Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Shabbir Halai

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Shabbir Halai

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:44 pm

abusing stolen photos of Shabbir Halai (model and actor, starnow.com).

On single123:

hello
how are you? am new on here looking for a real honest woman to meet
got to see u and i will like us to chat so we can talk better and get to know more about each other
hope to read from u soonest

hi,
thanks for your reply
if u want to chat with me send me your email address so i can add u so we can talk better,i dont like to be on here because i got alot of mails from women and i dont like them

Joe

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U, MAY THIS SEASON OF LOVE BRINGS U JOY AND LOVE....thank u for your mail
pls i will like us to have a private chat so we can chat better and get to know more about each other so that we can start our relationship and see how it work out.my email-
joephilpdre4@yahoo.com
Hope to read from u soonest

Profile elements:

joephilp44
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: Chino
Zip Code: 91710

I believe in everlasting love,Relationships are 100/100 not 50/50 in my opinion, and I am willing to give any relationship my all. I am a one man and I expect you to be a one woman that have love, trust, respect and loyalty, are the cornerstones for a long lasting loving relationship, in my opinion, and if you betray my trust, there is no going back. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh, and frankly, I crack myself up!! I believe that a man with a good sense of humor is very sexy and without laughter there can be no love. A great relationship has to have chemistry, that heat, and the passion that two people who are destined to be together

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Joephilp Dre <joephilpdre4@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Email:

hello pretty xxx,
how are you nice to meet u
thanks for the reply
live in California USA
am 41
live alone
single
i work as a researcher for private company's
dad USA, mom India
looking for a real woman to love and care for
love to be in a cool place like going to beach,cinema house
listen to cool music
don't smoke,no drugs, don't drink
i don't believe age or distance can stop two heart from loving each other
take care of your self,pls can u get a yahoo mail so we can chat any time u online
hope to hear from you soon tell me more about your self and what you looking for
Joe......

Header:

Received: from [176.31.17.104]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 13:38:49 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 176.31.17.104
Originating ISP: Fody Technologies
Country of Origin: France
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joephilpdre4@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:58 pm

The email adress is used on Facebook with a different gallery - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6323.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tonysamson07@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:22 pm

On confirio,

How are you doing? i read your profile, Its very Lovely and Awesome. I will like to know more about a woman Like you, My name is Tony,am an Engineer divorced and i have a son, I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthfull and God fearing Person, I am here hoping to meet my soulmate,I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I dont Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I dont care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a woman like you and will love to share pics as well so write me at tonysamson07@yahoo.com..hope to hear from you there. Tony

Profile elements:

gentlelover07
51 / Male / Straight
Joined September 5, 2013. Living in Chicago, Illinois.

About Me

I am a gentle easy going guy,am very caring i could spoil you if only you can give your heart to me...I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. Am looking for a woman that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure of love that i have lost...i am a man who has got everything life has got to offer but needs love now..one that will see me through all my ups and down, a woman that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love.i am tired of games.. more about me: I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, intelligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat guy looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tonysamson07@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm

On lets101.com,

Gentlelover07 - same picture, same description
51 Years, Man seeking a Woman
Chicago, IL, USA

On howaboutwe.com,

Gentlelover07 - same picture
48, Male, Straight
New York, NY

On xpersonals.com,

Gentlelover07 51/M
London, UNITED KINGDOM
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tonysamson07@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Same email address is reported on one dating site (cyberdating.net), fore being used with the IP 38.113.189.123 by someone claiming to be from Ottawa , ON :

Originating IP: 38.113.189.123
Originating ISP: Amanah Tech
Country of Origin: United States

The email address was used on another dating site, with one bad IP: site4dating.com report gentlelover07 tonysamson07@yahoo.com using 46.37.189.91:

Originating IP: 46.37.189.91
Originating ISP: Burstnet Limited
City: Manchester
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.