Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leon Pikor

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leon Pikor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:04 pm

Scam details: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 17&t=65149 - gsinvestmentbnk.com / G&S Investment

Fake character used in scam:

Rayne Smith
Email address: raynesmith.uk@gmail.com
Phone number: (447) 843-9362 / +4478439362
Address: 8227 16 Easdale Crescent, Seacroft, Leeds, LS14 6QA

raynesmith.PNG

- stolen pictures of Leon Pikor.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alenelson259@gmail.com abusing stolen photos of Leon Pikor

Unread postby MidnightM » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:39 pm

Hangouts:alenelson259@gmail.com

I think this one can speak for himself. I get endless texts about trust for hours before he finally tells me he has a huge amount of money in Togo:

Nelson Alex
I am from Germany
i am a marine Engineer, presently working now in Baltic high sea in central Europe
Marine engineering includes the engineering of boats, ships, oil rigs and any other marine vessel or structure, as well as oceanographic or ocean engineering.
I am on ship
me and my workers have been working here for 14 months, because it's a 2 years contract!
in the next few months, my contract will be over, and this my last contract!
But we have done work more than 14 months now. the months remain is not up to 8 months
We do not make use cell phone here
Honey! you know our work here includes gas and other marine vessel .

I divorced my ex wife 5 years ago, but i have a beautiful daughter
because of what lead to my divorce, my ex wife and her families can't come close to my daughter
my ex wife tried to kill me with poison, this is because she wanted to take over my wealth and marry her young boyfriend, who she was having an affair with outside of our marriage.
my daughter will be 12 years old this week
My daughter name is Rebecca

So, can you tell me a little
bit about your personal life?

Well I will like us to be good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust
although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about
more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may
be something great for us in the future ...What do you say?
Thanks a lot I assure you that we will be best of friends that people will
envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends Okay.
Oh! You must have been the second woman GOD created after eve. Apparently GOD must have lavish abundant time to make such an enchanting woman. You look so enchanting, highly like goddess.

My Hobbies: reading news papers, watching tv listening to music, Sport,
Partially Swimming, Traveling
I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals ?

You seem so interesting and i will like to know you more want to get close to you. I looked at your smooth feature and I longed to hold you in my hands.It's not how long you've known me that really matters but how the chemistry between both of us clicks

i have 5 houses in the state. i inherited 3 houses from my parents.
my dad have 2 houses and my mom have 1 house
i bought 2 houses for my self, that make it 5 houses that i have
But before i came to the sea, i gave 4 of my houses out

my dad died when i was 9 years old and mom died when i was 14 years old
i was brought up by my lovely aunt and lovely cousin, my aunt was a sister to my dad, she live in Germany. she died 10 years ago at the age of 90. i miss her so much .

Thanks for the response. I really appreciate this thing called Internet as it is a great media to communicate, your profile really gave me a big smile and I really appreciate your writing me.
I have some few questions down here for you and I believe that through this medium, we can get to know more about our personal life and what we tend to do and this way we get to search deep down in ourselves and know some things we never thought of before.
My friends would describe me as a very caring, loving and successful man that posses a very good heart. My family would describe me as a decent and honorable man. I will be waiting to hear your answers and please try to answer all.
I enjoy spending good time with the less privileges at the orphanage homes and old peoples home,helping those in need when I can and being creative with my hands in general.

HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR TIME:
Where do you live when you are not away on business? Do you live in an apartment or house? I live in a house. I own it.
I am looking for a woman I can spend the rest of my life with happily, I just want to live happily and have a happy home. I need a woman that is ready and willing to show my daughter what true love is all about and willing to take my daughter like her own and treat her just the way a mother should do to a child.She is a smart and beautiful girl and have been missing the joy of motherhood for 5 years now as I divorce her mother She needs that happiness back and I want to give her that and also want to be happy too.
But i try to keep it between my self, i can't i just have to say it
Love at first sight is not just with the physical appearance hope you know that?
Am telling you this because i have study you just for few time we have being chatting, your Character is what i admired and likes you so much,You look Honest and straight forward and that is what i like.
say to you is not a thing of joke or play, is something serious and very important to me and if it does not really come from your heart to accept it, is not a crime you can just tell me okay, So that no one will be hurt at the end of it all.
I wanna let you know that something has being ringing in my heart since chat with you, i have not meet you but i feel for you
I think i like you , let me not talk about love for now, but from here we will get to that I want you to believe every word am saying to you today, and i mean it from the dept of my heart
I want you to tell me your view and what you feel Can you accept me to be your hero?
Don't bother about the distance for now, the relationship is what i want us to build first before we can start talking on how we will meet later if it all goes well for us
Although we haven't met but my heart choose you
This is what i feel so i decide to let you know about it.
Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness
No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.
To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.
You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.
Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with all your heart.
Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.
Can we give a good trust to each other?
Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them.
ok
Why i am always there it because of my other workers there in the site must of us communicate through there.
I constantly wonder if I'm on your mind as much as you're on mine.

When ever i see you on that site i we hold you by your promise.
Not that far dear, i just want you to be honest with me

Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them.
What can you offer in a relationship?
Do you love me?
Yes, It's not how long you've known me that really matters but how the chemistry between both of us clicks
I told you i will soon come out of here so i can easily get marry to you.
i believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be 'trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to be earned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within yourself.
So, how can we create a key in a relationship?

Trust is built and maintained by many small actions over time.
We need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible. To have real conversations with people may seem like such a simple, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk
Trust is like blood pressure. It's silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.
Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.
Better to trust the man who is frequently in error than the one who is never in doubt.
Trust the only person you knew will stay loyal even in times of trouble.
Never take anyone for granted especially the ones who put trust in you, just consider yourself blessed to actually have someone to trust you.
I tell you every single details about me because i trust you , never let me regret it.
Honey ! i have a secret to tell you, and you allow we know about this?
Because i trust you, and i we soon get married to you as soon as i leave here.
Two, i want to be honest with you in anything i do.

Finally he gets to the point:
Honey! I have a contract i did last before i came to the Baltic sea, and the contract was did in Togo Africa and the Africa government have never pray the money, and my own part of the payment of the money is 18.957 million us dollar.

I may look like someone you cannot trust, but i tell you i can be trusted more than anyone else around. honey
Trust is when you are confident on telling everything to someone without any hesitation.
What can make relationship last is that if only you trust me as i do.
Pick a man that is trustworthy and you will never have to worry about your secrets
Show me that you are trust worthy and they will offer you a life time relationship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took some time to get photos. There is a huge amount of fake names/profiles online with this picture. Mr. Pikor is widely used as he posts a lot of videos. He has a daughter that is also being used in many photos. He is also used as "himself" in scams, by fake companies. Be aware of videocalls!

Hangout profile picture:
images.jpg
images.jpg (1.16 KiB) Viewed 2275 times

download.jpg
download.jpg (11.92 KiB) Viewed 2275 times

2019-03-29.jpg
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.