasn’t successful. So, it was very difficult for me to start new relationships. I made a decision to surf the net to safe the situation. I liked you and I took a decision to get acquainted with you. I do not imagine what will be the effect of this correspondence, but I will be happy to consider you just as my friend at the moment. Do you agree? I look forward to your email. Tell me a few things about your way of life, please. I would be happy to look at your latest pictures. Is it possible? Irinochka

Return-Path: <hanna.160327@diary.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [171.228.210.211])
Reply-To: Irka Irinulya < destrifermonth@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Irka Irinulya <hanna.160327@diary.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings my great pen-friend!
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 04:33:37

Originating IP: 171.228.210.211
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Lào Cai
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.