Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeff Sorensen.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Not sure what kind on scam it is

Unread postby mpereira » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:16 pm

I know I was being scammed. A guy by the name of Jeffrey Scott Sorenson contacted me on a sport app ( Runtastic) asking if we could talk on WhatsApp. I said yes ( don't know why since I never did that before…), and we started chatting. It wasn't a romance, or anything like that, since this wasn't a date app. Anyway I told him I was married. he told me he was looking for something serious, and told him that i couldn't give him that. He also told me that we was from Germany, that worked for the US army for 8 years and that we was going to do 40 years old, that his parents were dead, and that his girlfriend had cheated on him and took all his money. I actually thought that the moment I said I was married that he would stop chatting with me. That didn't happen, he kept chatting. Then he asked me for a birthday present ( since he's birthday was in a few days). I asked him what he want for his birthday and he said to make a donation to some institution that took care of orphan children and that I could do it through , I guess was wetransfer, or something like that. When I asked him more details about that institution, and he couldn't provide it ( obvious). Then he gave the name of some guy. Again I said no, and that looked like scheme. And stop chatting with him. Then after a few days he contacted me again, and we kept talking, but nothing sexual or anything like that, just as friends. And then, before Christmas he said that he wanted to send me a Christmas present, and ( that's the part I was stupid), when I realize I've had sent him my address… A few days later I've received an email saying that my package was sent to me and that was stuck in the customs in Spain and that I had to pay 1650$ regarding duty taxes, they just wanted me to send the information of how I was going to pay. I didn't open the links ( they look fake, the URL that was in the email was https:/ /linkslogistic.com, and the email info@likslogistic.com) but searched on google for the freight company and it didn't exist. I knew that this was a scam, but still confronted him, saying that I will not pay for anything and that the package would be returned, since I was not going to pay for it. He said that there was a lot of money that he has spent to buy this things for me and that I could sell the gold ( he talked about gold jewels) once I got it. I told him again that I was not going to pay and that it was ilegal to sell, it would have to be declared in customs as a comercial trade, which was not the case. And then I blocked is number and deleted his contact as well. His email is/was jeffreyscott425@gmail.com. This is a bit long, but for what I was reading in your site, I couldn't find anything similar.
mpereira
New survivor

Re: Not sure what kind on scam it is

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:07 pm

From the modality it is a very common Romance / Non-delivery scam.
You will probably be contacted by a fake Law Enforcement entity stating they have confiscated the package and found the valuables. They will then try to extort money from you under the threat of arrest if you do not pay.

Please post more information concerning the scam.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, & any places you were asked to send money to like Western Union or a bank account are all helpful.

If you do not know what to post you can forward the information to my E-mail address which is below.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Not sure what kind on scam it is

Unread postby mpereira » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:41 pm

This is all the information I have:
email: jeffreyscott425@gmail.com
He's several profiles in the addidas running app, such as: Lonesome Buddy, lonesome Sorensen, Berry Scott and Berry Scotty ( this one is new, he asked to follow me in this app yesterday).
Phone number: +1(401) 684-3696, he had another, but since I've deleted it, I don't have a way to recover it.
Until now I was not contacted by anyone regarding the package, I've had replied to them, after they saying that I couldn't return the package, that I wouldn't pay for anything that they could keep it or discard it. Also said that I've contacted the Spanish customs and that they didn't have any information regarding this package. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, but I had refer to the guy ( before answer to the email) that was talking to me that I was used to deal with the customs… After this email I deleted and blocked all that was related to this situation.
As for photos, please find some in attach, although I believe that these pictures are already known by you. There were more but I deleted everything ( these I got from internet). Meanwhile if I can get more information I'll provide to you. Thank you for the support. Wish you a Happy New Year.

Phone number: +14016843696
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Jamestown, RI
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications - Ri
mpereira
New survivor

Dona Henry - dating

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:21 pm

Form received 2021-02-03 03:57:07

What name did the scammer use?:
Dona Henry

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
dating.com

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
yes .. gave me his phone # aend we text message

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
he has a facebook profile but just his picture on it

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:

Scammer's Skype name.:
dont know

Scammer's Skype username (right click their photo/avatar and click "view
profile").:
dont know

How much money did they demand?:
he asked for a itune card first and i did send hiim one $20 2 wks ag0
then yesterday he asked me again this time $50 i did not

Name you were told to send the money to.:
no noame he wanted to me to scan the code

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
he said he was stationed in W. Africa and wanted me to put money on my
cash app to send him

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
i downloaded key messages on my phone

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help
prevent someone else from being scammed.:
well i did the biggest mistake of my life cause he said he needed the
information so he can take leave and come to xx where i am at i gave
me my id and social security card # believing him to be real and sincere
yeah it was stupid
i just lost my husband (he passed away 3 months ago) and stupid me just
wanted to move on not in my right mind
gave him this personal information.
=
+14696777303
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Texas
Attachments
123367862_107997781116038_1942043756053775414_o_bxsoow.jpg
IMG_20210123_054701_gngyyf.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeff Sorensen.

Unread postby Ammers45 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:29 pm

Found on TicTox under the name Roland Sifers3 with only pictures and unable to comment. Then found on Facebook under same name with only pictures.

Said to be originally from Germany but moved to Austin Texas when he was 22. He said he is 37 now. Mother, father and sister all died in a car crash. Only thing he had left was his German Shepard Scout. Said he made $3500 a week and had 3 million in savings. Wants to resign from USMC as a fitness trainer and move someplace to start a business. Did not ask for money (YET) but when wanting to talk his cellphone was bad. I got a feeling so i did a reverse search and found this place. Only thing i have is pictures and his phone number. Talking only lasted 2 days before i dug into a search. He gave me the excuse his girlfriend is trying to ruin his life and making false profiles. then stated his ex girlfriend also hacked his facebook and messing with his photos. When i asked for a video of his face and saying my name he sent me some other video crap. Phone number he gave me was 512-991-7207. was really adamant that i trust him no matter what. I gave him a piece of my mind and blocked on all social media. Thank god i only wasted 2 days and no money on this jerk.
Attachments
IMG_2988.jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.png
Ammers45
New survivor

Mike Lee - facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:13 pm

Form received 2021-03-25 22:42:53

What name did the scammer use?:
Mike Lee

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
Facebook dating

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
What app

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
+2347046038295

Scammer's Skype name.:
No

Scammer's Skype username (right click their photo/avatar and click "view
profile").:
No

How much money did they demand?:

Name you were told to send the money to.:
Name: T. F. Sort code : 20-33-51 Account number: 9033xxxx Bank
name :Barclays

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
Don’t no

How were you to send the money ?:
Bank

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
Reports his to https:/ /www. actionfraud.police.uk/
Attachments
B170C9B5-0383-4EE0-9324-F1E4C9B36F1F_oac71p.png
04232436-04B7-43C3-AD83-E7ADADE68CBB_08yrbm.jpeg
1218EC43-DAED-4A29-8F0F-A4119D08B19E_k4rfj2.jpeg
16A5E8ED-53F8-4595-BA5C-63BBB6905960_y3whyl.jpeg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby anitasaunders70 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:06 pm

anitasaunders70
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:35 pm

James Scott Nicolas on Facebook.

Both images already posted in this topic.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Whyme49 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:57 pm

I have had a guy talking to me with this guys photos claiming to be someone else
Whyme49
New survivor

Unread postby Whyme49 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:13 am

I’m not sure how this works. I have been in contact with a guy that looks like this guy. Says his Facebook was hacked.
Going by Allen Scott from Atlanta Georgia birth place Odense Denmark. In the military even has a Libnked in account m. Also current Facebook is linked to a guy going by John Arca. I have a lot of information. Even his banking information
Whyme49
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.