Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

scammers abusing stolen photos of Martin

Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:11 pm

james_conner2001@yahoo.com

http://hover spot.com/profile.php?UserId=3376723

From
Keller, VA

A friend is a gift, a person you can think of and suddenly smile, i do have interest in you becoming my friend,or am i asking too much?? I appreciate your attention very much and hope to know more about you. It doesn't hurt to think outside of the box for once, So if you are interested in me and my words please write me at my private email address,, james_conner2001@yahoo dot com

this email address is also on facebook but using the picture of martin, a model from focushawaii, see here ......... http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent ... martin.htm

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002359867651
James Connar
lives in Abuya (nigeria)

Received: from [41.155.62.211] nigeria
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 15:31:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much, i truly appreciate your attention, please where exactly do i left you my email address??? and if you don't mind can you send me your picture.. looking forward to hearing from you soonest

Re: james_conner2001@yahoo.com

Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:35 pm

This scammer use stolen images of Martin, male model - Focus Hawaii - http:/ /www.focushawaii.com/model-talent/martin/martin.htm.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Martin Grassberger

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

abusing stolen photos of Martin Grassberger (exploretalent.com, male model for Focus Hawaii).

jabruno18@yahoo.com

On net log,

Ich mag deine Profil .. mein Name ist James und von Beruf bin ich ein Bauingenieur. Ich bin eine selbstbewusste Person, die glücklich ist und lebt life king size ... Ich habe eine Leidenschaft für das, was ich tue und bin gut darin. i love being um Menschen, und ich glaube, dass man nie weiß, wer sie im Leben zu treffen, und jede und jeder fügt einen Wert in unserem Leben. Ich bin verwitwet und hier, um Freunde aus allen Werken des Lebens und eine gute Frau, die nette, fürsorgliche und wer weiß, könnte sie die Frau, dass ich den Rest meines Lebens verbringen werden zu finden. wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben, schreiben Sie mir bitte hier oder auf yahoo messenger. meine E-Mail-ID ist jabruno18@yahoo.com und vielleicht können wir reden .. von der Art, wie ich weit gereist bin und ich bin arbeitet derzeit in Malaysia
Sprechen Sie Englisch?

Translate (little messed up, the scammer put the lines in different order doing the translation in German :) ):
I like your profile .. my name is James and I am a civil engineer by profession. I am a confident person who is happy and live life king size ... I have a passion for what I do and am good at it. i love being. around people, and I believe that you never know who you meet in life, and each and every one adds a value in our lives I'm a widow and here friends from all works of life and a good wife, the nice and caring and who knows, it could deliver the woman to find that I will spend the rest of my life. if you do not mind, please write me here or on yahoo messenger. my email id is jabruno18@yahoo.com and maybe we can talk .. by the way I have traveled extensively and I am currently working in Malaysia
Do you speak English?

james_bruno23
male - 46 years, Malaysia
real estate investor (Other)
Active since 22 May 2011.

jabruno18@yahoo.com

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Email:

Hello Dear i just added you on my yahoo messenger. can we chat there now.. please accept my invite i thoink it faster and better to chat on there.. kisses

Header:

Received: from [219.92.201.139]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:23:25 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 219.92.201.139
Originating ISP: Tmnet
City: Puchong
Country of Origin: Malaysia

jhardley15@yahoo.com

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:56 am

abusing stolen photos of Martin (Focus Hawaii model).

jhardley15@yahoo.com

On Single123:

Thank you sweetie... but i don't come on this site often, can we chat or share emails? my email address is jhardley15@yahoo.com. please do send me a mail or
give m your email address so i can send you a mail telling you more about me.

Jhardley
I am:
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
United States
State:
North Carolina
City:
high point
Zip Code:

i am widowed with a child.. Please send me a mail if you don't mind

Re: jhardley15@yahoo.com

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:58 am

Email:

Nice to meet you. My name is James. I am 46 years young. I Live in North Carolina, USA. I am Presently in Malaysia for a 6 months bridge construction project. I have been here for more than 5 months. As a Civil Engineer i have traveled far and wide for projects of this magnitude in the past, this is my first time dealing with Malaysia government anyway. We met at a time when i am rounding up my project and it feels so good because we can meet soon. I was married for 16 years, i have a 14 years old son. My wife died of food poisoning 3 years ago and i have been single since then. I love mountain camping, walking on the beach, going to the cinema and spending most of my free time with my family. I am looking for a woman who is matured, caring, loyal and faithful. i do hope you find me worthy too. Please tell me more about you and keep in touch.

Header:

Received: from [62.233.37.32]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 15:25:02 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 62.233.37.32
Originating ISP: Netcosolution Ip Block
City: Paris
Country of Origin: France

macbower24@yahoo.com

Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:56 am

A Facebook user by the name of Mac Bower is using these photos.
Unemployed from Syracuse, NY
Only child of deceased parents
Single father who takes care of his grandmother
Phone number: 315-510-5625
macbower24@yahoo.com

He would never share personal information when asked, so I ignored him. Just today (10 months of occasional "how are you" e-mails he sprung the request for $1500 with a story about an oil company in Spain. With that e-mail, I googled his facebook profile pic (didn't know you could do this until today), and voila! Martin Grassberger. The friends he had on FB tend to be older women (from australia, great britain, and u.s.).

Re: macbower24@yahoo.com

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:06 am

About +13155105625:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chittenango, NY
Original network provider* Paetec Communications, Inc. - Ny

jayviebm1212@gmail.com

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:07 am

On AR:

Rose is Famous for Grace

Advocate is Famous for his Case

Horses are Famous for Race

But you are Famous for Smile on your Face

My heart beat is Famous for your beautiful profile photo, that why I used this moment and opportunity to say I really want you to be faithfully heart doctor of my time I can see it in your eyes that you from the sky, please don’t be offended my Dear I want to chart with if don’t mind

Here is my private email: (jayviebm1212@gmail.com) you can write me so I can send to you some of my photo

Profile elements:

Marcos Jayvie

Re: jayviebm1212@gmail.com

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:15 am

On Facebook:

Marcos Jayvie Balmore aka marcosjayvie.balmore
Worked at Goresbridge 'Go For Gold' Sale
Studied at Du Học Anh- Study in England
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Iloilo City, Philippines

Joined Facebook June 22, 2013.

Stolen picture used: