Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

loktevaekaterina@gmail-ru.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

loktevaekaterina@gmail-ru.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:09 pm

Email:

Hello!
It is possible that you will be surprised by my letter, but I have the desire to communicate with someone .................
I am very lonely ................
I will briefly tell you about yourself: My name is Ekaterina. I am 42 years old.
My body height is 169 cm. Weight 57 kg. Although the age between people has no meaning for me.
It is important to what kind of person, and not his age. I am now working in Ukraine in the city of Odessa. Although
I am Russian and my parents and daughter lives in Russia, in the city Neftegorsk, Samara region. This is a very small town.
The population of 16000 inhabitants. Work is not. And I decided to go to the result in Ukraine.
Odessa - is a spa town. And then I found a job in itself. I am currently working in a café on the coast. As an administrator.
And my job ends in 2 weeks and I will return to Russia in village Neftegorsk to the parents. As I wrote to you
I have a daughter, they already own family. She is happy with her husband. I also have a granddaughter. I miss all
Relatives. My husband died in an accident 10 years. One day I will tell you the details, but I am for your
Dream partner for a good family. I am a big girl and I do not want an empty game. I want a serious
Relationship for a lifetime.
Everything in my life well. But I am lonely. I do not have a boyfriend. I am beautiful, but not good men. Here in
of Ukraine, and in Russia there are no men. Most men are pretty brutal and have no respect for women.

That's why I decided to go to the internet dating agency. I am not very skilled at the computer. I am also bad
English understand That's why I write to you about the internet translator
, I would like to learn German. And this training you
to write, you help me in the study in your language?) I hope you understand what I write. And I think the
Language barrier is no problem. I work in a cafe, and I often communicate with foreigners. And we always find one
common language. So I quickly learn. I do not know English, I'm writing through an online translator. If you chat with me,
so meet in the future, then I will wait your answer. I can Do not write every day to you, there is a lot of work, you know?
But I will write as often as I can.
I do not have a computer at home. I live in a rented apartment, so I have no Facebook or tweeter. I came here in the
Internet dating agency. And I have many questionnaires from men. I do not know the name of the site where I saw your profile. But
you liked me very much
And I wanted to write to you. If you chat with me and maybe meet personally in the future,
then I wait for your answer. I'll send you my photos. I think my first photo does not show my face well. But now
I would like to send you a close up of my face. I hope you like me?! Send me more of your photos when you see them
can send I am looking forward to your next reply !!!

Return-Path: <loktevaekaterina@gmail-ru.com>
Received: from us2-ob2-5.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob2-5.mailhostbox.com. [162.210.70.34])
Received: from [10.3.0.82] (unknown [89.40.117.94]) (Authenticated sender: loktevaekaterina@gmail-ru.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 4BF927818AC
From: "loktevaekaterina@gmail-ru.com" <loktevaekaterina@gmail-ru.com>
Subject: I congratulate you!

Originating IP: 89.40.117.94
Originating ISP: Aruba Sas
City: Frankfurt
Country of Origin: Germany

Pictures received with the email:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elmirazharykov@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Email received:

Guten Tag. Ich beschloss, dich zu schreiben, Weil Manner Frauen in meinem Land nicht respektieren.
Ich werde dir ein wenig uber mich erzahlen, deshalb Schreibe ich dir einen Brief, damit wir mit dir korrespondieren konnen)
Du kannst mich auch anrufen Elmira. Bald bin ich 42 Jahre alt, jetzt bin ich 41 Jahre alt. Meine Stadt Odessa, Ukraine. Ich arbeite in einem Cafe als Administrator und ich mag meine arbeit.
Ich mochte dich kennenlernen, weil ich einsam bin. Ich mochte einen Mann kennenlernen, vielleicht bist du das?? Tut mir Leid, dass der brief kurz ist, ich Schreibe das erste mal online, aber wenn du diesen brief antwortest, dann schreibe ich mehr uber mich selbst. Ich mochte meine Gedanken mit jemandem teilen, weil ich wirklich einsam bin. Ich liebe sport und andere interessen.
Mein Foto ich schicke dir, hoffe, du magst es) Schreiben Sie mir eine antwort und wir konnen gut kommunizieren, vielleicht ist das schicksal? Ich freue mich sehr darauf! schreib mir an diese adresse elmirazharykov@gmail.com !!
Warten auf die Antwort, deine neue Freundin Elmira!

/ (translation)

Good day. I decided to write you because men do not respect women in my country.
I'll tell you a little bit about myself, so I'll write you a letter so we can correspond with you)
You can also call me Elmira. Soon I am 42 years old, now I am 41 years old. My city Odessa, Ukraine. I work in a cafe as an administrator and I like my job.
I want to get to know you because I'm lonely. I would like to meet a man, maybe that's you? I'm sorry that the letter is short, I'm writing online for the first time, but if you answer that letter, then I'll write more about myself. I want to share my thoughts with someone because I'm really lonely. I love sport and other interests.
My photo i send you, hope you like it) Write me an answer and we can communicate well, maybe that's the fate? I am very excited about it! write to me at this address elmirazharykov@gmail.com !!
Waiting for the answer, your new friend Elmira!

Header:

Received: from [188.230.72.160]
Reply-To: Elmira <izrxtugn@mail.cin>
Subject: beste Momente des Lebens /best moments of life
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 15:04:14

Originating IP: 188.230.72.160
Originating ISP: Volia
City: Lviv
Country of Origin: Ukraine

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (first one above).

Distance from Lviv (where "she" is) to Odessa (where "she" pretends to be):

map.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.