Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Shalon Scott indoffice@compassexpressdelivery.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Shalon Scott indoffice@compassexpressdelivery.com

Unread postby Karimjm73 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:03 am

Número de WhatsApp: +1(865) 419-4976

Phone: +18654194976
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Rockwood, TN
Original network provider* Comcast Phone Of Tennessee, Llc - Tn
Karimjm73
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:18 am

Thank you.

Gracias.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby ConstantVigilance » Mon May 31, 2021 6:49 pm

I run a pel pal blog, and often get emails from people looking for pen pals. Got one from antaba1994@gmail.com that just said, "how are you doing?", which is unusual, but sometimes people just misunderstand the purpose of the email. So I replied asking the person if they wanted to make a profile so they can find a penpal. Next day, I get a response from a different email, laurasctts@gmail.com, with my response quoted at the bottom.

Hello Dear,
I hope all is well with you, and how are you enjoying your day over there in your country?. Thanks for writing to me as I demanded. My name is Sgt Laura Scott ; I’m 30 years and single. I'm an ICU Nurse in United State Military/Nasa, from Los Angeles, United State but I am presently in Yemen for the fight against terrorism and peacekeeping. I really need a supportive, caring sincere person to establish a true relationship that may lead to good things in life or something else with you, it's my pleasure meeting you.

I would like to get acquainted with you as a friend for a very important purpose. I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor despite my profession. I enjoy reading, working, travelling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislikes, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as I still wait to read from you.

I want us to be close because I need someone to be sharing ideas with here. I believe we will be best of friends. I will also be happy to come over to your country during my leave very soon. I shall keep you updated as we proceed with our chatting. Take good care of yourself.

Best Regards
Sergeant, Laura Scott

The language really set off a red flag, like "as I demanded" and seemingly directing this request at me rather than writing up a profile on themself. Attached were four photos. Only took me reverse image searching two of them to find this post. Good to know my hunch was correct.
ConstantVigilance
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 31, 2021 7:12 pm

Glad you found us.

Any other information you can add to this topic?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.