Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Desmond Eric <desmond07@hotmail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Desmond Eric <desmond07@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 pm

On datemefree:

Hi xxx, How are you doing? I was happy to read your profile on the website and it has caught my attention I\'m happy that I\'m interested in you. My name is Desmond, as you can see in my profile. I am honest man, faithful, trustworthy, caring, loving and humorous. I have a great love in my heart. I value relationships and I wish to foster friendship with you I am open to build a relationship that would last long, if possible for as lifetime. hope we can get to know each other looking forward to read from you again. Desmond.

Profile elements:

Desmond017 - no picture
- 49 y/o male
- Florida, USA
- English, English, Hungarian
- Engineer
- Have no children

Sex male
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1962 - July - 4
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education MA/MS/MBA
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 30 - 55
Relationship Activity Partner, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
I am God fearing, honest, truthful, friendly, hospitable, caring, loving, understanding, a listener, open to constructive criticism/suggestions, respect the opinion of others, easy to get along with but also sensitive to details, enjoys company of happy persons. I am not perfect but I can be a good husband.
I like a person who tells the truth, honest, trustworthy, faithful, caring, loving, reverent, upfront, and responsible and gives respect to herself, a lady. There is no perfect person and I am not expecting to find one. I just wish to meet the right person for me.

Other contacts on site:

How are you doing? I was happy to read your profile on the site and it has caught my attention I'm happy that I'm interested in you. My name is Desmond, as you can see in my profile. I am honest man, faithful, trustworthy, caring, loving and humorous. I have a great love in my heart. I value relationships and I wish to foster friendship with you I am open to build a relationship that would last long, if possible for as lifetime. hope we can get to know each other

looking forward to read from you again.

Desmond.

Hi Dear,

Thank you and i appreciated for your email. I feel guilty about not writing to you as soon as possible, However, the period this few months were hectic period for me, recently I was too busy with work now I am free that's why I prioritized my writing to you this email, So I send you a mail so we start to talk about our daily activities due to the time different and my work schedule I would like us to exchange e-mail address for exchange of mail and photos.

hoping to read from you soon for us to get to know each other.

thank you,

Desmond.

Email:

Dearest xxx,

How are you doing? I am so happy to write to you in such a good mood It's my wish to develop conversation with you that will lead into a relationship/marriage in the future I am really happy to read your replayed and I thought that you’re a kind person. I read your profile in the website and it has caught my attention.

It's my wish that our short conversation initiated your wish to befriend me and your interest to know more about me.. Your profile tells a bit about you and I appreciate you could share more with me.

I'm named Desmond Eric, a Hungarian; single; now work in a submarine sector. I value relationships and I wish to foster friendship with you, know each other better over time and if there be chemistry between us, I am open to build a relationship that would last long, if possible for as lifetime.

I like a person who tells the truth, honest, trustworthy, faithful, caring, loving, reverent, upfront, and responsible and gives respect to herself, a lady. There is no perfect person and I am not expecting to find one. I just wish to meet the right person for me My interest varies. I like movies, books, travel, music, dancing, use of computers, theatre presentations, watching soccer and basketball games, housekeeping, gardening, cooking and walking for leisure and fitness, visiting places of interest like museum, parks and historical places. I love visiting the salon too for personal grooming.

As a person, my tastes are simple be it in dress or in lifestyle. I come from humble beginnings. I am neat in grooming, like to dress up appropriately on occasions.

I am God fearing, honest, truthful, friendly, hospitable, caring, loving, understanding, a listener, open to constructive criticism/suggestions, respect the opinion of others, easy to get along with but also sensitive to details, enjoys company of happy persons. I am not perfect but I can be a good husband.
Beg your pardon for telling you a lot of things about me. I have shared a lot about me with you.

I am looking forward to read from you again.

Best regards,

Desmond.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [175.139.29.161]
Subject: Dearest xxx.....Desmond From datemefree.
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 03:19:20 +0000

Originating IP: 175.139.29.161
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Petaling Jaya
Country of Origin: Malaysia

The real face behind this scam is on BlackPlanet:
desmondbade
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Taurus

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Desmond Eric <desmond07@hotmail.com>

Unread postby ripsu » Thu May 31, 2012 11:21 am

he has also 2 accounts in Facebook

ripsu
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:20 pm

received from ripsu through PM:

here is the last coverstation in msn messanger:

20:35:16 xxx how was your meeting?suchessfull?
20:36:18 Desmond yes it's I suppose to receive payment from them by tomorrow I was ask to open an account with their local Bank by tomorrow
20:37:10 xxxx ok then have possibility to leave from singapur soon
20:39:05 Desmond yes
20:40:16 Desmond sweetie I have need a little help from you by tomorrow
20:40:40 xxxx you want money from me????????????????
20:45:54 Desmond I have to open an account here by tomorrow it will require a thousand and five hundred dollars it's was urgent I thought they suppose to transfer to my American account but they said they don't deal with international account for payment so I should open an account for one of their bank by tomorrow so I will 500usd to complete the one I have at hand
20:46:43 xxxx so this what i found from one internet site, that you are scammer, was right
20:46:56 xxxx i wanted to believe that it wasnt true
20:47:01 xxx but it was
20:47:10 Desmond I am given you back by Tuesday

he used always the same e-mail address: desmond07@hotmail.com

X-Originating-IP: [210.195.77.110]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 06:50:54 +0000

he had always the same IP address, but he told that he lives in USA and went few weeks ago to Singapour to railway contruction
in face book he had phone number which area code was Malaisia but he changed it there
he´s phone number what he gaved to me is +17863986232 and he called few time to from this number and one time i didnt saw any number.

pictures what he sent to me are here:
the second picture already reported
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Email Sender: desmond07@hotmail.com
IP address: 210.195.77.110
IP address country: Malaysia
IP address state: Negeri Sembilan
IP address city: Cheras
IP address latitude: 3.0500
IP address longitude: 101.7667
ISP of this IP: TMNET
Organization: TMNET

Thank you, ripsu, for details. Your informations about this scammer can help other potential victims.
But... DONT TELL SCAMMERS THEY ARE REPORTED AS SCAMMERS. it´s important to drop them without one single word. If you confront them, they will change one fake identity with another fake identity and one set of stolen pictures with another one, they will change their email adresses and they will be spotted again just AFTER another victim report them.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Vitima de Desmond Eric

Unread postby morenarosa » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Hello, it had been a long time since I was corresponding with this "supposed" person, until I fell in love with him, and the worst he would call me every day, first gave me the number of tefone and then called me every day for a number unknown, talking fast, always in a hurry, but we were hours on MSN, e-mails were finally beautiful, and photos and marriage proposal until nearly six months later he wanted to come meet me, then someone else arrived at the airport I did not knew he expected the man in the picture, I checked at the airport and had no flight of the city he spoke that day, nor the Time or anything, after a man called me and asked me $ 1500, but then I had already gone home perquisei and on the internet and to my surprise I found information here on the site, if I had searched before would not have made an idiot of myself, I am very upset, down one of the many emails you sent me photos. DESMOND ERIC careful what he is cruel jokes with setimentos people.
Enviada: quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2012 13:05:32
Para: XXXX

Dearest XXXX,

always a happy moment for me to receive your letter once again, I hope you are always in good health and always had a good day, thanks for sharing about yourself with me, I believe each one of us have experiences some difficult situation in the past we should learn by the experiences and be a better person. Presently my life is pretty boring because I have not had companionship in my life for such a long time, but I am pretty much a very exciting and jovial person, I am interested to build a long term relationship with an honest woman that knows the value of a relationship/marriage.

I do care very much for you and yearning to meet with you which is more important to discuss issues face to face as well as to spend some time with each other it will be my pleasure to have you with me, I would be looking forward to your emails during these few days, I believe both of us have something in common, I am a simple and a caring man with a positive outlook in life.

The most important thing in relationship is honesty and constant communication and I really need you in my life too, you are brave and courageous woman I do want to understand and know you better and deeper which we are coming close to it, I am sorry about your ex but you need to be strong again and move on with your life, I need more in my life a sense of purpose other than work, to share my life with someone who is deserving of my love to share my life with, to create and live our own dreams, and work towards building a good strong relationship, someone to go home to or have my partner anxious for me to get home to her, a partner that would keep me warm, comforted, happy and to be the pillar in my life, other than the pillar that God have given to me in my daily life, with the proper direction from God's guidance we can keep each other happy.

I think that I am coming out too strong now so I would say my take care to you, with the hope to read from you soon, stay good and blessed.

Yours Truly,

Desmond.

Attachments
294853_108191049285658_4284627_n.jpg
301968_108193029285460_7271697_n.jpg
morenarosa
New survivor

Re: Vitima de Desmond Eric

Unread postby morenarosa » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:23 pm

morenarosa
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 pm

I'm sorry that you were scammed, morenarosa. :( This scammer is in Malaysia and his real picture is posted above in the first post.

Please stop all communication with him. This is to protect you and his other victims. No answer a single chat, phone call, or email from him. Block him in MSN chat. Block his number from ringing your phone, if you can.

Could you post more of this scammer's details for us such as:

Where did you meet and do you have his profile link?
What is the telephone number that he used to call you? Were there other phone numbers for some of his associates? If so, do you have their email addresses?

If you have any questions, or need some emotional help in moving forward, let us know. Our members are willing to help. You may post here, or come to our support Chatroom.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.