Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mike Juan; juanmike86@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mike Juan; juanmike86@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:23 pm

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213191

juanmike86

- 45 y/o male
- orlando, USA
- English, English, English
- contractor
- Have no children

Description:
I am a passionate man who loves to be fully present, especially when connecting with someone else. I am deeply and inherently sensual, playful, and creative. I live from my heart and spirit, and am both contemplative and empathetic. I have an adventurous nature as well as a quiet one, and surrender to bliss of either kind, when it finds me. I beam easily with pleasure and am prone to curiosity and delight. Make me laugh, get me dancing, share something delectable � and I radiate with joy. I love connecting across cultures; being a moment of warmth for someone who doesn't expect it. My true friendships are forever, and are dearer to me than all else. Once I love, that love is irreducible.My Latin American heritage runs deep in me, and is something I would love to share with a partner. I am a curvaceous, sensual, seductive, half Cuban man longing for a woman who knows truly how to draw joy from a man�s body as a true musician draws ecstasy from his instrument. ?I've camped out in the jungle with Zapatistas, in a hammock on the beach in Zipolite, in a car in Paris. I can be particular sometimes, and at other times surprise myself with what I can endure. I have lived and traveled in many countries: widely diverging versions of what it means to live.That said: I love to nest as well, and deeply relish nature, quietude, and the simplest of pleasures.What I'm Looking For For the moment... laughter would be great. Provocative conversation. Anything fun�an ephemeral moment of pleasure or meaning. Getting out, sharing bliss and novelty. ~ ~ ~In the long term, I would love to live my life with a woman who deeply loves and respects me, whom I deeply love and respect, and with whom I am able to fully be myself, comfortably.Someone who challenges me to grow, and has faith in me. A woman who feels like

Ideal match description:
Looks are not always important. What is important? Qualities are, and the way the person carries themselves. She must not be afraid of commitment or to falling in love. She must believe in the true meaning of love and family. She must enjoy spending time around family. But most important she must be good with kids. I always believed that an ideal relationship should be one that flows just like a great friendship, having respect and honor from your partner. Although every couple comes in contact with disagreements there is always a way of resolving the matter, whether we agree completely or not. One thing that I have learned from past relationships is that when one person is selfish and only thinks of themselves, there is no way that a relationship can be a true one. The battle is an endless one. It has been within me to be a person that is open and to give 110% in a relationship., to be a person that is open to new thoughts and experiences. People say that a relationship should be 50/50 %, but I believe it should be 100/100% and never one sided. Having a relationship that is 50/50 only gives you another 50% to slack off. We are all different and tick in different tones, but I know what makes people happy and kno
-----------------------------------
Received: from [41.184.17.84] nigeria
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 04:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Mike Juan
Subject: Hey Sweetie This is Mike

Hello Dear
How are u doing today,Well here is little about me,I am Juan Mike A mature man, intelligent and fun loving man,I also enjoy a simple evening of spending time together engaging in stimulating conversation to entice the mood for a night of passion.You sound wonderful in your profile and I love woman that are very sensitive. I am honest, Good looking and God fearing. I will be sending you some pictures of me and i hope you will like them.. I am seeking a woman that will love and beloved. I hope you are a woman that understands a man desire....LOL.My family and friends are everything to me and I enjoy taking care of both. I love to cook . I love to people watch and laugh at myself, (I'm a bit of a cults) but I don't like standing in lines(unless there's a ride at the end), or overly crowded places. I also enjoy having a nice dinner or going to a not so crowded restaurant that has great food and good margarita's or staying home and ordering in.Well I'm basically down to earth woman but also a dreamer and very romantic. Nothing will stop me from accomplishing my goals; I'm very persistent when it comes to accomplishing something. I'm very creative and like to pay attention to detail, to the little things!! I'm very unique and creative!! I could be a dork I admit it! I'm also a goal oriented person who is looking for someone that is in the constant fight to become better in every aspect of life. I want someone that I can learn from and motivate each other, someone who will make me laugh, creative, spontaneous, caring, sensitive… someone that is well educated and have a passion in life.
Mike Juan
juanmike86@yahoo.com

Thanks very much for your mail....i have Add your yahoo Id to my list and i will be waiting to have a chat with you..Hope you like my Pics....Care to chat.. :twisted:
Last edited by firefly on Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edit pictures
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.