Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

clairesack@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

clairesack@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 11:08 am

on 4pp l:

clairz

SINGLE AND SEARCHING

I am a:Woman
Birthday:20.06.1982
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

I'm very open and charismatic person. I like making friends, socializing with people. I catch attention and appraisal easily but I never play with people's feelings and emotions. I'm very sensitive. I experience my friends problems as my own and ready to share all I have to sooth somebody's pain. I'm candid you'll never catch me lying or concealing something, I can't stand treachery or offenses, flattery or vanity. But I don't want to seem presenting myself as ideal all this has it's reverse side of being straight-forward and somewhat quick-tempered if I give I want to get back the same in response and I feel hurt when I get burned.

hi
I should confess I'm an orphan and have been living with my ancle for the greatest part of my life. You may understand now how strong is my will to have my own family. And you might realize how serious I am and how anxious and timid I am to make the right choice. I want that my children will have a full family and if my partner will be divorced with children I'll be the closest friend for them ever possible so that they'll never feel pinched, subdued or depressed. I want my future husband to be very sensitive and sympathetic. I do want to have a solid family full of love and affection, understanding and honesty, laughter and may be tears but from happiness, ups and downs but which will be shared between us and with support shown to each other. clairesack@yahoo.com
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: clairesack@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 11:13 am

Received: from [69.4.232.62]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:54:50 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks so much for your heart felt email and yes i like all that you said and hope to know more about your whole life. Well let me get into real detail about me, Well , i must say am a beautiful Mixed race single woman and I also have great sense of humor. I was born and raise in South africa.Johannesburg . Dad is a mixed race from Ghana, and my mum is from SA. I lived in the Europe for 20 years with my dad as he also had a second wife over there with my other step siblings, my step mom was very hard on me so life was not good so i had to come back to Ghana - West Africa.

I currently live with my uncle in our own house my daddy bought when he was in Ghana . I'm currently reading general Nursing and African history/politics and in my final year as well. Well, my father died three years ago and his death has brought so many pains in my life but i pray to put it behind me and move on. Am new to this internet match making. Dear, a friend of mine on campus introduced me to the dating site we met each other , and i am not use to it , as i don't know how to use this site.

I’m quiet, happy, tender and affectionate. I’m easy-going and I always try to be in a good mood. I’m persistent and purposeful. I’m quite compassionate and I enjoy helping people when I have an opportunity. I like talking on different subjects and having only positive emotions. , I'm simple easy going, one man woman, honest, genuine, trustworthy, reliable. I am very understanding and have much respect for other people. I do not smoke but don't problem if my man smokes, don’t do drugs, hate violence, only drink wine, beer, or champagne occasionally.

My interests play a big role in my life. I’m a very active and creative person. I’m interested in our culture and learning foreign ones. Sports always help me to get forces and to find new passions. i got to the Gym twice a week. I enjoy jogging in the morning, reading and getting to know new achievements in different spheres. I love nature, rain, snow, the warmth of the sun, a nice light of the moon – there is nothing better than what is in our world.I have long hair, nice breast and bottom, beautiful skin, look really romantic and lovely.

My hobbies include swimming, romantic walks, fishing, keeping animals, cooking, traveling, athletics, cinema, listening to music of all kinds, collecting flowers, writing love letters, poetry, concerts, and many more. My biggest dream is to search and a man from anywhere, to start a friendship and regular correspondence leading to a successful intimate relationship and then marry. Cesar, in other words age, race, color is not important to me, in short I am seriously looking for a soul mate, I mean a Mr.rigth, someone who will love me with all his heart, accept to take me as I am, treat me with respect and honour, and also satisfy all my sex desires and demands (a strong sexually fit man) as i have a high sexual libidos.

I’m looking for a joyous and sociable man with whom I could share my interests and to try new things. He’s affectionate and tender; he will show me his love and open his heart to me. He will not lose his feelings in the future and will follow our pace together in spite of anything. When I find that man (maybe you, hope so, who knows ha ha ha laugh). We live to see how things get on between us, I will like us to learn to know all our likes and dislikes, search to know the inside of our heart just to see if we are compatible.

I believe we don’t have to jump into any rush but rather take one step at a time to know ourselves better into full expected details, physically, emotionally, spiritually. Time will only tell, by telling the truth and being straightforward, and not hiding anything from each other. I want to know you better then any other thing follows, please feel free to ask any questions about myself, family background, country etc. I send some photographs for you later on when i hear back from you. My sexual fantasies include riding on a man, oral, doggy style, one on one, to be massaged with body oil, sun bathing, swapping photos on the beach. I have a strong sex drive, want my man in between my chest, caress, play romance, etc.

My motives are clear because I speak from a clean heart, and really want to find my partner, learn to know ourselves, marry if possible, have kids,(maybe one or two) live under the same roof to live in peace and harmony, share equal understanding. I hate divorce because it brings a lot of problems in the family and also a big blow to the kids in the future, just want to marry once and for all. I stop here awaits to hear from you soon, with all my love and kisses. I'll send you my phone number if you're still interested to tell me much more about your self and also what you seek in a woman like me. , I've to rush to the chemistry lab for a project work and will be back here at this Library to check up on your reply.Better still we can continue exchanging email messages when i get home and switches on my computer .this is all about me..hope you will know where i stand and how to begin with me..good bye

Kisses and Hugs,
Sincerely,
Clara
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Claire Sack
clairesack@yahoo.com

Hi HH

It seems my day improved now I got your message.
You really are gorgeous.
I definitely want our correspondence to grow into something bigger and better.

I have had relations with men, but nothing so serious that it lasted
more than a couple of months. My schooling was part of the problem, but also
the fact that we were not completely compatible. The man I dated
were looking for other things in life than me. All they wanted to do
was party, where I also wanted to build a home life. They were not
interested in that, so it usually did not last long. Yes, I would love
to have children and a home life.

The things I look for in a man are honesty, loyalty, patience,
understanding and love and romance. I really like romantic dinners,
movies, or simply cuddle together on the sofa and listen to music. I
am more a family woman than a type to go to a bar and get drunk. That is
not my thing. I love nature and spending time with my man. To be
devoted to one another. To hold each others hands and kiss and cuddle.

I am looking for a man abroad cause I am tired of chasing men
here, just to find out they are shallow and only into themselves.
Also, a friend of mine has found a lovely man this way and they are
very happy together. He told me in to giving it a shot.

I think the most important thing in a relation is honesty. Your
partner is the one person that is even closer to you than your family,
so honesty means a lot.and more over..sorry about the problems you encountered with your wife.
Such is life.what we do is to accept the unexpected and move on with life..We should consider our past
its all over, and this is a great opportunity for us to begin new life...everything is going to be okay..

Would love to stay in touch with you.
I love your photos.

Clara
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 9:39 am

Claire Sack
clairesack@yahoo.com

I would like to tell you about my family, but I am afraid the story of
my family is not a happy story. I am an only child of parents that
i am the only daugher as well. They had me at a late
stage in their life when they were well over thirty, They died,
shortly after one another.

They simply could not live
without each other.That ended all family I have. Maybe that was why I
devoted all time to the Schooling, I just started. Luckily I have a few
good friends. With men I had less luck. I have had a few relations,
but they never lasted long.

The men I dated were looking for other
things in life than me as i told you before. All they wanted to do was party, where I also

wanted to build a home life. They were not interested in that, so it
usually did not last long..Am happy to meet you searching for the same interest in life as i do..i have realized you are a serious man and you need a lot of love.

As i told you am really serious in my approach too....Am quite surprised you also had the same problem with a woman who was a cheat and beautiful liar.Well HH i think its all over..we should leave it to the past.and lets look to what the future have for us.HH,am happy for you it all came to an end when you realized from the bank..other wise it would have been different thing else..In life things normally happens in it own reason so we accept any changes.

I hope my family story does not put you down.
Am beginning to like you and i wish i could meet you soon
Clara
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 12:40 pm

clairesack@yahoo.com

HH i must confess,Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you.

And Before i leave the next lines,i also would like you to know that i have no interest in players and in coming here to play games or have fun ,like i will be at my home to do that ...but now that i have found you who will love me and marry me ,i think we have fun in our house or our room because i think now you have become my soul mate and i will be happy 4 us to be together ..but frist i will like you to know that i am not here to hurt any one or harm any one ..i am honest ,,caring ,,and truthful..i would like to bring myself to you a little bit closer,,so that you can also do a better picture of me to yourself..

Am really happy my life history did not scare you off.I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal and now i believe i am not alone now and will not wait any longer...because i have you in my heart and in my mind..

HH,I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close.I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably..Thank you, HH. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him already, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.and i don't doubt the feelings i have for you..

My Dear thanks for asking this question,its really important.i strongly agree with you.i had already wanted to tell you this and I am happy to inform you that my vacation leave is just near, and my plan is to come over to spend my 4 weeks holidays with you in London.however but am afraid am not financially stable and i depend on school allowance, i have planned to relocate and have peace with you.Please, send me a reply,let me know If my intending plan to come over to meet you will work out better.

thousands of love
Clara
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat May 26, 2012 11:49 am

clairesack@yahoo.com

I'll always be thankful that God chose to send someone wonderful like you to my life, someone who was destined
to become my close friend and my husband.I'm grateful for all the times you've lent me a hand,for sharing with me,and doing your best to understand
my worries and dreams,as difficult as that probably sometimes seems.And I want you to know
that even as we're apart,you still claim,a piece of my heart.It gives me great comfort to know that you're out there,ever ready to listen
and show how much you care.Thank you for being someone whom I know I can depend.I'll always think of you asa true friend.

I really like to read from you.Here is more I can tell you about me.As a woman alone I have to prepare my own food, so I can cook.
My favorites are probably Italian and Chinese food.Maybe I can cook for you some day and surprise you.I would love to taste some of your cooking.
I like to try new things.Honestly i deslike horrow movies..i like romantic and sometime comedy..actualy i dont know much about your writers

During the week I try to stay in shape I do so by working out a lot.Usually that brings me in a good mood.
I like to sport.watching the sun rise and sun set..I only have a few friends, but they are really good friends.
They are more like family to me.We talk to each other about important things in our lives.They are who I trust and ask for advice.
I see them mostly in the weekends.We like to go out on the town and have fun.I told them about you and they are happy for me.
I hope a relationship can develop from all this.

Its friday afternoon here and its a A public holiday (A.U) African Union..and town is been very busy..

I will be here waiting for your response

You really look great.
Would love to see more.

Yours
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 27, 2012 9:09 am

clairesack@yahoo.com

Dear HH,i have no exact words to express how i feel for you, but i believe and have faith that the feelings i have for you is real. I only hope and pray that the journey you are on of self discovery includes me when you reach the end of that journey. The last weeks have been a time of self discovery for me too. I have looked inside myself to see who I am, what I want and what kind of future that I want ... a woman who loves unconditionally, who respects and only wants the best for the future and only wants the best that life has to offer for me. I am a woman who thinks her husband is the most beautiful,romantic and desirable man and a woman who wants no other man other than her husband. I am the woman of her future children, a woman who will conceived his children with love with their father and wants to raise them with the love and by the side of their father. I am a woman who wants to teach his children what he has learned about respect, love, honor and above all else appreciation of and for a women or man that they will love. I am a woman whose husband and children are the most important things in his life and will never do anything to jeopardize that. What i want is a family that enjoys doing things together, finds joy with each other and learns from each other. I am a woman who wants a husband to feels the same way and looks at me adoringly and who I can arouse the same passion for in him as he does for me. I am a woman who wants to work hand in hand and heart to heart with his husband to have a future where each day is better than the day before. I am a woman who wants to know his husband's interests, fears, passions, wants needs and desires so I may help him realize them or support him in his pursuit of them.

That is who I am and what I want - no money, no big house, no cool job, just those things. These are what truly matter to me now.

HH, I know you have been disappointed by so many, taken advantage of by people you trusted. I know you have been belittled and minimized. I know you have been what others have wanted you to be and that you lost youself even before you even knew who you were. I am so sorry that those things happened to you and I regret and accept my part in some of those things. But I will spend the rest of my life making up to you for that transgression.

Baby, so much of what happens in life is pure chance, IF WE HAD not register in the dating site,. Your life and mine would be drastically different - maybe better, maybe worse. Think back to all the major things in your life, the drastic changes good and bad. If you follow them back to the source they were mostly pure chance that takes us down those paths. From the people we meet, the jobs that we take to the traffic light that holds us an extra five minutes and changes our day completely ... all chance, all luck.

But the decision that you will make regarding us is free will - not chance, not luck but a thought out decision that will have profound effects and changes on so many lives. We, going our separate ways, might work out for the better but it is still an unknown thought. I can't say what is best for you. I can only say what is best for the future, you and me as a couple and all of us as a family. HH, if we weather this together there is nothing that can ever break us apart. We will be so far down the road, more mature, more secure and more in love than ever before.

I want you to know that HH the feeling in you is LOVE which is still here inside of me but there is more, there is a mature woman here now - a woman who truly understands what love means, a woman who now understands what honoring a man he loves requires. A woman who will spend his life showing and proving his love every day and a woman who will put your happiness above his own because he loves you so much. :lol:

Your disappointment and fears that you feel resonate in me too, I feel them and I hurt for you: for the hurt, uncertainty and fear that you are living with. It also scares me to think that the love I feel and the effort I am applying to prove my love and desire for you may not be enough to sooth and calm your hurt, fears and disappointments. If you let yourself, I believe you can find a life that satisfies you right here. I believe if you let go and let me in to your heart, that your desires and passions for me can be rekindled. I know that I love you enough to let you grow and blossom into the person you want to find and become. I believe that we can be closer than ever, learn more about each other and become one with each other. In other words I believe in us.

Thousands of Love

Clara
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 1:33 pm

clairesack@yahoo.com

My Love.

Thanks for your mail .

I am happy to inform you that
my vacation leave will be coming up soon,

and my plan is to come over to spend
my 3 weeks holidays with you in Australia :shock: .

Please, send me a reply,let me know If
my intending plan to come over to meet
you will work out better.

I am looking forward to read your next mail soon.

Thank you,and enjoy the best of the weekend.
Thousands of love, and many more kisses,
Clara .
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 6:39 am

clairesack@yahoo.com

Well am glad to hear from you..

I will love to come Next week,

But to be honest with you unless you support me in the trip..i have no money for visa and ticket..

I only have on $200 on me..which i think it cant get me through..

Am at home all day today..am listening to a romantic music now..

let me hear from you if you will support me so that i can contact the travelling agent as soon as possible
Your love
clara
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 31, 2012 9:12 am

clairesack@yahoo.com

Good day HH,

Concerning my health now i can tell you am very fine by the Grace of God.

As I sit here so far away I just want to cry for you everyday In a short time you have invaded my heart And that has been the very best part To feel my heart so happy and full I finally feel this time. You have brightened my life when I could see no light The heart is such a funny thing you never know what it will bring like the pure true love I have for you Or how being so far from you makes me blue To you my love all I want to say Is how I hate being so far away And I cant wait for the day That I am not so far away.

I want to inform you that for now i need to pick a visa application form which costs $500..

I await patiently for your reply and let me know when you can raise the funds for this.

HH, am very grateful for your effort in this..and i pray everything gets so well.

thousands of kisses

Clara
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.