Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Michael Clinton <michael_clinton68@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Michael Clinton <michael_clinton68@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2012 6:09 pm

On wedatefree:

Hello dear friend,
I liked your profile and believe it to be good Match.please kindly accept my expression of Interest. lets pursue this further for a better communication.you can easily reach me through my email: (michael_clinton68@yahoo.com)
yours sincerely,
Michael .

Profile elements:

Michh67 from London, United Kingdom
44 y/o male
Engineering
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1968 - May - 5
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Education MA/MS/MBA
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 29 - 52
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship

Description:
I'm a very loving,caring and a good listener.I do my best or try to make others feel good about themselves.I likes to try new things and having a good conversation is important to me.

Ideal match description:
I'm looking for a serious relationship.someone that has what it takes to love and receive Love in return.Lets find out if you're the one that am Looking for.

Email:

Gd-Morning my dear xxx,
thanks for responding back to my message on the wedatefree. hope you and your family are enjoying this lovely week days. to be sincere with you, this is my first time on the net. Luckily I have met someone like you to be my friend. It’s really an honor to know you here ,I am new on this issue and just learning. Well, I have a friend who was blessed with the help of the online dating and he found a partner whom he recently got married to, he was the one who introduced me here.

Hopefully this communication bears a good fruit. I have never involved in all these stuffs before but have heard a lot of testimonies regarding people who were blessed through online dating and they found their soul mates. It’s amazing dear. i can feel you are such a nice loving woman,and it is going to be nice to get to know each other well.How is your family over there,Did you live with them?.

Meanwhile, I want to tell you more about myself. My name is Michael Clinton, I'm 43 years of age. My father has passed away. He was originated from Netherlands but Nationalized in England. I am the only son and child of my Parents. i am Architectural Engineer which i took after my Dad's profession. I was to be a biochemist but my dad and mum advise me to study Engineering which am happy with today, i design and construct houses, roads , bridges and shopping Malls i do also the sales of building Materials.

I love my job because I have traveled many parts of the world. I am a single father with an only daughter. I lost my Ex Last three years. my Mother lived back in Netherlands because she loves the environment there.My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist. He has worked in various ministries and organizations in the past and assisted many people both spiritually and financially. My Dad was a contractor who has worked with Many foreign companies.He was in Japan, Korea, Malaysia,Vietnam and Singapore etc, and some other countries in South East Asia for a contract before he passed away last 2 years.

Although, things did not work out with him while he was in Malaysia and we are still trying to settle things there.Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to take my daughter out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. I do cook sometimes because I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family.

All i seek for is love,care,understanding,maturity,mutual trust and respect and someone who is ready to be committed..That and only that is why i am here. I hope you are here for the same reasons and we get along well.i want to know more about you I hope to read from you soon. hope you never feel bored with it.Before enclosing this message, I would like to let you know that I am willing to be your friend or more than that, I am serious here and distance and age different can never be a barrier for in due time we shall meet. I need a sincere lady no matter your nationality or race.
I am comfortable communicating with you and looking forward to see what the future has for us. My next mail gonna be coming with some of my attach pictures.
Remain blessed until I hear from you again,

Yours Sincerely,
Michael.

Header:

Received: from [178.238.142.243]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 00:57:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nice to meet you dear.

Originating IP: 178.238.142.243
Originating ISP: Burstnet Limited - Web Hosting, based in Scranton PA, Los Angeles CA (USA), and Manchester (UK/EU).
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Approx Distance between City Of London and Manchester is 166 miles or 267.09 KMS.

The picture and the email adress have scam hits on chinalovematch.net.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.