Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Shalon Scott indoffice@compassexpressdelivery.com

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Split from compass express delivery here:
https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 17&t=51319

There is a topic here using the same photos with the name Brenda Scott:
https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... iew=unread

E-mails below are from a Victim who would only give me shalon 29 as an E-mail address for Shalon Scott.

Hello Darling,
I hope all is well with you, and how are you enjoying your day over there in your
country? You look cute and gentle from what i saw on your profile. Thanks for
writing me like i demanded. My name is SGT. Shalon Scott, I’m 29 years single. I'm
an ICU Nurse in United State Military/Nasa, from Los Angeles, United State but i am
presently in Yemen for the fight against terrorism and peace keeping. I really need
a supportive, caring sincere person to establish a true relationship that may lead
into good things in life or something else with you, it's my pleasure meeting you.
I will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a
good sense of humor despite my profession. I enjoy reading, working, traveling,
meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and
the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Please tell me
more about you, your likes and dislike, it is very nice to know and be your friend,
wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you.
I want us to be close, because i need someone to be sharing ideas with here. I
believe we will be best of friends. I will also be happy to come over to your
country during my leave very soon. I shall keep you updated as we proceed in our
chatting. Take good care of yourself.
Best Regards
Sergeant Shalon Scott.

Hello Beloved,
Thanks for your reply, I am happy to know you. Regard what I said in my previous
message, I know you might be wondering what i want to tell you. My dear, I want you
to read this with full understanding without single doubt because it's true. Like
you know, Yemen has been under Terrorist insurgency for some years now. We are being
attacked by terrorists constantly. Something happened couple of weeks ago, and I
have been looking for someone who will see things from my own point, someone whom I
can have confidence on.
I'm opening up this to you because i really needed to confide one someone because i
cannot do this alone and I believe you’re the right person for this. During one of
our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that
belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown government of Yemen, which we
believed was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks.
The amount of the money in the safe box is $19,200.000 Dollars and it was agreed by
the 6 Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared
among us which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $3.2 Million Dollars three
million two hundred thousand united states dollars. I am seeking your assistance to
evacuate my share of this money out of this country Yemen to your country until i
come over to meet with you. I have decided to use my own share of the money to build
an orphanage home, a charity organization to benefit the less privileged who were
affected in one way or the other.

This is a very urgent issue because my assignment here will be over soonest and I
need to send this money out from here, that was why i decided to contact you
immediately I saw your profile. You look nice and decent. Though, I know it's too
early, but we must act as a matter of urgency due to my limited time here. I really
need your assistance so that I will come over to meet you directly from here before
going to see my parents. I will be coming over to your home so that we'll plan on
how to use the money for the organization and more. I hope my explanation is very
clear, but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain
further.

It’s clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal. But I want to let you
know that I have made a solid arrangement with a delivery company here and they've
promised to secure the delivery to any of my choosing destination. My colleagues
also used the same delivery company and their own were successful. I want you to
assure me that if this money is being delivered to you, that you're going to be
trustworthy to keep it until i come to meet you face to face. This delivery is going
to be handled legally and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process
and the money will be parked or hidden safely in a box and will be delivered to you
in your home address as a package from me.

You may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction.
Well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me
on this and i have no other option than to confide on you despite the short period
of time. Trust doesn't matter how long you've known the person. People can still
betray long age relationship and trust. I have decided to compensate you with 30% of
the total money once the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be
invested on the Organization like i mentioned earlier. We can run the Organization
together if you wish to be part of it.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third
party, if you do not want to be assist me, please kindly delete this message from
your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to
me based on my position here. I want to let you know that here in the military zone
we are not allow to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and
email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the
mean time OK. Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards
to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Best Regards
With love and hug,
SGT. Shalon Scott.

19554751_150627965495534_5657473373004634863_n.jpg

thumbnail_2977_987171148006038_73378462097803797_n.jpg

thumbnail_11509270_1001982526524900_1937174315479434627_n.jpg

thumbnail_12376509_982209915168828_3791235729507898785_n.jpg

thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_12509270_1001982526524900_193717431_.jpg

thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumb_ (1).jpg

thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumbnail_thumb_.jpg

Stolen images are also reported here:
https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 48#p199148

Re: Shalon Scott indoffice@compassexpressdelivery.com

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Hello Darling,
I want to say a very big thank you for your acceptance to assist me on this. I
salute your courage. I also want to reassure you that you will never regret this
and your concern. Like i said before, I have made an arrangement on how to move the
money down to you through a delivery company here. I will secure the money inside
many items like winter jackets, clothes, Blankets. I will secure it and make sure
even scanner will not identify the real content as money. I will verify it with our
scanner here in the camp to make sure everything will be perfectly once you follow
my instructions.

You are the only person I told this and i believe my secret will be safe with you.
I have given you all my trust because i have already believed you by the grace of
God who appointed you to me, so if you chose to cheat on me in the end, it’s up to
you. I do not want you to see this as what will bring problem to you, rather, i
want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about,
honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery to
you without any form of problem or risk.

I really need to speak with you, I can not call you on phone because we are only
using Government radio message at Army camp here for communication for security
reason. Do not worry okay? We share meet very soon in person. The delivery is by
Flight so it will be fast, you will receive the package under 72 Hours from the
date of departure from here. Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the
directives of my conscience, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in
receiving the fund because my conscience has been bearing me witness that you are
the rightful person for me and I know you will not disappoint me.

I'm not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am
still in the military camp outside USA, if I eventually send out any thing to the
USA it will be suspicious and i will be query and persecuted for the action, so i
chose you because i know you are the ideal person and as foreigner who is not a USA
citizen. Please put away any form of fear or doubt and make up your mind to help
and participate on this, i promise you will not regret anything.

I pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind because I’m serious
with this. One more thing, I want to let you know that there is no complication on
this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in
the process of receiving the fund, therefore, you should and keep this as a top
secret between you and I to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should
agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve
success at the end.

I want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is
intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company
that will be delivering to you to know the content, remember that the consignment
will be delivered as an official Package to the delivery company but it’s
registered as a (FAMILY VALUABLES) they believe to be the content, so you should
not let them know that the content is money please i beg of you.

I want you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the
delivery company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of
the package to your country and to your door step.

Send your below information to me urgently for the delivery process:

Your full names: ........
Delivery Full address: ...........
Your Occupation..........
Post code: ..............
City: ...................
Copy of any Official ID/Passport: ..........
Telephone number: ........... (very important)

I also wish to let you know that my official assignment here is over and i waiting
for my leave approval letter, I will come over to meet you one on one in your
country immediately you receive the package and after that we shall decide on how
to carry on with our lives, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more
focus on this issue of you receiving the money and safe guard it.

I await your immediate response.

Yours Faithfully,
SGT. Shalon Scott.

Hello Darling,
How are you doing over there my beloved. I hope you had a pleasant night? I’m
actually having a stressful time because a lots of things are on my head. I am also
writing my report because of my leave. It has been a very big stress for me running
around for this delivery at the same time, I really want you to receive this
package soon, so that I will start coming over there to your country immediately I
confirm my leave approval very soon.

I am very tired here full of risk daily moreover, I'm bored and tried here. I have
submitted your data to the delivery company, and the package will depart from here
Today to arrive in your country on Monday. I want you to understand that as a
military officer, I have the power to order for an official diplomatic delivery. I
made this delivery an official delivery so that the package will be delivered to
your home address.

You'll not have to go to the custom in your country to clear the consignment
because the custom over there in your country will demand for the content
deceleration from, you therefore they be prompted to inspect the box to make sure
there’s nothing incriminating in the box. You know that is only you and I that know
the real content of the box, therefore we must avoid any trace or suspicion.
Moreover, the delivery company does not have office in your country. According to
the delivery company’s agent office here. After all the calculation of the total
charges for this delivery, everything amounted to $ 10,320 USD including $5,000 USD
for a diplomat who will deliver the package to your address, tax and insurance
here.

Which I have agreed to pay, because the charges are all necessary to perfect the
delivery without any stress, though I do not have the total amount, so I have to
borrow the remaining $4,000 USD from my friend since I cannot ask you to send me
money here to complete the charges because I do not want you to feel bad or even
think that I need your money. That is why I said that you should take this serious.
This is expensive because the delivery will be handled by a diplomat who has
immunity to your country.

Like you and i know, there's ongoing insurgency in this country, so, any package
from here to another country must be thoroughly be inspected. That's is why it's
necessary to use a diplomat for the delivery. The diplomat doesn't know the real
content either because i declared the package as a family valuable treasure to my
husband. In that regard, I want them to treat it special with that we’ll achieve
our aim of sending the money to your country successfully. Like I told you, there’s
no how anyone can dictate what’s inside the bag with an ordinary eye. It will only
take a special and thorough inspection to find out what’s right inside those items.

I was also informed that, there will be a clearance or custom duty over there at
their Head office in Indonesia. Because it can only be paid over there in their
head office. According to them, any House delivery to a country where they do not
have a branch office, all clearance and custom duties must be obtained at their
Head office before they depart to the country. Please I would need your little
assistance in that regard okay?

For your information, I did not remove a single dollar from the money in the box
because it was retrieved from a terrorist group. All my colleagues also went
through this process and their own money was delivered to them successfully by this
same delivery company. We all agreed within our team, among all that shared the
money, that not even a single dollar from the money should be spent here. Because
it could be under surveillance here in Yemen by the authorities. That is why i am
sending all out to your country where we will spend it without any fear, because my
colleagues did same.

Do you understand? Please I want you to make sure you secure this package. I am
looking up to you to receive this package because the money inside the box will be
enough for us to venture into any kind of business of our choices. I also need to
pay my friend back her money this next week like I promised her because her leave
has already been approved. That's during the registration process. I will send you
the documents for the package as soon as they send it to me.

Meanwhile, I gave them your email, so they may decide to send it to you directly. I
will send you the delivery documents once i receive the form the delivery company
because i cannot go back there again because i will be working, I told them to send
it to us by email. I included your email on the data I gave to them for email
updates and tracking details too. Please let me know if you there's anything you
did not understand before the package is been dispatched from to avoid any mistake.

Please ask question if you did not understand anything.
Yours in real love

Best Regards
SGT> Shalon Scott.

ID.jpg

More ID.png

Money.jpg

Suitcase.jpg

Cexpress.jpg

info@compassexpressdelivery.com

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Good day
This is to inform you that your consignment has been dispatched, to arrive our cargo
head office Indonesia for clearance procession on Monday 20th of November before
departure to your designated address in ( ) the same day or the next day,
in accordance with our delivery schedule, depending on how fast you can send the
clearance charge across to our cargo office in Indonesia.
In order not to miss our delivery schedule, you're advised to make the payment
before the arrival date of your consignment to our cargo office office in Indonesia.
Kindly contact our cargo office with the details below to know how to send the
(official/diplomatic delivery clearance charge of $2,750.00 USD.) immediately to
enable us complete the delivery at the appointed time and date. The clearance charge
must be paid at our Head office in Indonesia because we do not have office in your
country.
Please kindly find your consignment Documents on the attached PDF file Format and
the details below for your reference:
----
TRACKING: CLICK HERE OR Copy this link and paste:
http:/ /compassexpressdelivery.com/track-status.php
Tracking No: (3VTXXXX)
The Diplomat/Delivery Personnel: (AGENT GRANDE CARMEN)
Package ID / Reference No.: 152140XXXX
----
HEAD OFFICE:
Jl. MT. Haryono Kav. 21-24 Jakarta Indonesia
Tel: (+62) 822-1172-2274

E-mail: indoffice@compassexpressdelivery.com
We have also forwarded your data to our Indonesian cargo head office to update you
with about the necessary requirement to complete your delivery on time. They will
contact you as soon as possible.
NOTE: Delivery Refusal: If the customer refuses delivery for reasons other than
those agreed to in writing within the order document, the customer will be
responsible for all initial shipping and re-delivery charges.
Inspecting for Damage: Please be sure to check all packages for any potential damage
during transit. Compass Express Delivery Co., Ltd. is not responsible for damaged
products due to shipping. It is the sole responsibility of the receiving party to
fully inspect the product at the time of delivery for any potential damage.

We recommend before the delivery Agent leaves, please check your product before
signing the Delivery Receipt.
Our Priority is to serve you better and faster, should you have any question(s)
please contact us (info@compassexpressdelivery.com) for more
directives/clarifications.
Thank you for choosing Compass Express Delivery Company.
Best Regards
Mrs. Sherry
Assistant Shipment Controller
Off No. 87/9B Street, Asir Area,
(Behind Plaza Suites Hotel) Sana'a, Republic of Yemen.
Tel: (+967) (1) 556370 | Fax: (+967) (1) 416471
Copyright © 2016 Compass Express Delivery Company LTD. All rights reserved
DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
Any information, statements or options contained in this email (including any
attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only as given by the
sender on behalf of Compass Express Delivery Company LTD. Any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the
addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise
using its contents as it may be unlawful, and notify the sender immediately. Compass
Express Delivery Company LTD has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
this message including attachment(s) has been scanned / swept for viruses and
dangerous content by ITRM Mail Security, and is believed to be clean. However,
Compass Express Delivery Company LTD cannot accept liability for any damage
sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your
own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Hello Sweetheart,
How was your night. It's okay Honey. Thanks for your efforts so far. Please try and
contact the delivery company and tell them that you're going to send the money to
them tomorrow. Meanwhile, I will also contact them now. Thanks so much for your
kindness and understanding. I promise you're not going to regret anything in the end
of this delivery. My word is my bond.
Yours in real love
SGT. Scott
Sent from Outlook

Invoice.png

shipping1.png

Shipping2.png

Western Union Payment details from the document.
First Name: Dedi
Last Name: Cahyadi
Address: Jakarta, Indonesia
Phone Number: +6285710169435

MoneyGram Payment details from the document.
First Name: Yanti
Last Name: Taryati
Address: Bogor, Indonesia
Phone Number: +6285710169435

Additional E-mail address:
Logistics@compassexpressdelivery.com

Phones:
+6282211722274
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location Solo
Original network provider* Komselindo STKB-C (AMPS)

+9671556370
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Yemen
City or exchange location Şan‘ā'
Original network provider* Yemen International Telecommunications Company (TeleYemen)

+9671416471
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Yemen
City or exchange location Haddah, Şan‘ā'
Original network provider* Yemen International Telecommunications Company (TeleYemen)

Phone from Documents:
+6288208772995
City or exchange location
Original network provider* GMPCS

+6285710169435
Original network provider* DCS

+6288211297150
Original network provider* GMPCS

Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Good day
Thanks for your information. Please you're advised to make the payment this time
with the below receiver's name, because the previous cashier is on leave. You're
advised to make the payment immediately with the name below:
METHOD OF PAYMENT: Western union money transfer
First name : Yanti
Last name : Taryati
Address : Jakarta Indonesia
PHONE NUMBER: +62 822-1172-2274
In case you do not know the method of payment, please kindly go to your bank and
tell them that you want to transfer money abroad through western union money
transfer with the above name, they'll know what to do.
Be rest assured that your consignment will be delivered to you on Monday 22nd November.
We're waiting for your payment update.
Thanks and best regards
Mr. Basyir Iwan
Cargo & Shipment Manager
SERVICE JAKARTA, INDONESIA. Jl. MT. Haryono Kav. 21-24
Email: indoffice@compassxpressdelivery.com
Tel: (+62) 882-1429-3770 | Fax: (+62) 882-0877-2995
6)content
Hello my sweetheart,
How was your night? i hope fine. My love am very worried because of time scheduled
with the delivery of the luggage to you, making much delay with the payment is not
good for us, kindly let me know the present situation with the payment so that i can
inform their office here as well for record purpose. I love you.
Yours in real love,
SGT. Scott.

Good day
Thanks for your information. Like we requested before, due to our delivery limited
time, we requested that you should make the payment through western union money
transfer. Western union money transfer payment method does not require an account
number.
For more information on how to make the payment. Please kindly go to your bank and
tell them that you want to transfer money abroad through western union money
transfer with the above name, they'll know what to do.
WESTERN UNION RECEIVER'S NAME:
FIRST NAME: DEDI
LAST NAME: CAHYADI
ADDRESS: JAKARTA, INDONESIA
PHONE NUMBER: +62 822-1172-2274
Please kindly make the payment as early as possible tomorrow morning. We're waiting
for your payment update.
Thanks and best regards
Mr. Basyir Iwan
Cargo & Shipment Manager

Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:04 pm

Hello sweetheart,
Thanks for your swift mail, i look forward to read from you as soon as you send the
fee across to the delivery company. Meanwhile below here is the details for the
payment according to the delivery company you should make the payment through
western union.
First name: DEDI
Last name: CAHYADI
Address: JAKARTA, INDONESIA
Tel: +62 822-1172-2274
Darling as i said earlier i have a lot of trust on you and hopefully to read from
you in earliest. I love you.
Yours in real love,
SGT. Scott.
Sent from Outlook

Good day ,
Please kindly send us the payment slip copy. You're advise to snap and send to us,
the copy of the payment slip. We're waiting for your response.
Thanks and best regards
Mr. Basyir Iwan
Cargo & Shipment Manager

Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:05 pm

Good day ,
In regards to your request, please kindly find the attached ID cards for your
reference. The first ID card is my: Mr. Basyir Iwan while the second one is for the
diplomat who is going to deliver the consignment to you as mentioned in the airways
bill: Agent Grande Carmen.
He's a registered Diplomat under United Nations. You're advised to make the payment
as early as possible in the morning, to enable us complete the delivery tomorrow as
scheduled.
We’re waiting for your urgent response.
For more information or question, call (+62 822-1172-2274) for more
directives/clarifications.
We anticipate your swift response.
Mr. Basyir Iwan
Cargo & Shipment Manager

My beloved,
The package was stopped because of $12,850, i have just received email from
delivery company and they said you should make part payment of $7,500 and they will
completely deliver the package to your house address without further delay and you
pay the rest missing fee upon the arrival of the package.
Darling this is the way forward for us to archive our aims, please do your utmost
best to send the part payment across to delivery company so that the will complete
the process and obtain the import declaration documents and completely delivery to
your house address as plan, and you pay back from whoever you borrowed the money
from. I promised and i assured you that you will not regret having me but you will
be happy when you will receive the luggage and you will have a good reason to
testify about this delivery, and surely you will not remember the past stress but
happiness shall be ours,
Honey you can as well write the delivery in Korean or English language as you can,
and they will understand, i will be very happy if you can make the payment in
earliest to enable the diplomatic completely deliver of the package to you on time.
I love you.

Yours in real love,
SGT. Shalon Scott.
Sent from Outlook

Brenda Scott

Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:54 am

Form received 2018-06-02 01:58:37

What name did the scammer use?: Brenda Scott
How old did the scammer say they were?: 40
Scammer's Skype name.: None
Scammer's Skype username .: None
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Email
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.:

hope all is well with you, and how are you enjoying your day over there in your country? You look cute and gentle from what i saw on your profile. Thanks for writing me like i demanded. My name is SGT. Brenda Scott ; I'm 29 years single. I'm an ICU Nurse in United State Military/ Nasa, from Los Angeles, United State but i am presently in Yemen for the fight against terrorism and peace keeping. I really need a supportive, caring sincere person to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, it's my pleasure meeting you.

I will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor despite my profession. I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you.

I want us to be close, because i need someone to be sharing ideas with here. I believe we will be best of friends. I will also be happy to come over to your country during my leave very soon. I shall keep you updated as we proceed in our chatting. Take good care of yourself.

Best Regards
Sergeant Brenda L. Scott

------

Hello Beloved,

Thanks for your reply, I am happy to know you. Regard what I said in my previous message, I know you might be wondering what i want to tell you. My dear, I want you to read this with full understanding without single doubt because it's true. Like you know, Yemen has been under Terrorist insurgency for some years now. We are being attacked by terrorists constantly. Something happened couple of weeks ago, and I have been looking for someone who will see things from my own point, someone whom I can have confidence on.

I'm opening up this to you because i really needed to confide one someone because i cannot do this alone and I believe you're the right person for this. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown government of Yemen, which we believed was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks.

The amount of the money in the safe box is $19,200.000 Dollars and it was agreed by the 6 Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $3.2 Million Dollars three million two hundred thousand united states dollars. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of this money out of this country Yemen to your country until i come over to meet with you. I have decided to use my own share of the money to build an orphanage home, a charity organization to benefit the less privileged who were affected in one way or the other.

This is a very urgent issue because my assignment here will be over soonest and I need to send this money out from here, that was why i decided to contact you immediately I saw your profile. You look nice and decent. Though, I know it's too early, but we must act as a matter of urgency due to my limited time here. I really need your assistance so that I will come over to meet you directly from here before going to see my parents. I will be coming over to your home so that we'll plan on how to use the money for the organization and more. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal. But I want to let you know that I have made a solid arrangement with a delivery company here and they've promised to secure the delivery to any of my choosing destination. My colleagues also used the same delivery company and their own were successful. I want you to assure me that if this money is being delivered to you, that you're going to be trustworthy to keep it until i come to meet you face to face. This delivery is going to be handled legally and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be parked or hidden safely in a box and will be delivered to you in your home address as a package from me.

You may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction. Well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me on this and i have no other option than to confide on you despite the short period of time. Trust doesn't matter how long you've known the person. People can still betray long age relationship and trust. I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be invested on the Organization like i mentioned earlier. We can run the Organization together if you wish to be part of it.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be assist me, please kindly delete this message from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time OK. Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Best Regards
With love and hug
Sergeant Brenda L . Scott

Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:02 pm

[9/1 10:17 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Encantado de conocerte Soy de los Estados Unidos de América ¿Qué país?
¿eres de?
[9/1 10:24 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Bonito país, mi nombre es Taylor Brown, ¿cómo te llamas?
[9/1 10:25 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Precioso nombre Soy un soldado de los Estados Unidos de América que trabaja con las tropas de mantenimiento de la paz de las Naciones Unidas en la guerra de Siria contra el terrorismo, ¿cuál es su trabajo
[9/1 10:26 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Buen trabajo, soy soltera y huérfana ¿estás casado o soltero?
[9/1 10:28 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Vivo en un campamento militar en Siria. Tengo 30 años y ¿cuántos años tienes tú?
[9/1 10:31 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Te ves tan joven y guapo, cariño, también te ves como un buen hombre y un hombre de confianza. Encantado de conocerte una vez más, mi amor, bienvenido cariño, te ves tan joven y fuerte también. Mi amor, mi deber aquí termina pronto, entonces lo haré. venir a tu pais y quedarme alli tambien casarme alli quiero invertir tambien en tu pais.
[9/1 10:34 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Quiero discutir algo muy importante contigo y necesito tu ayuda. Necesito que esta nuestra amistad sea externa y tan hermosa basada en la confianza, el amor y el progreso.
[9/1 10:38 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Muy bien querida por favor con el debido respeto No tengo mucho tiempo para charlar contigo aquí, tengo una razón especial por la que te contacté aquí
[9/1 10:39 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Bien, por favor lea y comprenda con mucho cuidado
[9/1 10:39 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Hace unos días, nuestros soldados se encontraron e intercambiaron balas con algunos hombres armados y finalmente tres de nuestros soldados resultaron heridos en el evento, mientras que más de dieciséis de los hombres armados murieron, como enfermero en el ejército. Mi grupo y yo nos apresuramos a brindar atención médica a nuestros hombres que resultaron heridos en el lugar donde murieron a tiros los dieciséis hombres armados.
[9/1 10:45 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: entonces, después del ataque, vi dos baúles y se los mostré a mi compañero y decidimos forzar la apertura del baúl y descubrimos una gran cantidad de dólares. Hicimos lo mismo en el otro maletero y vimos lo mismo. y entró en algo como un café y contó el dinero y se lo mostró al gobierno y nos dieron una cantidad enorme de dinero que el mío ascendió a $ 5.6 millones de dólares, entonces el dinero que quiero invertir en tu país, espero que puedas ayuadame
[9/1 10:50 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Debido a la política de las Naciones Unidas sobre Siria, hay un plan para sacar algunas tropas de Siria, por lo que estaré entre las personas que se mudarán. No puedo llevar este dinero a Estados Unidos porque como me conocen como personal militar, querrán saber cómo lo hago. Debido a esto, quiero que me ayuden a recibir el dinero en su condado a través de la empresa
[9/1 10:52 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: no, porque preguntas
[9/1 10:53 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Precisamente por eso necesito tu ayuda. Quiero garantizarles que no correrán ningún riesgo en esto, ya que he trazado la estrategia para que esta caja salga de aquí de forma segura por medios diplomáticos. debe mantener todo en forma confidencial hasta que reciba el fondo como consignación.
[9/1 10:57 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Finalmente, quiero que se presente como beneficiario y reciba el fondo y lo mantenga seguro para que tan pronto como llegue a su país, me ayude a invertirlo en una buena empresa rentable.
[9/1 11:01 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Donde estamos ahora solo podemos comunicarnos a través de nuestras instalaciones de comunicación militar, que están aseguradas para que nadie pueda monitorear nuestro chat, entonces puedo explicártelo en detalle. Solo me comunicaré con usted a través del chat, ya que nuestras llamadas pueden ser monitoreadas. Solo tengo que estar seguro de con quién estoy tratando. Por favor, si puede manejarlo, avíseme para que lo guíe en el camino a seguir.
[9/1 11:05 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Por favor envíe su información para que yo vaya al aeropuerto y le proporcione a la aerolínea cómo entregar la caja a la dirección de su casa, por favor envíela aquí bien, Su nombre: _________ Su domicilio _______ Su número de teléfono ______ Su ocupación _______ Su edad___________ Su aeropuerto más cercano ______ Su país_______ su personal Tarjeta de identificación _____ Su dirección de correo electrónico _____ Le daré el 30% del dinero total por la asistencia después de que haya recibido el dinero. Creo que puedo confiar en ti
[9/1 11:10 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Solo te elijo porque siento que puedo confiar en ti
[9/1 11:21 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Quiero que sepas que no solo me desperté una mañana y decidí contactar contigo para esto, he estado orando para que Dios pueda dirigirme a una buena persona. Enviaré este dinero, entonces creo que Dios sabe la razón. por qué nos conocimos aquí
[9/1 11:23 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: le explicaré en detalle aquí está mi tarjeta de identificación.
[9/1 11:30 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Envíame tu foto
[9/1 11:39 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Scot es el nombre de rango que llevamos en el campamento
[9/1 11:43 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Que le pasó a tu cara
[9/1 11:54 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: sí, cariño, gracias, me comunicaré contigo cuando sea sincero
[9/1 12:08 PM] Emma Brown Taylor: .Por favor, ¿puede ser mi ayudante en este problema, puede manejarlo por mí?

Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:06 pm

[9/1 10:17 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Nice to meet you I'm from the United States of America What country?
you are from?
[9/1 10:24 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Nice country, my name is Taylor Brown, what's your name?
[9/1 10:25 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Precious name I am a soldier from the United States of America working with the United Nations peacekeeping troops in Syria's war on terrorism, what is his work
[9/1 10:26 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Good job, I'm single and orphan, are you married or single?
[9/1 10:28 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: I live in a military camp in Syria. I am 30 years old and how old are you?
[9/1 10:31 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: You look so young and handsome, honey, you also look like a good man and a trustworthy man. Nice to meet you one more time, my love, welcome darling, you look so young and strong too. My love, my duty here ends soon, then I will. come to your country and stay there also get married there I want to invest in your country too.
[9/1 10:34 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: I want to discuss something very important with you and I need your help. I need this our friendship to be external and so beautiful based on trust, love and progress.
[9/1 10:38 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: All right dear please with all due respect I don't have much time to chat with you here, I have a special reason why I contacted you here
[9/1 10:39 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Okay, please read and understand very carefully
[9/1 10:39 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: A few days ago, our soldiers met and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and finally three of our soldiers were wounded in the event, while more than sixteen of the gunmen died. , as a nurse in the army. My group and I rushed to provide medical attention to our men who were wounded at the scene where the sixteen armed men were shot dead.
[9/1 10:45 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: So after the attack, I saw two trunks and I showed them to my partner and we decided to force open the trunk and we discovered a lot of dollars. We did the same in the other trunk and saw the same. and he went into something like a cafe and counted the money and showed it to the government and they gave us a huge amount of money that mine amounted to $ 5.6 million, so the money I want to invest in your country, I hope you can help me
[9/1 10:50 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Due to the UN policy on Syria, there is a plan to pull some troops out of Syria, so I will be among the people who will be moving. I cannot bring this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I do it. Because of this, I want you to help me receive the money in your county through the company
[9/1 10:52 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: no, why do you ask?
[9/1 10:53 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: That is precisely why I need your help. I want to assure you that you will not take any risk in this, as I have mapped out the strategy to get this box out of here safely through diplomatic means. you should keep everything confidential until you receive the fund as a consignment.
[9/1 10:57 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Finally, I want you to present yourself as a beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as it arrives in your country, it helps me invest it in a good profitable company.
[9/1 11:01 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so that no one can monitor our chat, so I can explain it to you in detail. I will only communicate with you via chat, as our calls can be monitored. I just have to be sure who I'm dealing with. Please, if you can handle it, let me know to guide you on the way forward.
[9/1 11:05 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: Please send your information for me to go to the airport and provide the airline with how to deliver the box to your home address, please send it right here, Your name: _________ Your address _______ Your phone number ______ Your occupation _______ Your age___________ Your nearest airport ______ Your country _______ your personal ID card _____ Your email address _____ I will give you 30% of the total money for assistance after I have received the money. I think i can trust you
[9/1 11:10 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: I only choose you because I feel like I can trust you
[9/1 11:21 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: I want you to know that not only did I wake up one morning and decide to contact you about this, I have been praying that God can direct me to a good person. I'll send this money, so I think God knows why. why did we meet here
[9/1 11:23 AM] Emma Brown Taylor: I'll explain in detail here is my ID card.
[9/1 11:30 AM] Emma

Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:15 pm

Did the scammer give you any E-mail addresses?

¿El estafador te dio direcciones de correo electrónico?

What other information can you provide about the scammer?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers and places you were asked to send money are all helpful.

If you are not sure what to post you can send the information to my E-mail address which is below.

¿Qué otra información puede proporcionar sobre el estafador?

Los correos electrónicos, las direcciones de correo electrónico, las fotografías y los documentos falsos, los números de teléfono y los lugares a los que se le pidió que enviara dinero son todos útiles.

Si no está seguro de qué publicar, puede enviar la información a mi dirección de correo electrónico que se encuentra a continuación.
Post a reply