Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgtlindabrown01@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sgtlindabrown01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:01 pm

WeDateFree:

'Hi Dear,
Compliments to you and i hope you are doing great.
Can we be friends? I will tell you more about me when i get a reply from you my private email is(sgtlindabrown01@ gmail.com) OK.i am waiting
Best Regards.'

Fake profile used:

Linda112
33 y/o female from Eek, USA
nurse
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 75
Ideal match description:
loving,cool,handsome,caring and trustworthy someone who knows what it takes to make a woman happy.

Stolen picture used:

linda.PNG
linda.PNG (330.54 KiB) Viewed 7686 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgtlindabrown01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Email:

Hello Dear.
I feel great to hear from you again, my name is Sgt Miss Linda 34 years single, i am a United State Military / Nasa from United State Of America but i am presently in Yemen for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

Well, I am US Military Officer currently in Yemen now and i am ICU Nurse to United state Army here, i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading , working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, i am still single at the age of 34 years like, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you .

Sgt Miss Linda.

Pictures received with the email:

linda.PNG

linda1.PNG

The first picture is stolen from http://www.k9memorialcards.com/k9s/k9-satan-mwd/ - the dog,
K9 Satan – MWD was deployed to Afghanistan with has been put to sleep on 2nd July 2015. MWD Satan served in the British armed forces.

The second image is a stolen picture of Bethany Saros, former US military no more active since 2011.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Email:

Hello Dear ,
How is life today, i am really getting tired of this Job honestly, we are being attacked by insurgents everyday, car bombs every where here, please listen to what i want to tell you now, during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown government of Yemen, which i believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks. The amount of the money in the safe box is $19,200.000 Dollars and it was agreed by the 6 Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $3.2 Million Dollars ( three million two hundred thousand united states dollars ). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of this money out of this country ( YEMEN ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf until i come over to your country.

So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you. It is clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal. But i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a ''JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE'' and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the ''JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a briefcase and the same case will be deliver to you in your country as gift.
I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be INVOLVE please kindly delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray or turn my trust nor thwart my dream. though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction. Well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this fund​.​

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since i have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further.

I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time OK. Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from.

Sgt Miss Linda.

Picture received with the email:

linda.PNG

''JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE'' was also used in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=45623&start=10.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Email:

Hello Dear​.​
Greetings from the Military base to you, how are you doing today over there, it is my prayers that you will always be in good health where ever you are presently, as for me? i am fine, but only thinking and meditating on how to handle and fulfill my desire of being together with you.

I have made contact with the courier's firm ( JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE ) they are reliable and trustworthy and sure delivery, they will tag the consignment as Diplomatic Luggage before delivery to you and you will be receiving it as personal luggage, I have handed the consignment to courier's delivery office through their agent here in Yemen, they said that they normally pick all packages to their Regional office in DAKAR SENEGAL before departing to other parts of the world, which mean they will have a brief stop in AFRICA SENEGAL for crosscheck before departing to any part of world.

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 72 hours after departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided once you confirm the arrival, I have registered the consignment and handed it to the company through their agent here in Yeme​n.​

The delivery company is with all your details as you send to me, Here in the Military Base, the government provide us with everything we need, our paycheck is paid to our bank account in the United States till we go back home after our assignment, so as far as we remain in Yemen, we cannot receive or send out money or whatsoever, i have paid already for the registration of the consignment for delivery and have placed a shipment instruction to the shipment company for the delivery to your country.

Although I have already submitted personal information to the company, but I suggest you contact them and e-mail or a phone call, the number of secret code of the shipping box is YS645P . Please note, that the officer will ask delivery Security code,the packet number which confirms that you're the right person.

Note that the delivery company do not know the content of the consignment for security reason, Below is the company's contact details, you have to contact them now and inform them your name and residential country, that you are the rightful person to receive the cargo from Miss Linda Brown , the US Army Officer from YEMEN, Contact details of delivery company are below,

JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE.
DAKAR SENEGAL.

Director in charge: Mr Conny George .

Email Address: (jvkafricadelivery@gmail.com)

Telephone :+221-765784571

http: / / www. jvkmovers.com/

Please permit me to pause so far, and i will be waiting to receive your positive update as soon as you contact the company. i just want you not to betray me because you know i have all your details with me, i have started with the arrangement to meet you soon if all goes well. God blessings and thank you. Hug and kisses. Love and care from,

Sgt Miss Linda.

jvkmovers.com is a real company having nothing to do with the scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:09 pm

Scam type: recovery scam.

Email:

Hello My Dearest Friend.

This is sgt Linda Brown that contacted you some time ago about the consignment box transfer deal, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Dakar Senegal, the man is living in Brazil, we just come back to Senegal,for our wedding,before i travel back to Brazil with him, I'm in Brazil now with my new Husband for investment purpose with the money. Mean while,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in getting
the consignment box out of Yemen ,I intend to pay you well for good because of your help and love you showed me I'm giving you the sum of ( $ 500,000,00 ) , five hundred thousand United States dollars showing concern. Now you have to contact the Rev Pastor Ken Patrick (revken99@yahoo.com) phone number ( +221767536965) ask him to send you the cheque of ( $500,000.00 ) which i give him to keep for you as a compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. he is the one that put us marriage ring in Dakar Senegal, I appreciated your efforts that time so much. try to get in touched with Rev Ken Patrick, he is the reverend that wedded I and my husband.

So feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque. My dear do inform me once you receive the Cheque , I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my husband are having at hand,

finally, I have told him about you and also forwarded instruction to him on your behalf to receive the cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him (revken99@yahoo.com) he will send the cheque to you without any delay. thanks

Yours faithful
sgt Linda Brown

Return-Path: <sgtlindabrown01@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 22:09:23
Subject: CONGRATULATION

Rev Pastor Ken Patrick - revken99@yahoo.com by scammers impersonating Shaye Lynne Haver and Sgt. Monica Lin Brown. His phone number +221767536965 was reported for the first time on this forum in 2014, while being used by a so called Rev. Chris Johnson in a refugee scam, see viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26632.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:11 am

New recovery scam received today.

Email received:

Good Night, loving friend,
I hope you are having a great start of the New Year 2020. Thank God you made to 2020 year. Happy Week’s.
I am sorry it took me this long before writing to you. It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you.
Here is a good news for you,
The $ 500,000.00 dollars cheque have been handed over to UBA bank manager with your email address details.

UBA bank will transfer the $ 500,000.00 dollars directly into your personal bank account.

Here is the contact details of the UBA Bank Manager, I think it will be better for you to write to him directly as well through his email address and even to communicate through his telephone number.

The manager email address:
ubamanager.grouponnet@gmail.com

The manager Tel-number: +221707678121
The manager name is: Gabriel Abie

Meanwhile: I have also told the manager to write you through your own email address too. Try and keep direct contact with the UBA bank Manager directly.
Kindly, update me whenever you receive the $ 500,000.00 dollars cheque from UBA bank.
I hope i have fulfilled all my promises to you. I miss you like never. Kisses to you. Good night. Yours lovely friend, Linda

Header:

Return-Path: <sgtlindabrown01@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAM-JHSSDqp7iG2BfDTSXQbOkEurW9heTpie4NBs_guPkph9mrA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THE $ 500,000.00 DOLLARS CHEQUE IS NOW WITH UBA BANK
To:

+221707678121
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.