Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jose Angel Alvarro <j.alvarro@att.net>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jose Angel Alvarro <j.alvarro@att.net>

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 22, 2012 5:05 pm

On datemefree:

Hi..You are a very beautiful lady. be friends?i\'m Miguel

Yes xxx..My email\'s j.alvarro@att.net..What about you?how was your weekend?Love your smile..wishing you a lovely day

Profile elements:

dlatino39
- 37 y/o male
- Austin, USA
- English, Spanish, German
- Technical/Engineering
- Have no children

Hello everyone! I enjoy conversations with interesting and exciting people. I like Motown tunes and enjoy a good concert or play at a classy theater. Cultural Events are exciting too. I am a serious yet kind person(smile). Someone that takes the time to get to know you beyond appearances. I like going to the gym too. I also like some sports events. Yes, I watch Monday night football. I'm a normal, fun successful man who is looking for the real thing. I'm fun and like to try new things. I love music, movies, going to see live bands, seeing live shows/musicals and love sports. I also love to travel and see what the world has to offer.

I'd love to find someone to explore new places with and be my partner. I want to have fun but want to meet someone that also wants something real. Please be normal and not into playing head games. Are you out there?I am a down to earth, gainfully employed, conservative, motivated, independent drug and drama free man. I've been through alot in my life. All the experiences I have been through good or bad. I have learned from with no regrets. I'm sick of meeting bitter hateful people that want to drag me down with them with their negativity. I have worked hard to get to the comfortable place I am in my life. I believe in friendship first. I am a man that believes in monogamy before sex. What I have is special and I do not give it away to just anyone. It would take someone very special. Not to change my mind but to come into my life. I enjoy the occasional night out but prefer the quiet setting of my home. Sweet, honest, good looking, drug free and gainfully employed. Someone that loves family and will let me be my quiet laid back self. Every one has there ways. You just have to find a special some that will embrace you differences and them embrace yours.

Email:

Thank you for writing,xxx..I am a Simple, easy going kind of man, not in the whole drama thing,I work for Shell as a supervisor. I like trying out new things and most days I just want to have fun. I think of myself as an outgoing, socially friendly person with a natural talent for seeing the humor in things – sometimes where you might least expect it! Taking myself too seriously is definitely not my style,I'm hard working and a good listener/

In my eyes, the importance of honesty and loyalty cannot be overstated. I expect both from myself and I hope to encounter them in everyone I meet. Given the choice between the terrible truth or a lie, I’ll take the truth every time.

The person for me is a is a someone with a sharp mind, genuine, down-to-earth personality, a can-do attitude and an uncommonly entertaining sense of humor. Is honest and loyal, which makes them trustworthy, trusting and the kind of person you naturally see as a true friend. They also has a creative sense of fun and adventure.

I hope that i hear from you again..i am an open book,just ask me anything you'd love to know and i'll answer.have a great day and know i'll be thinking of you..

Jose

Header:

Received: from [209.73.132.89]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 01:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 209.73.132.89
Originating ISP: Afnca
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jose Angel Alvarro <j.alvarro@att.net>

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Other online profiles:

Same picture and parts from the same format, on confirio.com,
singleguyinny36
43 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online November 3, 2011.
Joined August 31, 2011. Living in Brooklyn, New York.
I have 2 beautiful daughters and they are my world,I want someone who would accept em.. Being yourself and honest is necessary.lol..looks like am advert,right?i just am someone who knows what he wants..I don't place sex as the criteria to a relationship,it inhibits the chance to truly get to know yourselves better..When you are in love,you'll definitely have great sex..love making would mean more..I want someone who i can give all the respect,love and care that i know i'm capable of giving..What about you?Pls tell me more about yourself..I'm hoping i hear from you again and thank you for making my day..Stay beautiful..

I am a Simple, easy going kind of man, not in the whole drama thing,I work for Shell as a supervisor. I like trying out new things and most days I just want to have fun. I think of myself as an outgoing, socially friendly person with a natural talent for seeing the humor in things – sometimes where you might least expect it! Taking myself too seriously is definitely not my style,I'm hard working and a good listener/

In my eyes, the importance of honesty and loyalty cannot be overstated. I expect both from myself and I hope to encounter them in everyone I meet. Given the choice between the terrible truth or a lie, I’ll take the truth every time.

The person for me is a is a someone with a sharp mind, genuine, down-to-earth personality, a can-do attitude and an uncommonly entertaining sense of humor. Is honest and loyal, which makes them trustworthy, trusting and the kind of person you naturally see as a true friend. They also has a creative sense of fun and adventure.

How tall are you? 5'11" (180.34 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 254 lbs. (115 kg.)
Do you use Facebook or Myspace? Yes
Do you normally start conversations with people or do you let them start conversations with you? I start conversations sometimes

On webdate.com,
dlatino39
Last login: over a week ago
Joined On: April 3, 2012
Seeking: Women
Looking for: Friends, Dates, Marriage
Age/Gender 40 year old Man
Height: 5'8"
Body: A few extra pounds
Race: Hispanic, Native American
Religion: Catholic
Languages: Arabic, English, Spanish
Income: $75-100K
Profession: Medical / Dental
Education: Bachelor's Degree
I am a Simple, easy going kind of man, not in the whole drama thing,I work for the State Of Texas as a Vet Doctor. I like trying out new things and most days I just want to have fun. I think of myself as an outgoing, socially friendly person with a natural talent for seeing the humor in things sometimes where you might least expect it! Taking myself too seriously is definitely not my style,I'm hard working and a good listener.In my eyes, the importance of honesty and loyalty cannot be overstated. I expect both from myself and I hope to encounter them in everyone I meet. Given the choice between the terrible truth or a lie, I will take the truth every time.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby workinggirl » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:48 am

So I am curious what did dlatino39 do? I have exchanged a few emails with him (I abbreviate my real name) so he does not have my legal name. He said he was a vet doctor, but when I googled his name I did not find any info on him. He just sent me an email the other day that I was going to respond to in the morning but I googled his name again and found him here!
workinggirl
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 am

working girl,
Welcome to SS. :)
"What did he do?" Well, he steals pictures from innocent people on the internet, pretending to be the guy in the pictures, lures women into "falling in love with him," all with the intention of draining them of every bit of cash they possess. This man is a romance scammer, living elsewhere than he says, and feels nothing for his victims. All he wants is their MONEY. Drop him without one more word, do not write back, and please post any additional pictures or emails from him, so others can be warned.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.