Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

klarklart@gmaill.ru.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

klarklart@gmaill.ru.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Email:

Hi Hi !
I have a good mood because I can write to you.
I'm looking for a serious relationship and love.
My name is Klara. I'm from Russia.
By the way I'm 34 years old.
I'm waiting for your answer. I hope that I'm interested in you.

Return-Path: <klarklart@gmaill.ru.com>
Received: from gmaill.ru.com (gmaill.ru.com. [37.140.195.148])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of klarklart@gmaill.ru.com designates 37.140.195.148 as permitted sender) client-ip=37.140.195.148;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmaill.ru.com header.s=dkim header.b=ItqIB+Ve;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of klarklart@gmaill.ru.com designates 37.140.195.148 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=klarklart@gmaill.ru.com;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: from [77.40.47.19] (helo=localhost) by gmaill.ru.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.84_2) (envelope-from <klarklart@gmaill.ru.com>) id 1e21Dr-0005qY-Be
Message-ID: <6F95DC729145690AD6D39A2470EF475D@localhost>
Reply-To: "klarklart@gmail.com" <klarklart@gmail.com>
To:
Subject: I can write to you
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017
Organization: klarklart@gmail.com
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V15.4.3538.513
Sender: klarklart@gmaill.ru.com

Originating IP: 77.40.47.19
Originating ISP: Pjsc Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Picture received with the message:

glara.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: klarklart@gmaill.ru.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:29 am

Email:

Hello xxx!
Thank you for your answer.
Now we can start to learn about each other something new, ask questions to each other.
I really want to get to know you better if you let me.
You already know that I live in the city of Kazan. This is my homeland, so I love this place.
My childhood has passed here and I live here still, but I am ready to radically change my life for the sake of love.
I'm a romantic girl, so I still believe in romantic fairy tales. Probably it's stupid, but I can not change.
I graduated from the university. Student years are an interesting life.
I'm sending you my old photo from the university with my school friend.
Now I work as a fitness trainer and yoga trainer. I love my job. I'm used to seeing the positive side in everything.
This is one of the main features of my character. I am a very optimistic person.
xxx, can you tell me about your work? What are you doing? Do you like your job?
Let's continue our conversation.
I've never been married. Apparently in my life I did not find love and a man for whom I would have married and could have lived all my life.
My last relationship ended 2 years ago and so far I am alone. My novel lasted for half a year. My man changed me with another woman.
I experienced a lot of pain. My heart was broken and I was left alone.
I do not want to talk about this now. I forgot all this and left it behind. Now I have a new life.
I hope you understand me correctly.
I'm not a model, I'm not a TV girl, but I have a very kind heart.
I dream to create a family home. I hope that you will be able to see the depth of my soul in my letters.
I wish you a good day!
Your friend, Klara.

Return-Path: <klarklart@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.52] ([188.187.158.113])

Originating IP: 188.187.158.113
Originating ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Pictures received with the email:

klara.PNG

klara1.PNG

The last picture is stolen from a Russian blog - the real owner's name is not Klara...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:59 am

Email:

Hello xxx!
I'm glad you did not forget to answer me.
I'm interested in communicating with you, and I find this communication very interesting.
I understand very well that letters can not replace live communication, but this is a good option for us now, because we live in different countries.
You know, it's very unusual for me to communicate with someone from another country.
I hope that you also want to strengthen our friendship, because this will be the basis of any relationship.
I hope that in the next letter you will send me your photo.
I want to tell you about my family. This is an important part of my letter.
I have a sister. Her name is Elena.
My parents died when I was little, and I do not remember them at all.
My sister and I were brought up by my grandmother. My sister left us long ago after she got married. Now my sister and I rarely see each other.
She lives with her husband in the countryside near my city. Sometimes I go to visit her.
I lived in an apartment with my grandmother, but my grandmother died last year and now I'm left alone.
It is very difficult to live alone. And so I decided to find myself a man with whom I will not feel lonely.
My hobby is reading. I like to read books. I spend much more time on books than watching TV.
I read many books in my life, thanks to which my inner world became much brighter and richer.
I also like to cook. I like to cook from childhood. My grandmother awakened my love for cooking.
My food is my way of life, on which my health depends.
xxx, tell me about your hobby. What do you like to do in your spare time? It will be interesting for me.
I'm always glad to receive from you your new photo.
I'm finishing the letter, but I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
xxx, I wish you a good day!
Klara.

Picture received with the email:

klara.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Email:

Hello xxx!
xxx as to you my photo? I today am very tired on work.
Why that today was many people who wishes to buy vitamins for immunity and other things strengthening an organism.
Can, what that will begin? I do not know. At me like everything is all right. I and earlier not so often to go to the doctor.
xxx you can do massage? I am able to do it. When I studied in school we had employment on medical massage.
When I to come home I do this massage and to me to become easier. You would like, what when you have come from work I could make it?
xxx my girlfriend today again has written. It speaks, that leaves for some days. Asked to transfer you what I did not miss. The joker.
I hope, what you when to read my letters and look a photo do not miss?
Only it is fair? I want, that we with you would be fair one before another.
By the way will show tonight film "Beauty". You know it? You looked? There it is removed Richard Gir and Dgulia Roberts.
To me to like how to play Dgulia Roberts, and you? I seldom to look melodramas or insurgents. I to look basically a comedy. I like to laugh. And you?
You more cheerful? With good sense of humour?
xxx I now to go home and I shall look TV. And what you are going to make?
I already miss and I wait for your letter. xxx tell to me about the day. What you still interests in me?
I at all do not represent as I earlier a vein without your letters. Was as that sadly. And now even on work speak, that my eyes burn.
xxx I wait for your answer!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.