Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

clairesack@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: clairesack@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:21 am

clairesack@yahoo.com

Hello my lovely,

How are you doing...I am very happy to receive your email and the confidence you have in me. I want you to know that i am ever ready to do what ever you want me to do for you to be comfortable with me. Love is about commitment and honesty. I have attached my passport and also my identity card so you can check it out yourself as i have forever told you i am real and would ever be real to the man i love which is you. I love you beyond imaginations. I will love you for who you are and not what you have. You have been the only man who has touched my heart and i have given it out to you forever. Below is the information you are going to use to send the money my love...Please remember to send the money through Western Union or Money Gram.HH don't forget to send me the mtcn and the test question and answer after you send the money...

Name: Clara Sackey
Address: P.O.Box 218
City: Accra

Hope to hear from you soon my love.
Clara
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:43 am

clairesack@yahoo.com

Thank you so much my dear... dear i will need your full name and the country in which you send the funds.

looking forward to hear from you soon

Clara

three hours later... :twisted:

Hello my dear. hope all is well with you.. darling i have a problem here....I went to the bank to retrieve the money and i think there is a problem with the mtcn number.So can you recheck and give me the numbers again or you scan the receipt for me..

looking forward to hear from you soon

Clara
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 am

clairesack@yahoo.com

Darling am kinda of confused here...because the same mtcn number that the bank said i should check it well ...i dont know..can you give me your number if anything i can contact you easily...its kinda of long way to the bank..looking forward to hear from you soon

Darling this is the errror they keep giving me...please kindly check it very well.or you can check it online yourself westernunion.com

We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status of another transfer.

Hope to hear from you soonest...don't forget to add your mobile number..

thousands of love
CLARA

My dear,am a good christian.i go to church but i dont go all the time.I do follow the ten commandment.HH am always pretty up trying to follow the ten commandment. Am a human being and not too perfect to make all things right..(smile)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend? hope all is well with you?v my dear tell me what you did this saturday. Well to be honest with you,my weekend has been kind of rough for me..

Darling as i told you the mtcn numberI(informataion) has really made my day rough because i have been to several western union in town and they all complain about the figures..actually i dont know where you send it..did you go to the bank to send it or you did it online...? Horny kindly check this for me and let me have the right figures so that i can start the processing as it will take some days or about week to get things completely done..Because i can't wait to see you and be in your arms.

And more over.i think it will be better if we could exchange two mails a day..think that will be much better than a single mail a day..i don't know if you are kinda of busy everyday but at least please try for me...HH attach your mobile number in the next reply for me so that we could sms (text)to each other or if possible talk on the phone too..that will also be quite easy connection between us.

look forward to hear from you
Clara

:twisted:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 am

clairesack@yahoo.com

Is this some kind of joke or games,HH.i told you to scan the slip for me?..how can i go the westernnion and tell them my husband is sending me money from london,so they should give it to me,without any code or comfirmation..

I Have never heard this before ..i think this is some game ..if its kinda of joke or some games that you are playing with me then better stop because am not going to any bank again without the right information..if yo can't scan the slip for me tell me something appopriate then..because what you are telling me does not make sense...You can take back your money from them and keep it to yourself i don't need it again..
bye
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 am

clairesack@yahoo.com

How are you doing my love..hope all is well with you

Well i want to inform you that i went there again and its like the same story...so i think there is a mistake from your side..and if this is a game let me know because i told you from the beginning am not here to hurt anybody or play games..Secondly i asked for your mobile number and i had no answer from that too...moreover.. i think you have to go back and redraw your money because its not necessarily anymore...i have choose to stay in my abode..and if you really mean this then you have to do it as a bank transfer or send me a copy of the receipt..

I really thank you for your effort in this..i appreciate it a lot.God richly bless you

Maybe you try and find a quality time to visit me in ghana..i can wait as long as you have the chance and promise to be faithful on upon waiting for you to be in your arms...

this is my mobile number below and you can get in touch with me anytime you want.can either call or send sms.
+233247706635

Am going to bed now..
bye

Clara
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 pm

clairesack@yahoo.com

hello my dearest

Honestly there is only one thing that can stop me from meeting you in england and that is when i don't get the funds for the visa;

Moreover. i was in Accra the capital of ghana yesterday and the bank teller told me that there is nothing like your information or money in their account..so i should go and tell my husband to check the information correctly.. i checked it myself online and low and behold they gave me the same error that there no information like that in their system which obviously means you didn't send it because if you should have send it..it will clearly shown here and when i go to the bank.i will get the funds without any problems...So please my dear HH..kindly try your best to go back to exactly where you send it and the one there your wife hasn't got the money..so they have to check it well..

Again why don't you want to just scan a copy of the slip for me if this is not a joke or a game...please do that for me so that i will no its for real.

Hope to hear from you soon

Clara

:twisted: :twisted:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 am

clairesack@yahoo.com

My love am just confused about all this thing..You mean you went to the western union agent and they told you the money is been picked up.To be honest with you i can't lie to you for any reason..We are now working things out to be with each other and how can i do this to hindert our reputation...

But anyway dont worry i know you are fooling me and you have suceeded in playing games with me so far..Because if this is true i think you will quickly scan and send a copy of the slip from the bank to me..as i have asked several times and you seems not to prove it..thats gives me a clear point that this is all games..Because the woman from the bank here in Accra told me there is nothing true about you sending it..it will obviously show in their system..As i told you before am not interested in what you have but who you are.its so nice to know you HH..but we call this a quite..

bye and wish you good luck with another player
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 pm

ATTENTION
clairesack@yahoo.com

HH HH

IN THIS WORLD NOBODY IS TOO FAST OR TOO SLOW..

I HAVE REALIZED YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH FIRE AND THAT FIRE MUST SURELY BURN YOU NOW

YOU HAVE JUST FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PERSON I GIVE YOU ONLY 24 HOURS TO CHANGE EVERYTHING., YOU ARE GOING TO FIND YOUR SELF IN HELL. :twisted: :twisted:

EITHER YOU GET CRIPPLED OR YOU CAN'T TALK AND FINALLY DIE SLOWLY, ITS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE NOW..BECAUSE IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS I WILL BE AT THE AFRICAN SHRINE. AM GOING TO DO ALL MY BEST TO LET YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PERSON...AFTER YOU BEGIN TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.YOU WILL KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM..I MEAN MY WORDS...

YOU FUCKED UP REAL HARD..AND WHEN YOU COME BACK ALIVE AGAIN YOU WILL THINK BEFORE YOU ACT.

http://www.kwa kubonsam.c om/ WE ARE THE SONS AND DAUGTHERS OF OUR ANCESTORS...YOU PLAYED THE WRONG GAME

maybe this one thinks that im afraid of this shit jejejeejjej :lmao:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Previous

Return to Romance scams.