Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ivan Alekhin

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ivan Alekhin

Unread postby Commet12 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Another scammer using Ivan Alekhin's photographs.

On Jswipe, using the name David Anderson, says he is living in Atherton, California, mother is Brazilian, father from California. Says he is a private service engineer in the oil and gas sector. Gives a web address for his firm of http:/ /www.davidmobigroup.com. Whole web site is a scam with very bad english and photographs of all the partners of the firm taken from the internet. He says he is widowed and has a 12 year old son called Rex. Phone number he gives is +17274400774.
Attachments
David Anderson Scammer from JSwipe 2.jpg
Commet12
New survivor

Re: davidmobigroup.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:14 pm

The fake company claims to be David Mobi Group and uses a fraudulent website active from the domain name davidmobigroup.com.

The stolen pictures used by the fraudster pretending to be the CEO can be seen twice on the fake website:

david1.JPG

team1.JPG

Contact details:

Address
175 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010
Email
info@davidmobigroup.com
Phone
+(727) 440-0774

+17274400774
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Fl

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=144162.

This is what the fake website looks like:

david.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby f440girl » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:58 pm

Commet12 wrote:Another scammer using Ivan Alekhin's photographs.

On Jswipe, using the name David Anderson, says he is living in Atherton, California, mother is Brazilian, father from California. Says he is a private service engineer in the oil and gas sector. Gives a web address for his firm of http:/ /www.davidmobigroup.com. Whole web site is a scam with very bad english and photographs of all the partners of the firm taken from the internet. He says he is widowed and has a 12 year old son called Rex. Phone number he gives is +17274400774.

EXACT same info given to me! Except he now lives downtown Vancouver BC. Took me a few weeks of frustration to finally search for the scam. so glad I did!!
f440girl
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:23 pm

Thank you for the update.

Can you please add the email address he was using and some of the messages he sent? Please remove your name before posting, if mentioned in those messages.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby f440girl » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:03 am

firefly wrote:Thank you for the update.

Can you please add the email address he was using and some of the messages he sent? Please remove your name before posting, if mentioned in those messages.

I didn't get an email, just a phone number. seemed like a local text, but I guess not. number is (778) 716-0189.
Messages were all pretty benign. Lots of "Dear" and "Honey" But no requests for inappropriate pics or money.
We talked on the phone too, which is when I first suspected something was up, because his voice didn't match the pictures. And the accent didn't seem Brazilian, which is what he said he was.

Phone;
+17787160189
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Parksville
Original network provider* Iristel Inc.
f440girl
New survivor

abramstaylor222 - Facebook

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:35 pm

From a Survivor:
He sent me a facebook friend request.
Then he started to romance me.
He said he was going to Netherlands to bid on a project in Turkey, that's when he asked for money.

From Screenshots:

Abrams Taylor
Works at: Self Employed (Business)
Studied at American University of Malta
Went to: St. Cetherines High School Malta
Lives in: Manchester, United kingdom
From Mosta, Malta

I have an insured fixed deposit account well a Private insurance bank in the UK. I opened the account few years ago so could save some money in it for future purpose and most importantly the future of my daughter and her education but according to the policy of the account, I have to wait for 5 years before I will be allowed to do any withdrawals from the account but also with an agreement that after 3 years I can close the account if I desire to do so and that is exactly what I have decided to do because I need the money in the account to solve my current problems and the account is currently 3 years old. I cannot transfer the money to my other bank account because of my existing loans and I also don’t have any debit card to the account, so I was thinking of transferring the money to your bank account then closing

I cannot transfer the money to my other bank account because of my existing loans and I also don’t have any debit card to the account, so I was thinking of transferring the money to your bank account then closing the account afterwards and then as soon as the money reflects in your account, you will have to send part of it to me so I can use it in solving my problems here in Turkey and then you can keep the balance for me until I come over to meet you. But I will like to know if you can help me do this?

Stolen images used:

Phone:
+447537181698
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Stour Marine Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

myown25111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:39 pm

Another screenshot:

The funds are legal and all the necessary documentations are available. So there is nothing to be worried about. You just decide what action will be better my darling and help me out with it, please, ok?

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020
my own <myown25111@gmail.com> wrote:
What do you want me to say to you , you blocked me at the point i needed you most and you left me all stuck in a shit

Fake document:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

myown25111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Well as for me i am an independent construction Engineer i own a small company working very hard too to make it a sucess here in London and i am into constructions of roads , houses , hospital and many other properties and i am also into supplies of underground Telecom Cables and Transformers . i love my profession though my work is sometimes very hard and stressful but i still love it , i am widowed for five years now and i have only one daughter she is Lisa

Header:

Return-Path: <myown25111@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

myown25111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:50 pm

My daughter is fine and everything is good out here , you keep talking about finding someone to spend the rest of your life with. What
exactly are you driving at my dear friend ?

Well i sent you an invitation so it is better we keep in touch there okay that way we can be notified immediately when messages arrives from both parts
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

myown25111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:16 pm

Okay don't worry i will send you a link so that you can know how to use it my dear , you know i would really like to talk with you and get to know you more better so that i can be able to know where this friendship is headed but we have not gotten a perfect time to be here for each other so we can chat properly ,, we've only be dropping messages and it is not supposed to be so my dear

https:/ /play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.talk&hl=en

That's it my dear just click on the Link and read carefully then you will know what i mean OKAY , Good morning to you and have a great day ahead of you my dear

I also want you to know that 28 and 29 is for me and my daughter , 28 is her birthday and 29 is my birthday too hope you don't miss that and try to wish us well okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.