Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Kenturkey Patrick <patrickkenturkey@yahoo.com>

Wed May 23, 2012 11:52 am

On 4pp l:

Hello good to see you..,compliment of the day i hope Ur doing fine over there,i will like to introduce my self to you,my name is Patrick single never been marry, as it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication/friendship with you if you will have the desire with me, so that we can get to know each other better shear our feeling and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email patrickkenturkey@yahoo.com for easiest communication and to tell you more about me and send you my picture,i will be waiting to hear from you thanks and have a nice day, yours new friend.
Patrick ken..

Profile elements:

kenturkey
l will love to meet whois goingf to be with me
I am a:Man
Birthday:14.03.1980
Looking for:Woman
Hobbies:swimming
Drinker:Socially
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
Ethnicity:African American
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black

About me.....I am seeking a male soul mate..NOT into women. I am the most weird person you can ever meet, I tell it as it is, straight up. this is a bit about me Im a avid supporter of AFL, I barrack for the Western Bulldogs. I a dinky-di true blue sc.. (. I enjoy working and travelling around the place. Im always doing something, I get a bit restless, try and complete different projects here and there. I don't do drugs and don't like people who indulge with drugs. I'm caring and loving, but you will have to take a gamble and contact me to find out what sort of person I am.
About you...Do you have a good sense of humour?, enjoy comedy shows, like AFL, like the great outdoors, eating icecream during winter, swimming in the ocean. must be employed and financially secure. Willing to embrace me for who I am, keen to learn about who I am, like to be with me, share your life and care of me, be a great friend, able to make adult decisions, able to move on....Well I don't know this will go across to a lot of fellas, but hey we are will pass being teenage.

Email:

Am looking forward to meet someone that caring,lovely,honest,trustworthy, sexy,romantic,with a great sense of humor A Woman that as goals and Dreams,A Woman that will do all her best to see that i do smile day and night Someone that will laugh at me whenever i do silly things A Woman that will tell me what i do wrong whenever i offend her..and i will go down on my kneels and apology to her A woman that i can take to work in the morning and also get him back home when she get off from work Someone that i can rub her back when we are getting our shower and also put lotion on her a woman that i can get dinner ready whenever she get late back home A Woman that i can get her bath water ready in the morning.Whenever she get off from work and feel tired..i will get her suit off and put her back on the bed and watch her till she go to sleep A Woman that i can play with her hair every night.......

your"s faithfully

patrick Ken...

Header:

Received: from [197.242.100.146]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 03:12:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: can you get back to me on here lol...

Originating IP: 197.242.100.146
Originating ISP:
City: Ikeja
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Post a reply