Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elena Kozlova - helen.koz84@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Elena Kozlova - helen.koz84@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 pm

September 27, 2017:

Hello, My Honey xxx

How are you? All fine? I miss You, My Loved.

I'm sorry that you read my letters superficially. I thought you read all my letters with special attention. You have correctly pointed out everything, but only one was mistaken. I do not have a daughter, I have not been a mother yet. I am godmother and I have a goddaughter Kristina, aged 5.

I understand that you sent the documents to my address, but the post office of Russia works very badly. Sometimes letters inside the country are lost. I hope your letters reach me. Thanks for the detailed story about the costs for our meetings. Now we need to think together and create a unified plan for our meeting, right?

In photos you incomparable) I like to look at your new photos and dream of you. I like that you acquaint me with the poetry of the Slavs and tell me where he was. I like your photos from different places. I also want to go somewhere. And if we are together, then it will be much more interesting and better, I think.

I'm a designer of swimwear and underwear. Sometimes we take different types of swimwear, because women in world are many,

and each has its own tastes and preferences. But the work is getting smaller, because summer has passed.

At weekend I ran in Botanical garden, walked and one because there was a morning. Today muscles hurt a little but aren't so

strong because I run in mornings and I go in for fitness.

I got used to your letters. As strongly I want to talk to you sitting next, to talk on any subjects, let they will

be about weather, about life, about true-life stories, about the past, about the Universe, about the future about everything anything,

but only near you my love!

Good news. I want to share with you this news rather. I ask, read attentively and think before answering me. Good?

This morning my chief told me whether I want to take a vacation? Orders aren't enough at work now. So far Last collection of bathing

suits and underwear as can't sell. Therefore the chief wants that a part of workers went on leave. And it approached me personally

because worked recently, almost without days off much.

He told our department that on leave can go I'm or my colleague. When I heard it news, then I immediately thought of you and me.

Unless it not good news? In my head, there was a thought at once that it is very good opportunity for our meeting in real world.

We could meet. What do you think of it? Our chief said, when we with colleague decide who of us will go on vacation,

then we need to write an application for the holiday. My colleague agrees to give me leave. And the chief asked me to decide on date on leave.

I said that I can not immediately give an answer, because I must discuss with you.

Honey, now i write you and I want that you thought of my offer. What do you think? Should I take a vacation? Holiday to me can be given for 1 month (30 days).

I don't want to deceive you and to do something behind your back therefore always tell truth. I consider that Honesty is the first step to love and understanding.

I promise that I will never lie to you. I will always remember my promise. My words sincerely also go from my heart, a shower.

Now in my head, one thought - our real meeting! It can take place already soon.

I represent as you meet me and at once press me in the embraces as we in the first look each other in our bright

joyful face. As I in the first touch your hands, your face skin, ears, lips and the first gentle kiss. My dear, you can present it?

I don't know as to you to describe everything, also many thoughts in the head are a lot of feelings in my heart now. I consider that we

surely have to use such chance and meet.

I at first thought that you can arrive in Russia, to my city Samara as I have my own apartment and you can live together with me.

But I very much worry for you. Because in Russia treat foreigners very badly. Every day I to see on the news that people from Russia

to beat foreigners, only because of they from other country or another ethnic origin. Therefore I don't want to risk so, I am not going

to risk your life. I worry for you.

Give me answer, well? Answer please as soon as possible. I wait for your answer.

Forever with you my Respect and Endless Love,

Your loved,

Elena K.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:24 pm

September 29, 2017:

Hello, My Loved xxx

How do you? How is week? All good?

I am so pleased that we will be together. I do not know what to do Meeting and our first kiss and cuddle.

You send me picture beautiful, elegant, graceful, Lovely photo. I like to read everything you write and more to identify your city and your thoughts in general. I understand that you have a complication in health because of the colon and therefore I want to come to you myself. To not worry about you and I want to see how you live, it's possible to stay with you for the rest of your life. We will accept this decision together after we meet, right?

Now about news. Did not warn you about it in my last letter, but have solved and today, want to be with you.

Didn't sleep all night. And I decided to come to you. I was already in travel agencies today. I shall plan my arrival

to you and therefore I went to the travel agency today. There I met a woman who is engaged in paperwork for various travel.

I have got it's easier to travel to your country. That woman agent has told me that for me easiest will travel to you as a tourist.

That is I need to make a tourist visa. For this purpose, I need to sign contract for them for paperwork.

registration of my visa. I was told that it was the best of all.

Honey, visa costs 108€, plus consular fee in your embassy of 172€. Also, I will need medical insurance - 2€ a day, visa for 90 days,

180€ and services of travel agency of 105€. Generally, 565€ for documents, passport and visa.

I think that it is not really expensive. Do you agree with me? By way, agent told me, that documents and visas will be prepared 5-7 days.

After that, they will send my documents to your embassy for consideration. Your embassy will check my documents and if everything is good,

then your embassy will issue to me visa. Can I have been necessary to think it at first I was at forefront of agreement for paperwork for my arrival and visa.

Today I have filled in all necessary documents for agreement and have even more sent copies of my documents which will be necessary for visa.

Sweetly, i need complete information about you. Your full name, address and telephone number. Airport name where you will meet me. Write me this information?

I hope it's good news to you? My agent will inform me on all news, I will report in turn about news to you. So we are with you will prepare

Together, my travel and you will know about each my step. I can not believe now that through short time I can already see you in reality.

I have such feeling now that my most intimate dream comes true. In my former life to you, I did not think that I would ever meet man whom i will love really.

I thought that the love is the only fiction of people, but after acquaintance to you I am sincere, came to love you very much.

I'm trying to believe that my heart will not break with you. Please, never break my heart. Without you, I will not be able to live. Remember, i love you more!

My number: +7 (846) 3790738. But I'm not sure if my mobile receives international calls. It's better if we meet in skype, right? Let's talk about everything.

It is difficult for me to interrupt my letter now and i would like to write much and many you. Best of all to wait for the day of our lives

Meeting and then I can tell you. Figuratively I invite you in my dream where all our dreams

Can come true. I will dream of you in a dream today.

I Love You, My xxx

Your loved, Elena K.

A Thousand Kisses

XOXOXO
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:26 pm

October 3, 2017:

My Dearest xxx

How do you? All is well?

Many thanks that sent the photo, I love to look at you and to represent something more. You are beautiful.

I fully understand your letter and fully understand your situation. You do not trust me and do not trust my opinion. My desires for Iya are not interesting. For you, the main thing is what you think is right. But you did not think that all the documents I started to cook because of you and for you. You are in my heart and no one else is there.

I took my suitcase to collect things for the trip for you. I took it and did not think to collect back,

because know that - sooner or later we will meet, we will succeed and we will be happy together.

Honey, I very much worried about your answer. I was afraid of the fact that you will abandon me now because

I to ask you about the help. I hate myself for this request, but I really didn't know whom else to address

because my friends can't help me, they have no money, and they don't believe in ours with you love.

Therefore I decided to risk and wrote you the letter with a request for the help in money. Today since morning

I all in disorders, and here you write me that you can't help me. My God, as to me shame and it is sick that I to ask from you help.

I understand that your trust in me still absolutely small, we not long enough communicate. But this time was enough for me to understand you,

to understand that you to me strongly are pleasant and to understand that I want to meet you, to learn closer you.

Loved, there is a wish to nestle on you, to touch with the lips yours, to warm the hands about yours, to embrace and

never to release!

I love you and it is ready to wait a little more! But nevertheless, I look forward the moment when coming to you!

I miss you every day. Never before wanted to meet someone so strongly and I dream to meet only you now. I am completely in love

with you and is ready to give you the heart. You accept my heart? I ask you only don't break it because it is

full of love to you and very vulnerable.

I not when not to deceive you, always to tell you only the truth and to believe in you, my words proceed from

my heart and a shower. I am always sincere and truthful with you.

Only you are necessary to me in the life of this. Without you, I won't live and one day, I love only one, one you!

My gentle, you can make to me promise that when you doesn't throw me, you won't leave me one? I make to you

on it the promise, I when don't leave you one, am near always, at your heart.

xxx honey, understand I need very urgently to pay for registration of my documents, you understand what

I write you? If I not to pay, then me will be given a penalty in a double size. Be with me, Be near, support me at a difficult moment.

Let's meet in skype and talk about everything personally in real time. Please talk to me.

You have lightened my mood to seventh sky. I will finish letter, wait your answer.

Always your faithful loved,

Elena K.

Kisses & Hugs XOXOXO
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:29 pm

October 4, 2017:

Hello, Beloved xxx

Thanks for your letter. How are you today?

What is the weather like in your city? Today in my city is especially cold. Soon Winter will come. I do not like this time of year. In winter, everything around it freezes and becomes covered with snow and ice - it freezes, cools, becomes cold, life seems to stop. But our love and your letters warm my soul and heart from the inside. I think you repeatedly ask yourself: Why do I love you? I love you more than anything in life! Communicating with you, I suffered a lot in life, new views on life and on people. Earlier I did not know that in the world there is a strong feeling of Love. I did not know that you can fall in love with a person so much without memory. In my life I had a relationship here in Russia. But he just did not take me seriously, when I had some small problems he would never help me out, as if he did not have time. He always come up with all the different and different reasons why he can not support me. No man from Russia would give me so much romance, love, help, support, many smiles, happiness and love, affection, tenderness, beautiful words. All this you gave me alone, on your own. Therefore, for many other things, I love you, cherish you and appreciate every action you take, support in my direction. xxx, sweetly, I fully understand your letter. At your request, I will terminate all contacts with my travel agency. They told me that they would give a fine, but I will fight them and I think that there will be no penalty. Wish me luck please, I hope that I will be able to terminate the contract with my travel agency. Tomorrow morning I will go to them.

Now we need to build a different plan for our actions. Maybe You yourself want to come to me, to my city, to my house? I will not deny you and even meet with open arms. But when can you come? Or do I need to prepare all the documents for my trip to you? Without a travel agency.

Please come to me as soon as possible. Please support me in a difficult moment, do not leave one. I've never tried to deceive you, I have no such plans. I want to be with you, side by side always.

Thank you for your support, love and faith in our meeting. Looking forward to your early reply.

Have a nice day and more smiles. You have a beautiful smile. Love you! Close your eyes and introduce us together.

Always your faithful lover,

Elena K.

XOXOXO
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

small_.miracle@hotmail.com

Unread postby Dazza74 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Good evening all, I'm new to this forum and I know this is an old thread but I'm in communication with this girl (plus two others!) as you read this.
She is now calling herself Mariya and her new email address is
small_.miracle@hotmail.com
I will post details of the other two plus the one who started my journey into the world of fake ruski wenches...and no, I haven't parted with any cash.
Dazza74
New survivor

Re: small_.miracle@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Thank you for the update, Dazza74. Please remove your name from those messages, if mentioned, before posting. As you see, any new detail may help someone else.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby BillD » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:15 pm

I have been talking to this person also, she tells me that being twice her age is no problem- LOL. Here is one of her love letters to me.

small_.miracle90 small_.miracle90

AttachmentsNov 22, 2018, 1:20 PM (8 days ago)

to me
Hi XXX. Please forgive me for being silent. I had a lot of work here, and I just could not find free time to write to you.
If you say that I am not happy to see your letter would not be true. I am very, very glad to see your reply letter to me, and I cannot find words, in general, to express pleasure. Probably, you just need to say "thank you" for a prompt reply, and I hope that you will always answer me just as quickly and fascinatingly.
XXX, if you don't mind, I would like to ask you something.
In the past I wrote to you that for me this acquaintance is new. I really do not know how this all happens, but I have heard many times that people meet online, and this acquaintance sometimes even reaches a wedding. I can not understand how everything happens? Is it possible to fall in love through letters or ...? And you believe in such love? I am interested in your opinion.
Imagine the situation. For example, we communicate with you for a long time using letters. You liked each other. But what will happen next? Are you ready to start a serious relationship with a woman who lives in another country? I do not know how for you, but I am very glad. Simply, if you are not ready, and if you don’t look for the other half, I don’t see any reason to correspond with you further. Understand me, I would not want to give up on you. I just look for a serious relationship to create a family, so playing with my feelings or just correspondence is not interesting for me. Do you understand what I want to tell you? I hope that you will sincerely answer my question.
I have already started writing to you about my searches, and therefore I will probably continue this topic. First of all, we need to know with you about the one for whom and what qualities in a partner we are looking for and from this fact in order to continue our acquaintance. Maybe it’s that we don’t come together, if so, is it worth continuing? You agree with me?
Yes XXX, I'm not a princess, and I do not look for a prince in this life. Those times when people did feats for the sake of women are forgotten, but, nevertheless, I believe that these qualities live somewhere inside of you, and in general for men.
XXX, to be honest, for me, the physical qualities of a person are not very important.
Age matters to many, but not to me. I am already 28 years old, this is the age in Russia, when a woman should think about her family, about children. My friends have all been married for a long time, and only I was left alone. No, I'm not saying that I have no fans here. There are people who have tried and are still trying to care for me, but I try to divert their attention. Maybe now you think of me that I am heavy for them. Yes, it may be so, but what can I do with myself if they are not interesting to me? Here, in Russia, many or even almost all men drink vodka, they cheat on their wives, or even beat their wives. Marriage in Russia is not stable and it hurts us women very much. My friends often complain to me that there is no happiness in family life, etc. Of course, their words scare me, but, nevertheless, in spite of their words, I believe that there is a person for whom I need me in this life. XXX, I believe that every person on this earth has the second half. Maybe my second half is you?
For example, the first people on earth were Adam and Eve. God created them for each other, and this couple was as one. Together they were happy and their life was probably an example for all of us. XXX I'm not quite sure that you understand what I am writing to you. Excuse me for my philosophical reasoning. I just wanted to know what is in your heart, I just do not want to play feelings, and I’m serious about finding my second half. These words are the result of my reasoning and I hope that you can understand me.
XXX is just my letter to you, and I have already so philosophically written to you about my searches. I hope not scare you? Excuse me if this letter seems complex for you. I know that I should write more now about myself about my life, but this topic is very important for me, and therefore I wrote you about my searches in a letter now. I hope that you rate it and how it will write to me about you in order to find what a woman is for yourself.
Well, I'm at work still, and I have to work more. I will be waiting for your reply letter, and I hope that you will write to me soon.
XXX, if I have free time, I will write again to you and I will tell you a little about myself and my family. I mean about my parents. Like all people, I have a mom and dad, but about them later, well.
Good day to you.
Kiss !!!
Yours sincerely, Mariya.
BillD
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:06 pm

Thank you for the update, BillD. Glad you found this topic in time.

Is "she" using the same email address already reported here or another one? If a new one, can you please post it? Any new detail may save someone else.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby BillD » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:31 pm

She is using the same email address as of today.
BillD
New survivor

Unread postby BillD » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:36 pm

Having trouble posting pics here, I have several of her emails and recent pics. Give me an email address and I will forward them to you.
BillD
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.