Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammer pretending to be David Voss

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammer pretending to be David Voss, now Felipe Voss

Unread postby Fedup88 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Eeeepyneepneep wrote:Still at it, and they're pretty good. Almost exact same story line but different first name and "stationed" in West Africa. Met on Coffee Meets Bagel and switched to Kik. Refused to send any specific pictures. Wasn't rude or offensive until confronted.

Tried to upload pics but unable to right now. But they're the exact same ones and then some.

Been talking to him for almost a year. Same exact story, deployed to Africa. I have all of these pictures and more. Wont take current pictures. Confronted him about this and he swears its not true and its being turned over to the military. Have spoke with him on the phone weekly but he calls from a denver number.
Fedup88
New survivor

Re: Scammer pretending to be David Voss

Unread postby Fedup88 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Can the person who is investigating him please message me? I have his address and phone number to help take him down. I just dont know who to give it to!
Fedup88
New survivor

Re: Scammer pretending to be David Voss

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:59 pm

You should have an E-mail from me.

Check your spam folder for an E-mail from the address at the bottom of my post.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.