Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Briana Lee

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: lydiaquansah228@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 10, 2013 8:46 pm

On Skype:

lydia.quansah3 - no image
Language: English
BD: March 5, 1980

On Facebook,

Lydia Quansah aka lydia.quansah.39
Joined Facebook May 1, 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lydiaquansah228@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Email:

Hello how are you ding?Am Lydia and am 32 years of age single never been married before with no kids..Am new on the net and am here seeking for long term relationship with a man,a man who will love me forever and take good care of me..Do you have yahoo id or skype so that we can go there and chat and know each other over there and share some photos together..I hope to hear you soon

Header:

Return-Path: <lydiaquansah228@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.236.120]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 06:00:39 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.66.236.120
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sweet.anani@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 16, 2013 2:29 pm

On FMF:

Good Morning .. handsome how are u doing.. i hope u are doing ok. am new on here looking for.. serious, honest,truth,caring, good, man to spend all the rest of my life on.. i will be happy if u can Email me ( s w e e t . a n a n i @ y a h o o . com ) or add me on ( s w e e t . a n a n i @ y a h o o . com )... so that we can talk more to get to know more about each othe.. honestly am new on here and if u reply me on here i cant reply u back i will like to hear back from u handsome.. good luck

Anani Profile:
Am here looking for husband...?
Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Hello to all friends Am anani by name and am here looking for serious. honest.caring. good. man to spend all the rest of my life on.. and if u are interesting u can add me or Email me....afam.love@yahoo.com.... or honestafam@gmail.com so that we can take there to get to no more about each other as well..?

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here (white dress).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sweet.anani@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Email:

Nice to hear back from u and.. sorry for Daley messenger .... am anani by name and am from ghana... am here looking for some one to spend all the rest of my life on...

Header:

Return-Path: <sweet.anani@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.164.205]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.142.542
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 05:13:15 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.251.164.205
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yeboahblessed@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:45 pm

yeboah100 Profile: i need a man who is carefull
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Florida, United States

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
beachcookingdancinggamesmusicpartywatching movis

About Me
i need a man that have love and care for me to marry

loving you is not a crime all becus young men dont have the love for we young women and they dont care as how the old men care i dont tink i will love a young man again i love you so love me other wise am going to be single forever old men care for love as i care for love i love you and i will not love anyone else i want you to call me honey for me to reply dear bcus you can care for love add me hear so that we care for each oder love yeboahblessed@yahoo.com i love you i no you are old but i still love you if you will love me also see you at yahoo
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: blessingthomas@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:07 pm

blessingthomas Profile: I LOVE YOU ALL
Age & Gender: 22 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LeoLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? OccasionallyDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? I Have Children?
am very glad to read back from you i like the way and manner you express your self to me i realize that you are looking for something seriousii think i need to tell you more about mem a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public.

About Me
I'm Blessing by name. I'm a single lady have no kids, i have been into many relationship here in USA which ended up been cheated that was the reason why i decided to not establish any relationship with any USA guy

My Perfect First Date
kindly tell me your name, age, location and answer me the questions above

1..what do you like in a lady ?

2..are you a player or for real?

3..what do you do for a living?

4..tell me about yourself ?

5..what do you do for a fun and in your free time?

6.. Whats your bad experience in meeting a lady on the Internet.?
blessingthomas@outlook.com that is my private Email

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: victoraarhinfor@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:26 am

sandracynthia12 Profile: searching for a serious man
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 5" (135 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
hello my dear how are you doing and the weather condition over there in your countryam victoria arhinfor and am from the united state of americawhen i saw your profile on this dating site and i decided that i should send you a message to show my interest and how i feel about you.let me start by introducing myself as student victoria arhinforam a singlethats why am writing this message to show how interested i am in having you as my husband.am just 30years of age and am very strongli live in illinois chicago where am fromin united state of america and by the end of this year my retirement will be guaranteedi want to settle down with you and my kids as my new family.am the only surviving child of my parents because i lost both parents when i was 16years and the government took care of me.i grew up in the orphanage home and now am proud of myself .i want youyahoo.com regards from me and i will be very glad to see your message on my emailhave a nice day and always be careful in anything you are doing my dear god bless you from your admirer

About Me
Hello my dear
How are you doing and the weather condition over there in your country ?am victoria arhinfor and am from the united state of America,when i saw your profile on this dating site and i decided that i should send you a message to show my interest and how i feel about you.Let me start by introducing myself as student victoria arhinfor,am a single,that's why am writing this message to show how interested i am in having you as my husband.Am just 30years of age and am very strongl,I live in Illinois Chicago where am from, IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA and by the end of this year my retirement will be guaranteed,i want to settle down with you and my kids as my new family.am the only surviving child of my parents because i lost both parents when i was 16years and the government took care of me.i grew up in the orphanage home and now am proud of myself .i want you to remember that distance and coluor does not matter and even age but what is in the heart that really matters and also remember that no matter how distance we maybe but love can make us come together as one.If you want more of my pics you cann add me at victoraarhinfor@yahoo.com
Regards from me and i will be very glad to see your message on my email,have a nice day and always be careful in anything you are doing my dear
God Bless you
From your admirer

Wayne

rahinalove47@yahoo.com - lovelyhawa489@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:05 am

loverahina Profile: im single im new in this site WOW, you really look so outstanding. My name is rahina and am new on here. I was checking on the Profiles when I came across yours. You really have a pretty smile. Well, How long have you been on here and what are you
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 4" (132 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Asian with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Washington, Washington, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Student
yahoo.com i also have access to a g - m a i l a c c o u n t: lovelyhawa489gmail.com add: rahinalove47yahoo.com y a h o o a d d : rahinalove47add me on rahinalove47y a ho o . c o mor still the samei would like you send me an e - m a i l on my p r i v i t e e- m a i l so i can send you some nice pictures of myself and as well communicate with you. send me an e - m a i l ony a h o o m e s s n e g e r : rahinalove47m a single woman with no kid and have never been married before or been into a relationship. i like smiling and as well taking picture. i just think its quit time for me to find a good and handsome man like your caliban. please give me the chances to knowm new on here and am as well seeking for a very good and honest man who i can get to know and spend some time with. ilike i told youiyou really look so outstanding. my name is rahina and am new on here. i was checking on the profiles when i came across yours. you really have a pretty smile. wellhow long have you been on here and what are you seeking forwowyahoo.com please do your best to send me an e-mail on there if you interested in me. i will take notice of your e-mail and send you some pics of myself. we can only get into contact if you send me an e-mail.. take care of yourself and stay blessed.yahoo.com

About Me
WOW, you really look so outstanding. My name is rahina and am new on here. I was checking on the Profiles when I came across yours. You really have a pretty smile. Well, How long have you been on here and what are you seeking for?? Like I told you, I'm new on here and am as well seeking for a very good and honest man who I can get to know and spend some time with. I'm a single woman with no kid and have never been married before or been into a Relationship. I like smiling and as well taking PICTURE. I just think its quit time for me to find a good and handsome man like your Caliban. Please give me the chances to know you more and see were it would led us too. Since am not a paying member on here, I would like you send me an E - M A I L on my P R I V I T E E- M A I L so i can send you some nice Pictures of myself and as well communicate with you. Send me an E - m a i l on (Y A H O O M E S S N E G E R : rahinalove47@ y a ho o . c o m ) or still the same, add me on rahinalove47@yahoo.com

Y A H O O A D D : rahinalove47@yahoo.com

I also have access to a G - M A I L A C C O U N T: lovelyhawa489@gmail.com
Add: rahinalove47@yahoo.com

Please do your best to send me an E-mail on there if you interested in me. I will take notice of your E-mail and send you some Pics of myself. We can Only get into contact if you send me an E-mail..

Take care of yourself and stay blessed.

Regards
rahina

Gmail id lovelyhawa489@yahoo.com
Attachments
l6tm68dc-1bfu-0-mlbosrj.jpg
l6tm68dc-1bfu-0-mlbosrj.jpg (17.92 KiB) Viewed 6932 times
Wayne

brahim.love500@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:10 am

brahim212 Profile: care chat
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Arabi, Louisiana, US

I am Seeking a: For: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
. ibe cool and stay blessed. with love......ibrahim.love500hello dearhow are you doing todayii know you must be wondering about who i am. wellll be looking forward in hearing back from you. till thenm hellen by name. im new on this site and was searching profile when i came across yours and found it more impressive so i decieded to send you a message to know if you wouldnm online right now on yahoo messanger. hellenmessenger on the same id:t mind to get to know me. i have a profile with a picture set upyahoo.com add me up on yyou can take a look if you would like for us to get to know more about each other. you can reply me back through my personal email address which is : brahim.love500

About Me
Hello Dear,
How are you doing today? I know you must be wondering about who i am. Well, I'm hellen by name. I'm new on this site and was searching profile when i came across yours and found it more impressive so i decieded to send you a message to know if you wouldn't mind to get to know me. I have a profile with a picture set up, you can take a look if you would like for us to get to know more about each other. You can reply me back through my personal email address which is : brahim.love500@yahoo.com add me up on Y! Messenger on the same ID: ( Brahim.love500). I'll be looking forward in hearing back from you.
Till then, be cool and stay blessed.
With Love......I'm online right now on Yahoo Messanger.

Hellen

briannalee.JPG
briannalee.JPG (17.35 KiB) Viewed 9241 times
Wayne

love.gloria50@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Gloria50 Profile: hello how u doing?
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 2" (127 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Student
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
but you can also add me if you have access to y a h o o messenger. my screen name isgloriagloria...i have a webcam so that will see me on it god bless youhope to hear from youlove.gloria50ooh my gods hard for me to believe why such a handsome looking man like be alone over there without getting ladies chasing on you. well am really impressed by your profile and i would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the future.send me e m ail so that i can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about meyahoo.comyou are a very handsome looking man and it

About Me
Ooh MY GOD !!! You are a very handsome looking man and it's hard for me to believe why such a handsome looking man like be alone over there without getting ladies chasing on you. Well am really impressed by your profile and I would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the future. My E m ail Address is ( love.gloria50@yahoo.com), Send me E m ail so that I can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about me,But you can also add me if you have Access to Y a h o o Messenger. My screen name is ''Gloria ''Hope to hear from you" Gloria...i have a webcam so that will see me on it God bless you

l67tlc0a-vzn-0-mlmqrkh.jpg
l67tlc0a-vzn-0-mlmqrkh.jpg (29.2 KiB) Viewed 9232 times
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.