Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

agbinicholas@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

agbinicholas@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2012 12:40 pm

On 4pp l:

am Nicholas by name and nice to meet you...
am from uk i school London ....... i we like
to chart with you just only one day Miss Amarilla....... i just add you right now... pls
Amarilla (no idea who Amarilla is :? )can you tell me when are you be online so that we can talk batter on yahoo messager???
this is my im is agbinicholas@yahoo.com i like your profer pics o much...Hello cute how
are you doing today?It's so nice i can take a look into your profile and
see
what really made me smile ...I most say you look so beautiful to my likeness and i would
be so glad if i could hear from you soon so we can get to know each other better and see
where it take's us to ...Tell me about yourself and i am Nicholas by name waiting to hear
from you.Nicholas.

Hello cute.
are you doing today? Am Nicholas by name,It's so nice i can take a look into your profile and
see
what really made me smile ...I most say you look so beautiful to my likeness and i would
be so glad if i could hear from you soon so we can get to know each other better and see
where it take's us to ...Tell me more about yourself, am looking forward to hearing from you
soon.

Thanks From Nicholas..

Profile elements:

I am a:Man
Birthday:08.01.1981
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
am nickky brown by name. am looking for honesty woman

Other online identity:

On MySpace
reebor - no picture
Man, 36, Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

agbinicholas2010@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:23 pm

New email:

Hello xxx... Thank from your mail... am nicholas by name and nice to meet you..i just received your email address right now....am so gald to hear from you today.. how are you doing today and how was your day and how is week end today... can you tell me more about yourself??? you can send me your pics of yourself... or give me your im so that we can talk batter online here okay.. my im is agbinicholas@yahoo.com you can add me to your yahoo messenger okay .. you can also choke me on facebook is is agbinicholas2010@hotmail.com i hope to hear from you soon..
have a nice day.
Thanks from Nicholas...

Received: from [197.255.168.173]
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 15:15:11 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.255.168.173
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

On Facebook, 295 friends
Agbi Nicholas
Lives in Cape Town, Western Cape
From Cape Town, Western Cape
hello i am Nicholas from London.
i need a serous Relationship .
this is my email agbinicholas@yahoo.com
i hope to hear from you soon.
thanks from Nicholas.

hello i am Nicholas by Name Am from U.K. No 1 Live in Nottinghamshire I School in Oxford University in London
Mechanical Engineering
Workshop Notts U.K.
Name: Agbi Nicholas: i need a serous Relationship . am a Single Man
this is my email agbinicholas@yahoo.com
quotations Love is Patient, love is kind. and Mummy and my Father also...
i hope to hear from you soon.
thanks from Nicholas.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.