Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Kiya

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Kiya

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 8:53 am

abigirlpomaa@yahoo.com

the girl in the picture is kiya from atkexotics
on 4pp l:

freshone

hello am looking for some one good here

I am a:Woman
Birthday:08.08.1982
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

Am a seriouse lady seeking for a serious man,loving,understanding,humble,kind,good at heart,passionate and trustworthy man to give my life,soul,heart,body and mind to. i hope we can know each other well and build strong relationship and i hope to hear from you soon

ohh dear thanks for your reply to me my yahoo id its abigirlpomaa@yahoo.com hope to hear from u if mail or yahoo chat then see u bye

on facebook:

Abigirl Pomaa
Worked at Banker
Studied at universcity of ghana

abigirl.PNG
abigirl.PNG (298.56 KiB) Viewed 11495 times

RECENT ACTIVITY
Abigirl changed her profile picture.

and this is the picture she had on her profile:

abigirl1.PNG
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: abigirlpomaa@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 8:56 am

Received: from [196.201.51.16] Ghana
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 05:42:59 -0700 (PDT)

I am a girl of 28 years and
I am caring,real,genuine and honest,reliable,nice,loving,sincere,truthful,trustworthy,humble,faithful,understanding,
,respectful,passionate,submissive,kind,down to earth and above all good at heart lady.
i like listening to music,watching movies,playing games,cooking,gardening,computingplaying volleyball,keep-fitting and been with friends.
Am a seriouse lady seeking for a serious man,loving,understanding,humble,kind,good at heart,passionate and trustworthy man to give my life,soul,heart,body and mind to.
i am seriously looking for a man who is caring and i am willing to give all my heart to that man and my heart will belong to him and if only he can hold it tight and never let it fall. i also promise to love and care for that man and do all what he needs to my best and will be grateful to him. i hope to hear from you soon and not hear to play games.i am looking forward to hear from you soon ...kiss and love/.... am Abigarl .
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 12:45 pm

abigirlpomaa@yahoo.com

Hello my dear HH
How are you and thanks for your mail reply to me and am happy more now as we are trying to know each other well and am happy that i have met you here so first we are friends and may be we can be partners .
Am happy all what you said and what u know about in my country my countty mens here are dont taking good care of thier wifes and some times they Drink much and they beet their wifes too so i dicided to get a man from another country so am happy tha i met you here to know each other well may be we can married.
So dear where from you ? am from Ghana and am willing to meet you for real dear face to face meeting . hope to hear from you soon kissssssssssss from Abigail
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 2:05 pm

abigirlpomaa@yahoo.com

Hello my dear one HH
How are u and thanks for your mail and your introduction for your family too ...And me to hear are some about my family as u know Am Abigail pomaah from Ghana live at a city call Berekum all my6 parents are alife here now but they are too old now my mother have 55 years and my father have 75 years now and we are five childrends 3 girls 2 brothers and as u know am working at a supper makert as a Cashier live alone and i just rented my one single room to live in an i was born at 1984 and now am ready to look for a man in my life that he will be my soul mate so am happy now i have met you here so hope we will plan for more so that we can meet then ..............hope to hear from u soon Dear HH kisss from Abigail
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat May 26, 2012 12:10 pm

there's another picture but this one contents nude

abigirlpomaa@yahoo.com

Dear HH
What a wonderful beginning for our love! And i hope that we are going to be one soul and body, in our sending of mails, i have to confess my love for you, and it will continue to happen all over and over. The feelings that I’ve for you all along begin to resurface till death do us apart, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.
Thank you, HH. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.
Forever Yours,HH kissssssssssssss
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 12:33 pm

abigirlpomaa@yahoo.com

hello dear one
How are you am happy that i have heard from you am so in love with you and yes as u know am here for you and in the weekeds i will like going out with my man and make love with him . and in my free time i read my Storries books and watching movies and listining Music that is hip-pop and R&B and even old timers which is our local music ............. and even dear i will like going Beach with my man so i cant wait to meet u so that we can plan for more ............ so dear as we are trying to knwo each other well hope same we can plan to meet too hope to hear from u soon my dear HH
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 1:47 pm

a desperate message from 4pp l: :lol:

Hello my dear HH how are you is me Abigail your wife from Ghana i lost my yahoo messenger its haecked by some body so i cant open my yahoo mail so this is my new yahoo mail you just e mail me so i can get your e mail address again kofifresh@yahoo.com
so dear am waiting for you soon kisssssssssss from Abigail
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Romance scams.