Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Briana Lee

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

victoriawilson404@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Age & Gender: 38 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 7" (140 cm) Body Type: Muscular Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Arvada, Colorado, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? Yes
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am here for a serious dating

About Me
Hi how are you doing ....well am victoria and am here for a honest,caring,loving,respectful and truthful man to be with and am ready to serve that person as a king...if you want to know more about me add me victoriawilson404@yahoo.com or give me yours so we can share pictures and know more about each another thanks byee

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

soundlove40@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:39 pm

ritaasabania15 Profile: a lady looking for a manView Comments
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native AmericanZodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: Michigan, Alaska, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Other RelationshipMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Cooker
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: I Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children?
swimming.movies.man

About Me
my name is rita a young pretty lady looking for any man to be with

am good....add me on skype..kate.lovinyl..or yahoo messenger..soundlove40@yahoo.com
Attachments
liyjy0k3-2wgt-0-mlazbst.jpg
liyjy0k3-2wgt-0-mlazbst.jpg (22.51 KiB) Viewed 17956 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

s.angel56@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:33 pm

sweet121400 Profile: Seriously need a lover (s.angel56@yahoo.com)View Comments
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: I Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
he should be responsible and steady and pretty much a real gentleman

About Me
I m tender, kind-hearted, loving and caring. I hope that I can meet my Mr. right here ! You are the one that I'm waiting for!
Wayne

maryapps20@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Hello, how are you doing? I must say you have an amazing profile. Well call me mary single woman with no kids.I am always sincere, optimistic and active. I have a positive attitude and wake every morning with a smile. I try to make my life as much full, interesting and useful as possible, but I need a partner to share my life with. If you dream about meeting a tolerant, cheerful, intelligent, sympathetic, faithful, tender-hearted, reliable and feminine woman, you are on the right way reading my profile now. I prefer my day to be full of events and important things to gain. I am fond of animals. Age means nothing to me . I am sorry , i have not posted my photos here yet , contact me at my personal email address ( maryapps20@yahoo.com) and lets know each other better and also will send you photos of me. Hope to hear from you soon.
Attachments
brianna.JPG
brianna.JPG (17.91 KiB) Viewed 17892 times
Wayne

Re: victoriawilson404@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:22 pm

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: soundlove40@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:30 pm

Capture.JPG

On Facebook:

Kate Lovinyl aka kate.lovinyl
Studied at Marvel: Avengers Alliance
Lives in Koforidua
From Alaska, Michigan

Joined Facebook October 9, 2013.

A friend in need is always a friend indeed
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: s.angel56@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:34 pm

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

latifa_tundra@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:52 am

On FMF:

single with know kids u can add me on latifa_tundra@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

mother Profile: hello
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

karthy_anderson2love@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:41 pm

Karthy
Female

Hi good Morning dear..My name is Karthy..My name is Karthy Anderson Edmonds,i am 35 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and I am a Student and i am Study Accounting,And i have Loss My Mum and My Dad and i am Now Living in West africa GHANA doing my medical ttachments here.I'm Mixed race..Mum is from Lesceister UK and Late dad is also african american..i have been In UK not all My life.I use to also spent almost my holidays in west africa Ghana there my granny and most of my late dad's relatives reside so i love to be there so they could suport me in life since am not yet working.. i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married..I had a man name call Larry,I met him through the internet dating site.He then proposed to me that he is very interested in me and want to be with me, I did agreed with his proposal and we tried to get to know each other more for awhile.we then also heard each other real voice on the phone to trust and believe each other more. Within some weeks later ,Larry told me that he would like me to come to the state and be with him and if possible we can get married to each other.Larry told me that he was single and looking without no kids, I did informed my mum about what larry said,My mum only adviced me to take very good care of myself and now adays men cannot be trusted and maybe he is upto something. A week later,I started to work on my papers to go to the state and be with larry.I did larry at the airport,He then took me to a restuarant nearest the airport to have some soft drinks and have fun.so after we moved from the restuarant ,we then went to a house where larry told me that it was her apartment, I did saw a lady with kids ,Larry told me that it was her sister so i didnt bother to ask him so much questions.I was in larry's apartment for a week,Larry serves me good but it got to sometime larry came to make some discussions with me.Larry told me that ,He would like me to join a group of prostitution so that we can earn much money.And that is the kind of job that he has been doing to earn money.I didnt agreed with larry at all , I am a very good christian woman and a good christian woman shouldnt have to do such thing and even the almighty God is going to judge you someday. One weekend Larry Promise me he will take me some where , and i accepted, so we took a trip to other town, nice beautiful place, and when we get there larry made me took so much awesome and nice pictures, changing clothes, and hair, and all that stuff, i asked him why he just told me if i do love him i should take the pictures, so i did it , he also made me took some with some other ladies, and some with some men around the place i saw, and i think he was working with them , he made me took pictures, and videos with them pretending as if i was making love or sleeping with them all.// i was wondering why Larry made me did this, so i was thinking i have already done the prostitution but i was looking forward to what he will do so we came back to the house, and Larry created a website, posted everything we had on the trip on the site, so i asked him why , Larry told me it's just keeping them for when he miss me or i am not around he will just look at it,so i did not bother, not knowing if people pay with they credit card and inter the site and watch me he will was earning money from it , each and every day, so i didn't know until one day i went for shopping and a man called me and open up what he saw of m0e and for that i came and ask larry what he told me is that and so what all i wanted from you was to use me to make money....can you believe that. So i felt so worried and sad ever since Larry did came to told me about that issue.One day,a lady called me and warned me to stay away from Larry . Not knowing the lady that i did saw with kids was Larry's wife and he lied to me that it was her sister,that also make me confused and thinking always.so i tried to inform Larry about it,He was not willing to tell me the truth about what was going on. So the lady kept on giving me warning to stay away from Larry and if not she is going hurt me ,so i did plead with her to tell me much about what she is saying,so we did sat down and she told me that ,she is already married with Larry with 4 wonderful childrens.And she even showed me their engagement ring's ,she is also showed me some pictures of their wedding day,she even adviced me that ,she is a woman and it will pain her so much if i do get cheated and hurt by Larry.so i should try my best to find another man to be with and Larry is just going to use me and dump me somewhere else So even the woman helped me with some cash to take my Trip back to Ghana,So when i arrived here in Ghana,I did told a friend of mine about how i got hurt by Larry,she even told me that now days men cannot be trust with our heart.They normally just uses us and dump us too when they do get whatever they like from the woman.so she even did introduce me to the dating site to take another chance to see whether i could find a right good man to be with me. So when i registered the dating site,I just don't know much about it and you are the first person i have ever met on there.And i know that the almighty God has answered to my prayers.if interested send me an letter together with your pictures okay at karthy_anderson2love@yahoo.com i will be looking forward to hear from you.

Miss Karthy
Attachments
photo.jpg
Wayne

johnson-senola@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Feedback form #1270

What name did the scammer use?: senola johnson
Scammer's email address if you have it.: johnson-senola@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 32
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: senola.johnson1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: wavedatesite
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: none
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 00233546672078
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: 753.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: there are lots of photos nothing yet trying to work out if try or not
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: uses name of senola johnson live in ghana says her family have dies live with grandmother did not tell me about modeling until i look into it and found out myself then she told me how bad it has been for her.her birthady is 20th march but her her face book it said 1st jan she claimed she did not have a face book but i found it she said her ex must have done it
Attachments
753.jpg
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.