Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Briana Lee

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Briana Lee

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:32 am

split from the topic viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6338 where the email adress lovingandcaringandrea@yahoo.com is used with a different gallery.

abusing stolen photos of Briana Lee

Online activity:

On MySpace,
Andrea Smith
Female, 32, selim, Alabama

I am single never married ,born in texas obtained my degree in the University of texas ,and recently live in alabama, I find very much peace and tranquility there.I`m 5`7" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..
Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantlyreative, and treat me right.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fillyx6@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:27 pm

abusing stolen photos of Briana Lee

Name: fillyx6
Sex: Woman
Email address: fillyx6@hotmail.com
IP Address: 67.221.255.1

Ethnicity:Hispanic
BD: Dec 22-Jan 19

Originating IP: 67.221.255.1
Originating ISP: Euro Transit
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

Im basically a good matured and honest Lady who enjoys the simple things in life. I can get along well with most people, but I prefer the company of my closest friends or relatives, I think you should live life to the fullest and do everything you can. I am a very humble and always do my best to help everyone around me. I want a man in my life who wants true love, passion, trust, understanding and happiness in his life. Someone who is true to his heart, and true to his word. The most important thing in his life are his wife, family, home and future. Who will stand by my side as my same forever and I will be the only one at his side. It will allow me to trust him with everything I have in my heart.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fillyx6@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:29 pm

On Facebook,
Filly Simpson aka filly.simpson
Active since November 3, 2011.

The email adress is used online with one different set of stolen pictures - see viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5459.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

miriamlove103@yahoo.com

Unread postby next victim » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm

http:/ /www.fish meet fish.com/profile/ miriamlove103 link disabled. FF.

looking for a soul matte

About Me
I consider myself to be kind and tender person. My friends say that I am a little bit naive sometimes but in any way I always ready to help who needs it. Although it is hard and unusual to talk about myself, I will tell you that I am smart, with a sense of humor, active in life. I am not jealous towards my man, because I am used to trust my close people. I am faithful and honest.

(Using pictures of Briana Lee. Sends several at a time but none worthy of posting here.)

Received: from [41.218.200.9]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.131.499
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:39:14 -0800 (PST)

okay thank you so much.. i am Miriam and i am from Ohio but currently living in Ghana now for a visit and i am a student studying nursing to become a nurse in future and i am 30 years single never married before and am not with any kids but will love to have kids in future..
hope to hear from you soon

How are you doing Today? and How is work too? Okay dear i am very grateful to to hear from you again.. and thank you for your message too.. but i want to assure you that you are very handsome and very humble man i think.. you are the kind of man i will like to spend the rest of my life with him if you want to also spend the rest of your life with me then i am forever ready to be with you now and forever..and i really love your pictures and your motorcycle too..and do you know that i told my mum about you and i told her you are a good man and we have been mailing for a few days now and you said you want to have a relationship with a a woman like me ..and she said i can only have the relationship with you if you are serious,caring,understanding and kind. and i told her that you will be.so i told her if you sent me your pics i will send her to her for her too see your handsome face and i told her you are old and she said it isn't any problem it but is just about your seriousness which shows.so from here i have to save your pictures so that i can send it to her in USA just today. and i know she will love to see your pictures.So as i said .. i am ever ready to start a new life with you which may even end in marriage if you want..and i forgot to ask you,do you live alone? and where are your families living too..? but for me as i said my dad passed away when i was young, but mum is in USA and my brother is living here in Ghana in Accra for a business issue.and i am in Ghana right now for a visit to see one of the biggest hospitals in Ghana to learn something small from there and i will be living back to USA in February. bye hope to hear from you soon
TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF

Hello Sweet! How are you,your life and your work? i hope everything is fine with you.. in fact i am so excited to write you this mail.. can you believe that, my mum said she would be very happy if i marry such a man like you.. i told her that i will be also glad to marry such a nice man like you and i told her you are such a nice and a humble person. and i am very happy to hear from you that you want to get married and have a family too. and to be frank and honest with you.. i will love to have a family with such a nice man like if only you are serious about what you are saying and also caring,understanding,giving,truthful,honest,kind,faithful to me and my mum and if you are serious in life too then i am ever ready to share my whole life with you and serve you forever and now.. and i am very happy to hear from you that you are living alone and i also hope you don't have a girlfriend whom you are hiding from me..but i forgot to ask you,where are you from and the city you live in?infarct i have been searching for the right man whom i could get married to and also i have been single for almost four years now with no boyfriend and i don't have any kids too and i am very happy that i found you in my life and i cant wait to get married to you and also to see you in your country.. i wish i could have some pictures of your home,your work shop and some photos of yourself too.. so that i can send it to mum.and also sweety i have some pics of my mum and brother and also me as well which i have sent to you.. i hope you will love it.. bye hope to hear from you soon.take care of your self for me

hello sweety! how are you doing today and how is work? i am very glad to write to you this mail.. and first of all thank you for your reply.. i will like to know more about you and your family.. i will love to know something like.What are your goals or dreams in life?,Do you know what you want in a new partner?,How many brothers and sisters do you have?( How big is your family?),What's your interest and dislikes?,Do you have any tattoos and body piercings?,What's your religion?,What are your religious views?,Do you believe in a God?, What languages do you speak?,What's your favorite foods & drinks?,Do you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or do drugs?,What's your turn on's and turn offs?,Do have any sexual transmitted diseases?,What sports do you play or like?, Do you like sharing your feelings?,Who should hold the main financial responsibility in a marriage?, Should a wife stay home with kids?,What would you do if your partner face long-term unemployment?, Do you want children?,How many children do you think a couple should have?,Where do you want to be in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?,What would you do if your partner cheated on you?,Do you feel couples should have displays of affection in front of their kids?,Do you think couples should argue in front of their kids?,Do you believe you should only marry once?,What do you feel is the purpose of a couple getting married?,What do you hope to gain from a marriage?,If you had a million dollars how would you spend it?, How would you handle a debt problem?, If you're mad about something how will you let me know?,What's Your Favorite Way To Be Touched?,do you love sex?,What is your favorite Position in Sex?,What's Your Favorite Sexual Fantasy?,
16. Are you intelligent and smart and educated with common sense? and Where are you actually From?

I am a cool minded person , I love being straight forward in my activities with people.Well, as a matter of fact I studied a double major, Actuarial Science and Insurance in School And also Catering and graduated with a good grade of Second Class Upper Division, I loved the course cos my father was a very good instrument to my success in school hence I was one of the lecturers best choice amongst the females, not a Bragg there ! ,only letting u know.I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I don't like loquacious men ,I also don't like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation... I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I don't like loquacious men ,I also don't like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation...I like reading a lot , in fact meta physics novels especially by Tuesday TOM Clancy I love cooking , playing squash and watching basket ball and talk shows like Oprah. i don't smoke, don't drink alcohol.. i have a tattoo, i believe in God.Go to church on Sundays,i like sharing my feelings,i speak only English,i like to drink soft drink and my favorite is spaghetti with sauce sage.

Hello Sweet! How are you doing Today and how is work too?if only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now. I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.
This is my way of showing you how much I truly care for you.all I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel. I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter, and I can smell the scent of wildflowers that always reminds me of you. I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to wait anymore. I love you with every ounce of my being ... "Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper." but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart. From the moment I first met you, I knew that I wanted you in my life, whether as a friend of something a little more. Baby, I prayed for a long time to find someone like you. Someone willing to fight for me, someone to make me smile and someone who I know truly loves me. You're in my thoughts, my dreams, and every breath I take.I know truly that this is love. I feel like I can tell you anything. I may not always want to, but you know things about me that even my best friend doesn't know.I love you so much and you just don't know it. Sometimes I get scared to show it. It feels like when you come around me my mouth becomes grid-locked and all the words I want to say just stop. My lips clutter because my love is so strong, and the words that I want to say just won't be said. Sometimes I want to open up to you and tell you how I feel - I guess I am too scared to open up and be real. I know you love me and you have hidden feelings inside too.
Okay this all that i want to tell you and i am hoping to hear from you soon..bye take care of your self

Good morning my love! how are you today and how is work? i am very grateful to write you this mail and i thank you each day for replying me back .. i have understood what you said and you are very very right.. i didn't use my words..the reason was that i couldn't find the right words in my mind to explain the love and the feeling i have for you that is why i used the words from the computer. and i thank you for telling me that i didn't use my words if it was to be someone else he wouldn't have told me this so that next time i will use my own words.i thank God everyday because he has given me such a nice and handsome man in my life and meeting the right man too.i really appreciate that..i will continues to love you more and more.. But Any way i have a good news for you which is that tomorrow is my Birthday.. i am so excited to tell you but i wanted to tell you earlier may be you could plan something nice to send it to me but i was feeling shy to tell you early.So what you will like to send me as my birthday gift to show that you really love me for real and also you really care for me too..
BYE.. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.. TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF FOR ME TOO..

Okay my love i am so happy to hear from you so soon.. i am am very sad you told me you will not be sending me anything as a gift which so bad to hear about..since you don't have anything so send me as a gift then let me tell you my feelings rather may be you can help me get it for me.. i was just thinking you would have send me something like money because i was needing some money to buy a modem for my computer cos i got a computer from my brother last week and i asked for his help to give me money to buy some modem to use for my computer but he said he don't have money.. and i will like you to know that i need some money which is 5oo dollars to buy a modem so that i can be able to use it for my computer and be able to use it to mail you everyday..
bye hope to hear from you soon and i hope you can help me buy one and i hope you won't disappoint me too. take care of your self too

okay i am very happy to hear from u so soon.. i am not here for ur money but for your love .. is just that i want u to help me to buy one that is why i asked for money .. just wanted you to help but if u think you can not help me ,,is fine just let me know..so that i will know what to do just now

kk thank u.. i am sorry i couldnt make it with you cos i think u r not helpful
Last edited by firefly on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link disabled, header trimmed. FF.
next victim
Junior survivor

Re: miriamlove103@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Header analyse:

Originating IP: 41.218.200.9
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Profile elements:

miriamlove103
30 Year Old Woman

On net log,

miriamlove103
female - 30 years, Ohio, United States
Active since since 26 January 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Brianna Lee

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 am

Stolen images of Brianna Lee.

Username: ruby
Email Address: oheneodoom@yahoo.com
IP: 202.60.90.59

Originating IP: 202.60.90.59
Originating ISP: Dedicated Servers
Country of Origin: Australia

I dont want to seem boastful, but I could describe myself as an honest, charming, loyal, kind and intelligent girl. I like life and I enjoy it day by day. I am quite a sociable person. I am fond of meeting different people and I like to communicate with them. But the real and natural beauty is inside of our soul somewhere deep in the soul and it reflects in the eyes.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: oheneodoom@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:27 am

On ghanaweb.com,
selling a car:
call on 0244407253 or oheneaodoom@yahoo.com if you interested
location accra

at 2013-01-14 posted by oheneodoom@yahoo.com

+233244407253
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hannahlovely_77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Stolen images of Briana Lee, voted Best Webcam Girl & runner-up Best Adult Model 2012.

hannahlovely_77@yahoo.com

On FMF:

I'm looking for a man that is honest, , kind, caring and faithfulness, because that's the best qualities in a relationship. Its have being a little over seven years since I have dated anyone. With all honesty, I am looking for a very serious long term relationship without any head games. I'm from Ghana.West Africa, and I know how to treat a real man that is not into playing head games. I have to with all honesty I'm not into playing games. I am very honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun adventure, with a compassionate and generous nature... Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings or emotions.. I am very ambitious and intelligent woman. I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor.. I can easily find humorous in most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love to listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate woman . I would never make you feel unappreciated. I will always cherish the man that I am with, nor would I take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat my partner with the respect he deserve.I enjoy socializing and entraining, I enjoy been outdoors as well as I am comfortable having a romantic dinner for two at home watching a movie. I love to cook, going out to dinner, movies, concerts, playing golf, shooting pool, fishing, boating, camping, bowling, walking holding hands. If you're still interest then I would love to hear back from you. and am online at the moment on yahoo messenger under user name (hannahlovely_77@yahoo.com) will be looking forward to instant chat with you and get to know each other better and see how things will work out for us.

Profile elements:

trust
Profile: hi am looking for my soulmate here to bwe in long terms with
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 2" (127 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

I am Hannah from Ghana,West Africa,I am 32 years of age.I am single.I am caring,faithful,loyal,truthful,loving,goals achiever,honest,confidential,understands the ups and downs of life,committed to relationship,reader,visionary,conservative,passionate,romantic,sexy and loving.I am vulnerable about my exterior appearance, about my body. I do not like when you compliment me about my aspect with jokes. I like and sometimes even prefer a stranger's compliment when it is said appropriately. I like when you surprise me with your compliments. Being surprised is like feeling there is something new, novel. I appreciate constructive suggestions, for example about the way I dress, but I do not like when you joke about it. If there is something you do not like, for example my new lipstick, tell it with courtesy, and buy me another one without letting me know.Be happy because I am happy.. I like you when you say hi in the morning. I like when you call in the evening and tell me where you are and when you'll be at home. I feel nervous if I do not know where you are and I am here waiting for you. I like when there is complicity between us. I do not necessarily like when you do things I am jealous about, such as preparing the table or cooking dinner. But if you do it, take care of everything, to make me feel completely relaxed about it.Ask me about my day. Listen to me.. Listen, laugh, and communicate with me. Look at me, see me, and listen to me. I love when you listen to me and know how to listen.. I feel like a woman when you listen to me. Talk to me, talk to me and patiently listen to me. I love your attention, I love when you notice and acknowledge the little things I do, silently, for you. I love when we understand each other, talking with the eyes..... I hate when I try to grab your attention and you do not listen or underestimate my necessities.Children are the most beautiful thing in my life... The love for my children can be stronger than any other love. You avoided a crisis in our relationship by not feeling excluded by my new, exclusive relationship with our newborn daughter. I did not realize then how much I was changing, and how much was being taken from our relationship. Things have evolved now and I realize how difficult it must have been for you. You were fantastic to patiently wait for me to come to you.To love me is to accept me as I am. I do not want to be judged for the things I do. I want you to trust me and let me do what I feel is right. We women are always "right" ?? it is a matter of love. When I feel alone, empty, a stranger, I want your eyes to tell me I am the person you love and you want me for what I am. Do not do or say things because you think you are "honest", do them because of your love for me, and trust me even though you think I am wrong. Just as we do not judge our children because they are our children and we love them.

The email address is used with a different gallery on Facebook, see http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=484.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hannahlovely_77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:19 am

Email:

OK
I am Hannah from Ghana,West Africa,I am 36 years of age.I am single.I am caring,faithful,loyal,truthful,loving,goals achiever,honest,confidential,understands the ups and downs of life,committed to relationship,reader,visionary,conservative,passionate,romantic,sexy and loving.I am vulnerable about my exterior appearance, about my body

Header:

Return-Path: <hannahlovely_77@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.157.36]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.138.524
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:01:22 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.251.157.36
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana As International Transit
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lydiaquansah228@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 10, 2013 8:44 pm

On FMF:

beatrice882: Hello how are you doing...Am Lydia and am 32 years of age single never been married before with no kids...Am new on the net and am here seeking for long term relationship with a man,a man who will love me forever...This is my yahoo id add me so that
beatrice882: we can go there and chat and know each other over there and share some photos together yahoo lydiaquansah228@yahoo.com skype lydia.quansah3

beatrice882 Profile:
seeking for my perfect match
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Presbyterian
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I am a very easy going and positive person, I live my life with a smile on my face and hope in my heart. I am sociable and attentive, I like to laugh and enjoy life. I am very curious about many thing, especially my hobbies. I am always self developing myself and try to find balance in everything. I love animals, especially cats. I love travelling and seeing new places. If I like something, I try to learn everything about it and make my knowledge deeper. I get along with all kinds of different people, I am very communicative. I never argue. I love to laugh and like to make sure that people around me are happy. I always find the time to enjoy life. I have a strong bond with my family and enjoy spending my free time with them. I have a great group of friends and I enjoy having dinner with them and chatting over cup of tea.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.