Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Charles Paul <charlespaul777@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Charles Paul <charlespaul777@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 22, 2012 6:15 pm

On datemefree:

charlly
- 46 y/o male
- New york, USA
- English, English, English
- Engineer
- Have 1 children

Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1965 - November - 30
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Education High School graduate
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 35 - 55
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
I am intelligent, confident, emotionally secure and happy with myself, but�...Life is meant for 2!! I enjoy traveling, sightseeing, home decorating, cooking, music and celebrating. I'm loyal, honest, self-sufficient with a strong work ethic, can carry on an intelligent conversation. I have a great sense of humor, friends and family are very important to me.. I'm sensitive and caring yet ferocious when it comes to protecting the people I love. I am down to earth, have my priorities straight, am reliable and can communicate well. I am not desperate or lonely, just adventurous enough to date online.......but No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends and get to know each other... and see what happens

If you are romantic and actually know how to be a good woman,caring and honest open a door, make me laugh til I need a Depend undergarment, hug and cuddle with me on the sofa and enjoy a lovely glass of wine together, slow dance, watch the stars together as we lay on the grass, listen to my heartbeat as we sleep, spoon and hold eachother while we sleep, and want to spend some quality time together, then YOU are my match.

Email:

Hello xxx,

I am someone who believes Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason.. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you in my heart so you wont fly away..I dont like talking about my past experiences ,i am someone who easily forget the past and move on with the present because i dont and will never allow it weigh me down..I will be waiting to read back from you.

Charles

Received: from [108.2.26.146]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 10:49:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: its me charles from datemefree

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 108.2.26.146
Originating ISP: Verizon Internet Services
City: Philadelphia
Country of Origin: United States

The email adress and picture are mentioned online being used for scam.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.