Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

roza88anastasia@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

roza88anastasia@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:49 am

Email:

Aloha my awesome mate I'm Anastasiya, live in RU, work the doctor. Decided to leave on this page your personal coordinates hoping, that respond person, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet with an honest man, with feeling humor and in this with who could would to find a common language. I without difficulty find with others, however I want that, with which I'd could sharing all their joys and concerns. The Man, with of whom our understanding it would be perfect. Accept that the ideal is hard reach, but you understand that may just get closer to him, and I happy. I 28 years. I optimist and positive people, who happy to understand every person, if only he decent and agree agree. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, locating a common language. Believe that having a common language to first and important a sign, what we have found is not accidental. And later we could be develop communication, and I told myself more. I'm in search of serious relationship intend to create a family favorite husband, to have children and be happy. I have include a skype and phone we can to chat there. Nastushka,

Return-Path: <wisteria_blooms@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (197.32.253.138 with login) by smtp528.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp
From: Anastasiyka Nastushka <wisteria_blooms@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-To: Anastasiyka Nastushka < roza88anastasia@gmail.com>
Return-Path: wisteria_blooms@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Anastasiyka Nastushka <wisteria_blooms@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Good day!

Originating IP: 197.32.253.138
Originating ISP: Te-as
Country of Origin: Egypt

Picture received with the email:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: roza88anastasia@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Email:

Hi xxx!
xxx, I'm sincerely glad to receive your letter. And we can continue our acquaintance.
I want to say right away that this is my first acquaintance with a man on the Internet. That's why I'm a little worried ...
xxx, I started using the Internet recently. After we had a job at our office
Internet cafe. I work as a doctor in a hospital. In free time from work and when there is free
computer, we are allowed to use the Internet. At first I did not think about it.
But I decided to try it. Because I saw on TV advertising that a lot of people found each other
with the help of the internet and very happy now. Because there are no boundaries and distances for dating.

So, a little about me. My name is Anastasia. I am 28 years old. My birthday is December 15th. My height is 167 sm.
My weight is 59 kg. I have no bad habits. I'm lonely and never married. I do not have children.
I have a calm character. I live alone, if I may say so. My mom and dad work as geologists,
so very rarely are at home. I am the only child in the family. I do not have brothers and sisters.
I live in a small, but beautiful city of Kuzneck. I do not know how to explain to you where it is. But I
I can definitely say that this is a beautiful place. I will try to find a photo to send you. You should see this !!!
Can you tell me more about you? About your life and entertainment? For example, I like to dance.
In my free time, I go to a dance school. It also helps me to keep my body in order, and a beautiful figure.
I think you already noticed this :). What are you looking for in a woman? And the most important question for me,
this: "What do you expect from an acquaintance with a woman?" It is important to find out for me now at the beginning of our acquaintance,
so that between us there was no disagreement. Because flirting and friendship do not interest me.
I have a lot of friends. And I need love and a serious relationship. That's why I'm here. I want to find
for me a good man for a serious relationship. Therefore, age is not important to me. For me it is important
the soul of man. I do not think that the age difference is an important factor in the relationship between a man and
woman. Because with age, men are only smarter and wiser. I would be happy to be with
such a man who takes a woman seriously.
I hope that our acquaintance will be pleasant. I would like you to answer my questions sincerely.
I love sincerity and truth. I understand that you have many questions for me. Also I have to you.
Total can not be specified in the profile. You may ask that you are interested in learning about me.
I will answer you sincerely. If I am interested in you, then I will write you more about me in the following letters. Ok?
I attached some photos to my email, and video.
I hope that you will like this.
I'm waiting for your answer and your photos, I hope we can talk in the future
by Skayp, to better know each other!
Your new girlfriend Anastasia

Return-Path: <roza88anastasia@gmail.com>
Received: from [100.100.128.10] ([77.234.44.144])

Originating IP: 77.234.44.144
Originating ISP: Avast Software S.r.o.
City: New York
Country of Origin: United States

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rt120coro53@mail.goo.ne.jp

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Date: Mon, Dec 17, 2018, 2:09 PM
Subject: Hi gentleman.
To: <lovetomeetyoutoo@talkmatch.com>

Hi my dear pen-friend live in live in Russia, work in medicine. Published there your coordinates calculate, that they see the man, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm glad to meet with an honest man, with feeling humor and in this with who was able to would to find something in common. I easily find most people, however I want that, with whom you I'd were able discuss all your joys and concerns. The Person, with of whom our understanding it would be the perfect. realize that perfection is not just achieve, however you know that can just get closer to him, and I happy. I 28 years. I optimistic and cheery people, who are ready to understand every person, if only he decent and are able agree. All required, we could be to find out correspondence, identifying what connects us. Believe that having common interests to initial and main a sign, what our meeting is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, then I told about yourself more. I'm want serious relationship would like to have a family expensive male, to have kids and find happiness. I have include a skype and phone we are able to chat there.

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.